• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I wanna do a cop/detective x criminal dynamic

Minteafresh

Ok, another thread but I have way too many ideas.

N E ways, a older cop/detective person of the law x younger criminal/gang member. That's what I've been itching to do for so long. I have a second in command of a gang oc that I would love to use, he's my bby and I have like his whole life story figured out, that's just how much I've worked on him. There's alot of ideas in my small brain. Like they both agree to take a break once the cop/detective finds out just who they are but they end up missing eachother and its a lil angsty but good vibes. Or they stay together but keep it on the down-low. Or omegaverese/ soulmate tingz. Or maybe they meet up irl after talking on a dating app and oop, forbidden love. Anyway, if you wanna do it reply and I'll pm you! We can figure it out together, i have alot of ideas! I also want it to be mxm, so I hope your ok with that.

Please be able to write at least one paragraph, write in third person and I'd like something long term. If you no longer wish to roleplay, please tell me and don't ghost me.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back