• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'ᴍ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ✫ Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ's RP Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ✫ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

RabbitsWarren

Your local trans writer femboy.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

- Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀʏ -
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ

- About Me
- Disclaimer
- My Interests
- My Ideal Roleplay Partner
- Idea Dump
- Current Roleplays​

- Aʙᴏᴜᴛ Mᴇ -
Hi there! My name's Warren Burns-Cantrell. I'm a leftist, gay trans man from Oklahoma, and I'm 20 years old. I'm a Sophomore at Oklahoma State University, and I'm going to school for my English: Creative Writing to become a Highschool English teacher so I can be a positive gay role model for queer children that would have grown up like me, without a positive force in their life to encourage them on their journey. I am engaged to Luci Lund, and we're in a polyamorous relationship. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 on various internet sites, with 7 years put into Xanje and 8 years put into FeralFront. I'm excited to meet new people on this site! I have to use medical marijuana for my anxiety/depression and chronic pain from fucking up my back the first year of my college job, so I'm generally pretty smooth and non-confrontational. My writing style can go anywhere from a short paragraph to a six page word document if I'm into an idea and character enough. Generally, though, I waiver around multi paragraph. My grammar is okay, but I'm getting better. I focus on content mainly. I write roleplay posts in third-person. When I roleplay, I try to leave small details blank so that other RPers can fill in those details and we can create a story together from nothing. In addition, you can get to know me more by joining my gaming Discord server! I usually hang out in the voice chat and do schoolwork if I'm not playing games and talking to people that are in the server. I'm a shy social butterfly; I love people, but it's hard for me to join social spaces easily. I'm more intelligent than wise. (I'm a dumb ass). I'm not the most active in the world but I'm trying to get to the point where I can reply to all of my posts over the course of a week if I have several threads going, and multiple posts in sandbox threads.
-TL; DR Bullet Points -
- I'm gay, poly and shy af
- (Legal) Stoner
- From FeralFront and Xanje
- I write posts that are minipara to paragraph to multipara to novella in third-person. Get me excited, watch the word count explode.
- My writing is Intermediate-Advanced and I'm improving.
- More of a content writer than a grammar writer.
- Posts a few times a day to a few times a week, depending on college.
- Leaves small details blank for other RPers to fill in world building.
- I help run a gaming Discord server that especially caters to LGBTQIA+ individuals. Come meet my dumb ass!

- Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ -
A lot of my roleplays deal with dark subjects, though I assure you all within the guidelines of the site! I will try to include any trigger warnings needed on my posts to try and accommodate everyone, but if there's a particular topic you would rather never even have hinted at, please let me know so I can avoid it for you. c:
Most of my characters will be LGBTQIA+. If you're uncomfy with this, I don't think we'll be a good fit together. I'm sorry, but I wish you the best in finding someone else! c:

- Mʏ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs -
✮ - Most Loved
- Genres I Enjoy -
- Dark Fantasy ✮
- Dark Supernatural Urban Fiction ✮
- Sci-Fi
- LGBTQIA normalization in all genres ✮
- Low Fantasy/Supernatural Modern World
- Low Fantasy/Supernatural
- High Fantasy/Supernatural ✮
- Dystopia ✮
- Big Group Sandbox RPGS ✮
- Dungeons & Dragons ✮

✘ - Will Not Do
- Genres I Have A Distaste For -
- Romance*
- Slice of Life
- Realistic
- High School ✘** few exceptions
- Quest Roleplays ✘
- Dice Roleplays ✘***

* - Generally, romance is okay as a sublot, but I'm not a fan of it otherwise. LOVE slow burn romance. ✘ WILL NOT do Romance, even fluff, with minors.
*** - Offsite Dungeons & Dragons or other TTRPGs is fine!

- Mʏ Iᴅᴇᴀʟ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ -
I should reiterate: I love roleplaying with almost everyone! If you're not these (minus the LGBTQIA positive part) feel free to still reach out to me! I love writing stories and building a world with people. These are just the qualities that I look for in a roleplay partner.
- Preferably 18+ but no age gate
- Mature, level-headed about conflict
- LGBTQIA+ positive
- Semi-Active with a post a day to a post a week rhythm.
- Your grammar doesn't have to be perfect, but readable posts are nice.
- Para to Multipara to Novella with Multipara being default
- Preferably no asterisks, text style, or first person.
- Any face claims or no face claims are all fine.
- You don't have to really fill out a bio if you roleplay with me unless you're in a big sandbox RP of mine, but I like to fill them out for storage and explanation!

- Iᴅᴇᴀ Dᴜᴍᴘ
- Key -
🏷️ - Tags
🔒 - Closed
👪 - Open Group
🧾 - Open 1 x 1
❿ - Rating on Scale of Muse / Want

❿ - Kingdom of Oxerath
🏷️- Fantasy, Sandbox, Big Group, Semi-Realism, Maps, War, Kingdom, Supernatural, Royalty, Rebellion, Character-Driven, Dark, High Fantasy
👪- A large Kingdom separated from the rest of the world by a deep, dark fog and a magically replicated sky. The time does not move forward here in this demi-plane, keeping the inhabitants of the land repeating the same year over and over in their physical bodies but still retaining their memories. No one can leave the continent or pass the fog, and no one can come in. Trade has been cut off for a long time. Babies can't be born, and those killed cannot be revived lest they turn into corrupted monsters. Immortality is granted at the price of infertility and inability to cheat death without consequences, rendering revival magic useless. The three-way Civil War started over who should run the Kingdom of Oxerath has now devolved into a war with people pointing fingers at who cursed the entire country.
Looking for Collaborators for this!! I want this to be a big project, it was one I had on Xanje.

❿ - Panem Streets
🏷️- Dark, Sandbox, Big Group, Semi-Realism, Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Fandom (Hunger Games), Low Supernatural, Character-Driven, Rebellion, Corrupt Government
👪- A Hunger-Games Universe RPG with NO canon characters except for President Snow. Focused more on the interworking of the City of Panem, the GameMakers, Executioners, and Training Center staff from year to year, though annual games with tributes will also be held. Mainly focused on the streets of Panem where Executioners are trying to kill cults, GameMakers are murdering their colleagues to advance in the ranks, and Tributes are just trying to survive. Players will play both/either capitol officials, training room staff, victors, stylists, Capitol citizens (loyal or not), tributes, district citizens, and more. A group of collaborators will be playing GameMakers and running an actual Hunger Games simulated game with training sessions, arena fights, victory tour, private sessions, and more. I really loved this then, and I want to do it again.
Will start in the 49th consecutive Hunger Games year.
Looking for Collaborators for this!! I want this to be a big project, it was one I had on Feral Front.

- Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs
- Key -
🏷️ - Tags
🔒 - Closed
👪 - Open Group
❿ - Rating on Scale of Muse / Want

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Bump <3

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Bump <3

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Bump <3

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Ooft, maybe? I placed it here because I'm also looking for collaborators on group threads, but I might move it c": Thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back