• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i think im gonna be my biggest fan (influencers roleplay)(interest check)

fairyfawn

happy days
hello everyone, pastelpeaches here back with another group interest check! so, this is going to be a roleplay about influencers (youtubers, instagram influencers, beauty influencers, tiktokers, and more) but with a twist,,, suspense/thriller/horror is going to be thrown into the mix!

so, the influencers have received a letter in the mailbox and they have all been invited to a luxurious mansion with a whole bunch of bedrooms, bathrooms, a pool room, a ballroom, foyer, and you name it! it's sort of a get together so all of the influencers can hang out with each other, talk, and overall get to know their fellow influencers more better. however, they are unaware that once you have entered the mansion, you cannot leave. no matter how hard you pull on the door or try to get the window up, you cannot leave. basically, they are all stuck in there with no way to contact their followers, friends, or families. in order to get out, they must solve puzzles, riddles, mysteries, and more and overall they have to discover who is doing this to them and why.

plot wrapped up:
slice of life roleplay with influencers but they're thrown into a suspense and horror mansion situation where they live there every single day. they go about their lives while trying to solve puzzles and more in order to get outside.

Rules/Notes:

- please ensure that you have discord as we will do all of our plotting and chatting over there.

- lgbtq+ friendly! all sexualities, genders, and races are welcome here!

- only make as many characters as you can handle, don't overload yourself with a whole bunch of characters and then not play as all of them.

- faceclaims (realistic preferred) are encouraged but are not required, you are welcome to use a description

- try to dish out at least 2 paragraphs, more is preferred but i do understand that we get low muse sometimes

- do not be afraid to share your ideas with us!

- please do not leave anyone out! if you see someone needing plots or interaction, then plot or interact with them! include everybody!

and i do believe that is it! i will throw up the character sheet once enough people show interest.

This seems fun. I actually have a Social Media Influencer that's been on the shelf for a while. Would love to bring her back out! Count me in!

bump just in case more people wanted to join!

alright, the discord is up above in the thread! if the link is expired i can send a new one

I'm sorry I am new to all of this not rp but I am new to RPN and have never seen any of the stuff on here on any other website. Anyway to my point I have never used discord and don't really know what I am doing so I am kinda nervous.

I'm sorry I am new to all of this not rp but I am new to RPN and have never seen any of the stuff on here on any other website. Anyway to my point I have never used discord and don't really know what I am doing so I am kinda nervous.
it's fine! discord's relatively easy to use (though you have to set up an account with it first). i'll send the link riiiight, now!
i can help you through the basics on discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back