What's new

Help I think I broke something?

So I have been playing around with the threadmarks and I made a threadmark index on two threads instead of one. Realized my mistake and deleted one of the indexes, however now when I try to edit the threadmark index on the main page I get this error that says: The Requested Page Cannot Be Found

This error occurs on two of my other linked threads as well and I'm not exactly sure what I goofed or how to fix it.

So I have been playing around with the threadmarks and I made a threadmark index on two threads instead of one. Realized my mistake and deleted one of the indexes, however now when I try to edit the threadmark index on the main page I get this error that says: The Requested Page Cannot Be Found

This error occurs on two of my other linked threads as well and I'm not exactly sure what I goofed or how to fix it.
Got some links so I can take a look?

Fyuri

積ん読
Supporter
Basically, you need at least one threadmark for the posts. What you are seeing - if you look at the url - is that it takes you to the threadmarks URL and if there are no threadmarks, the page doesn't technically exist.

Wait I know what happened.

Sorry I was dense, you were trying to tab to that one. Try tabbing to the main one?
Right, that's what I was trying to do but I don't see that tab on my screen and when I try to look at the threadmark index it gives me that error.
Basically, you need at least one threadmark for the posts. What you are seeing - if you look at the url - is that it takes you to the threadmarks URL and if there are no threadmarks, the page doesn't technically exist.

Wait I know what happened.
I thought I had threadmarks on those thread though?

Fyuri

積ん読
Supporter
@Hell0NHighWater So let's clarify

You made two indexes, 1 per thread on two threads.
You removed one and lost the ability to edit the thread index on all threads.
Since Wizard has added a new thread index, are you able to edit now? Or does it give the same error.

Fyuri

積ん読
Supporter
Correct, it still gives me the same error.
Okay, we're having to run a few tests. As Staff we see "all" so works for us, but not you. Basically, the threadmark index still technically exists, you just don't have the permissions to see it or edit it because of a soft-delete. This was supposed to have been resolved, so the latest update push may have changed something accidentally. We've poked the developer and are going to see what is going on.

Okay, we're having to run a few tests. As Staff we see "all" so works for us, but not you. Basically, the threadmark index still technically exists, you just don't have the permissions to see it or edit it because of a soft-delete. This was supposed to have been resolved, so the latest update push may have changed something accidentally. We've poked the developer and are going to see what is going on.
Okay! Thank you guys so much! <3

Fyuri

積ん読
Supporter
Additionally, you can have staff help you sort through your stuff until then since we can technically access it. XD Just make a staff contact thread for it and someone will eventually pop up to assist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)