• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aweee...just make sure not to overwork yourself okay? RP should be fun, not work.
true, luckily everybody seems to be A-OK with me and my millions of characters not doing 500 paragraphs, so I think I can keep up. I'm probably going to make another character, to make sure that every child has a parent except for the random teenagers who have NPC parents

Was thinking about the fc I'm going to use and.... I can only think of the love of my life.... Ben Barnes.

Attachments

• 6455963877ed44c014a4b19d21132006.jpg
    6455963877ed44c014a4b19d21132006.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 4
Ryan is up! The spoilers is what i have right now but I'll make it nice and in the cs later~

Sorry my posts have slowed down, I am currently on vacation and I come back tomorrow. While I do have a lot of schoolwork I am trying to catch up on I should be able to make a response soon.

Also twinkie twinkie are you waiting for someone to respond?
I can reply for Sean, but I'm waiting on Fritter for Diego, but I can write without them and currently Valentine isn't interacting with anyone, so she has nothing to talk about

I can reply for Sean, but I'm waiting on Fritter for Diego, but I can write without them and currently Valentine isn't interacting with anyone, so she has nothing to talk about
Valentine is in the music store right? Because a lot of the teenagers are probably going to head over there soon, so she should have somebody to interact with soon. I will go ahead and work on a post for the girls

Valentine is in the music store right? Because a lot of the teenagers are probably going to head over there soon, so she should have somebody to interact with soon. I will go ahead and work on a post for the girls
I figured that it would be either blake or lucas interacting with her, so I'm just waiting on that, but she'll be there all day tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back