• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
and if anyone wants to play any parents, let me know because I'm having trouble finding parents for a couple of families!
When were you thinking of starting everything? I'll volunteer if its needed, I'm like one of the only ones without multiple characters

When were you thinking of starting everything? I'll volunteer if its needed, I'm like one of the only ones without multiple characters
If you don't mind the Stevensons need at least one parent so that the children aren't parentless LOL then the Kennedy needs one of the moms at least and the Hendersons need at least one parent. So if you could make one of those parents that would be great

If you don't mind the Stevensons need at least one parent so that the children aren't parentless LOL then the Kennedy needs one of the moms at least and the Hendersons need at least one parent. So if you could make one of those parents that would be great
Sweet thanks for the info, I'll have a think about it today after I'm done with all my studying

Wish me luck for my exam tomorrow 💀

I'll be free from university forever on Thursday
Ooh graduating? That’s super fun. Except they never let us throw the caps lol

Good luck, I need to go do my reading right now which I am doing but I'm also trying to keep track of the role play and everything
Ill keep track of any updates to the interest check as well for you :)

Ooh graduating? That’s super fun. Except they never let us throw the caps lol

Ill keep track of any updates to the interest check as well for you :)
thank you, there's one person who keep trying to join my role-play that I will private message you about. I do not accept them into the role-play when I tried this a long time ago to do this role-play, they offended quite a few in my role-play. So I want to avoid that at all costs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back