• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Bambiholic Bambiholic sorry I didn't answer yesterday, I don't expect 20 paragraphs or a novel. So playing multiple characters in this role-play probably won't be as difficult as other role-plays might be. I honestly only expect a paragraph or two post, although if you feel like doing more feel free I just don't want people to feel stressed out. I will try to post the rules of what I'm expecting here in a little bit. My mother-in-law is in town and I still have school, so my time is being split in so many different ways.

do you think asking people to reply 2-3 times a week is too much? Unfortunately I feel like if people don't post at least two times a week that the role-play will die from my experience. Let me know what you guys think

I’d say twice a week is fair. Any less and it can easily fizzle out, anymore and it can go a bit too quickly and the replies pile up
hey I was wondering if you would be willing to kind of help me with some things in the role-play, like encouraging people to reply and kind of be a mod of sorts for me. If it's too much pressure I completely understand, I just could use some help!

If it's only a paragraph or two, I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect at least 2 posts per week.

I think building relationships between characters and developing certain plot points are also important in terms of keeping things rolling.

hey I was wondering if you would be willing to kind of help me with some things in the role-play, like encouraging people to reply and kind of be a mod of sorts for me. If it's too much pressure I completely understand, I just could use some help!
No problem! I’ll be happy to help where I can, just lemme know :)

also I agree with Sistros, maybe some staple plot events to keep the plot moving toward a distinct goal. Maybe like go with the seasonal holidays as linchpin event markers

If it's only a paragraph or two, I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect at least 2 posts per week.

I think building relationships between characters and developing certain plot points are also important in terms of keeping things rolling.
I totally agree with what you're saying! I'm hoping that this time people will be more active in out of character chat as well, so that we can keep plotting with each other and that is what I'm trying to encourage this time around.

No problem! I’ll be happy to help where I can, just lemme know :)

also I agree with Sistros, maybe some staple plot events to keep the plot moving toward a distinct goal. Maybe like go with the seasonal holidays as linchpin event markers
thank you so much! you don't know how much that means to me! I will definitely keep you posted on what I need, right now the only person who have not been active is lvcid dream. As far as I can tell everybody else has at least tried to participate, I'm trying to make it so no one feels left out. I am going to put that in the rules that if anybody does feel left out that they can talk to me or anybody really to let them know that feeling that way.

Ooh twinkie twinkie i was thinking Valentine and Blake could be good friends! they could work at the music store together
Absolutely! It would be a sort of interesting duo, especially since Val isn't very sociable, but will take friends if they're offered

I can play another parent if needed, but that would be a lot on my plate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back