• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂-- OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is the out of character chat for it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, this is a neighborhood/family/mystery type of role-play! I totally welcome any kind of in character drama you might want to include, even if we decide it's not what's best I will not ever tell you that you had a bad idea! please feel free to plot with your family members and everyone else! develop deep relationships with other characters, whether be romantic or platonic. Remember that everybody lives in this neighborhood who is in love role-play, so they are your neighbors!

cooltext436076572805087.png
Every good RP needs them to run smoothly!

1. No God modding!
2. No meta gaming! (if you don't know what this is please ask)
3. NO ONE liners (1 - 2 paragraphs at least)
4. Respect each other, remember that there is another person on the other end of the screen with feelings!
5. No hate speech of any kind
6. If anybody feels left out at all, please come talk to us! Especially me and PixieDust PixieDust who will be my mod for this role-play! We will make sure you feel included!
7. I am expecting 2 posts at least a week, if you don't I will contact you and if you don't give me at least a reason, we will have to replace you!
8. Third person only! No first person and no second person!
9. Remember to keep OOC engaged! I want to see people chatting and plotting, it really does help keep the role-play alive! Let's make this the best we can!
10. I will add rules as I deem them necessary! Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate each and every one of you!​

Last edited:
Bambiholic Bambiholic BloopNoodle BloopNoodle I am so glad that you two have joined! I am super excited for this as well, this is like the hundredth time ( little bit of an exaggeration) that I've tried to make this, last time we didn't get enough people. But I will close some roles if we can't get enough people for them!

Yeah, of course! Honestly been low key craving a bit of family role play recently.

I haven't done a roleplay like this before but it sounds like such a good and interesting idea. I usually stick to one character but if we end up needing more people I can always try playing a second role for once

I'm thinking Marcus from Ginny and Georgia will my FC since he's 15/16 throughout the series

Marcus_S1.jpg

Bambiholic Bambiholic I like that face claim! by the way I will be playing your mother! her traits are rather interesting! Serious | alert | demanding | arrogant
That actually works quite well, I wanted my character to be a bit troubled and the rebellious bad boy type of teenager so it fits well that his parent has those traits

I’ve got the face claim for the mother of the Kyeongs I think. Still on the fence for it. Reiia, do you have a fc for the kid? Maybe I can base it around that.

So cute! My other option was the dad for the Kyeongs so if that role isn't filled I might have a second if I can balance the two

Then this will probably be the mom. She looks young but she is actually 22 so it works well. 02BE62A6-1C69-467D-8794-426975E208E1.jpeg

So cute! My other option was the dad for the Kyeongs so if that role isn't filled I might have a second if I can balance the two
whatever you feel you can handle, I don't know how I do it but I love having lots characters! now granted some of my characters often come in later or aren't always in a particular part that everybody is active. I was also wondering if maybe the neighborhood should have some kind of rec center that the kids hang out at

Bambiholic Bambiholic It might be interesting if he became friends with my character Amelia Jones She is a bit of a perfectionist who needs to chill out. His mom is going to be like "Ughhhh this kid!"
Yeah sounds like that's gonna be a fun dynamic

He's the type to throw pebbles at your window to get you to sneak out past curfew, or convince you to skip school to go out on his motorbike with him, so basically the type you don't want your kids to be hanging out with. A total bad influence 🤣

Yeah sounds like that's gonna be a fun dynamic

He's the type to throw pebbles at your window to get you to sneak out past curfew, or convince you to skip school to go out on his motorbike with him, so basically the type you don't want your kids to be hanging out with. A total bad influence 🤣
oh my gosh yes! let that happen! that will be so interesting! she needs that in her life!

I was thinking a closer relationship, especially since they’re the only two girls in the house. What were you thinking happened with the mom?

Also what ethnicity are they? I have two face claims, one for Caucasian and one for African American

I was thinking a closer relationship, especially since they’re the only two girls in the house. What were you thinking happened with the mom?
there are two ways we could go with this, one she died may be a couple years back or even when the youngest was really little. If we had the mom died when she was really little, then it would definitely put pressure on the fact that she is trying to help her sister try to remember a person she just can't remember

Or the mom could have left and really just didn't want to be a mom. if we went that way, even if she left when the youngest was young, she would still feel kind of angry towards her. Although it would also feel like she did something wrong that mom didn't want her

We could also go with this third option, the parents are divorced they live primarily with their dad and talk to their mom sometimes

Or the girls could have different moms entirely

so let me know what you thinkwould work best

I feel like what would make for the most interesting story line is either a divorce or the mom just left, but thats just me. I feel like it adds more character depth and maybe more family drama.

If they’re Caucasian, do you mind if my girl has red curly hair? That was one of the options I had

Users who are viewing this thread

Back