• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂ -- OOC

Other
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
welcome to the out of character chat for our beloved neighborhood role-play. This is where we can chat about different things we would like to happen in the relationship between the families, hopefully we can all get along and just have a good time. Down below I will put the links to all the threads, as I make them but for now we just have this one and the interest check. Feel free to talk along and I only really have two major rules, don't belittle or make people upset on purpose, so that means no drama outside of the role-play and follow RPnation rules

one thing that me and imXeno imXeno were talking about it maybe turning this into a little bit of a thriller/horror type of deal, but if nobody else is interested in that we don't have to do it.

Hmm, what were you guys thinking about adding to make it a thriller/horror type?

Hmm, what were you guys thinking about adding to make it a thriller/horror type?

well that's the thing, it's up for discussion because we were thinking something like silent Hill. Again I know that's not for everybody, but it's just a thought were throwing out there

Im not sure how i feel about that but it depends on what you have pllaned

well we could do something as simple as the children in a nearby neighborhood has gone missing, so then the neighborhood would be on edge a little bit. It could be as simple as that and not so much for, as a bit of a mystery.

To be honest, I'm not really that interested in the thriller/horror idea right now. I would be okay with kids from another neighborhood disappearing.

Hey OOC 👀
Almost any roleplay is my cup of tea and uh, a nice combo of drama and crazy is nice. I'm okay with any direction this goes, but I feel like if we were to venture in the thriller/drama sense, we could totally go with a murder mystery. It could be realistic and at the same time add a lot to the roleplay, but uh, up to y'all, I'm fine with whatever.

CS is up

Timv9 Timv9 Starwalker123 Starwalker123 Fennekin13kid Fennekin13kid Kitteh Kitteh imXeno imXeno GrayLion256 GrayLion256 Qwertycakes Qwertycakes SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher T1tanic T1tanic

I usually don't do slice of life, but this RP actually kinda has me excited for it. Cannot wait for an un-necessary amount of drama that I will be causing because of my love of freedom. I wonder how we will fill in the absent parents. You think that maybe combining some families would be the best decision?

I usually don't do slice of life, but this RP actually kinda has me excited for it. Cannot wait for an un-necessary amount of drama that I will be causing because of my love of freedom. I wonder how we will fill in the absent parents. You think that maybe combining some families would be the best decision?

either that or what we could do is that they are just workaholic parents, usually once we get started we get a few more people and with the CS I'm hoping that they will look at it and decide to join. I can't get the main read-out I don't think today I will be able to get it up so we have a little bit of time

either that or what we could do is that they are just workaholic parents, usually once we get started we get a few more people and with the CS I'm hoping that they will look at it and decide to join. I can't get the main read-out I don't think today I will be able to get it up so we have a little bit of time
Okay, sounds like a plan

Hey OOC, since this rp revolves around families, if a person joins a family they should hold the same traits as one family right? So for example if a mom and dad were both blond the child would be blonde too, right? So should we keep that in mind when making characters?

Hey OOC, since this rp revolves around families, if a person joins a family they should hold the same traits as one family right? So for example if a mom and dad were both blond the child would be blonde too, right? So should we keep that in mind when making characters?

to a certain extent, I mean if you have two blonde parents the kids still could have brown hair because that happened to one of my cousins. So it really just depends on what you want to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back