• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern î̬t̬̂'̬̂ŝ̬ ̬̂â̬ ̬̂b̬̂ê̬â̬û̬t̬̂î̬f̬̂û̬l̬̂ ̬̂d̬̂â̬ŷ̬ ̬̂î̬n̬̂ ̬̂t̬̂ĥ̬ê̬ ̬̂n̬̂ê̬î̬ĝ̬ĥ̬b̬̂ô̬r̬̂ĥ̬ô̬ô̬d̬̂ -- interest check

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1548750977042.png
CS | OOC | IC

Welcome to the beautiful neighborhood of Crescent Court, a middle-class coldesac where the children can play and laugh. There lived five families (Can add more if needed) who loved the neighborhood they can live and enjoy raising their kids. There is also some mysteries going on in this small area! Can they figure them out? Real pictures only! Animals added as wanted also! We can add drama or anything we would like to, so come to in the fun!you never know what is going on behind closed doors and in the seemingly peaceful neighborhood, what could possibly be going on.

(I'm looking for people who want to actively plot for the family that they are a part of, please be active in OOC)

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟'𝕤

dad ( 37- 47) 》 Bambiholic Bambiholic

oldest child (15-18) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

youngest ( 5-7) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤

Single mom ( 32-42) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

oldest child ( 13-16) 》 Bambiholic Bambiholic

youngest child ( 6-10) 》 Peanut145 Peanut145

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤

Mom (30-40) 》 neverbackdown neverbackdown

dad (29-39) 》 Sugarnaut Sugarnaut

Twin one (8-12) 》 twinkie twinkie

Twin two (8-12) 》open

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕪𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘'𝕤

Dad (20-24) 》 Kikimura Kikimura

mom (19-24) 》 BloopNoodle BloopNoodle

only child (2-4) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤

mom (45-50) 》 PixieDust PixieDust

dad (43-48) 》 Sistros Sistros

only child (10-15) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

𝕃𝕪𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕟

mom (22-27) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

dad (22-28) 》 BloopNoodle BloopNoodle

Adopted child (14-17) 》 Bambiholic Bambiholic

dad's youngest sister (14-17) 》 PixieDust PixieDust

middle child (4 - 6) 》 open

youngest (2- 3) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕤

single dad ( 35- 38) 》 twinkie twinkie

oldest (15-17) 》 BloopNoodle BloopNoodle

youngest (10- 13) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪

mom (30-35) 》open

mom 2 (28-33) 》open

older child (8-10) 》 twinkie twinkie

youngest child ( 3-5) 》open

ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕤

dad (25-29) 》 twinkie twinkie

dad 2 (25 - 29) 》 Open

dad 1 bio kid (5-8) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

dad 2 bio kid (3-4) 》 Reiia silver Reiia silver

𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕤
PixieDust PixieDust

ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℕℙℂ 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤​

Last edited:
Sounds fun! I'd be willing to be the oldest kid for the stevensons and the adopted kid for the lyntons

I’m interested in the oldest of the Thomas’, the dad of the Lyton family, and the mom of the Kyeong family!

I can take the single dad for Thomas, one of the dads for Rosales, and one of the Twins for the Hendersons.

I can take the single dad for Thomas, one of the dads for Rosales, and one of the Twins for the Hendersons.
I'm interested in joining as the second Rosales dad, but it depends! What sort of father will you be playing? I want whoever I play to have a good dynamic so they actually end up liking each other.

I'm interested in joining as the second Rosales dad, but it depends! What sort of father will you be playing? I want whoever I play to have a good dynamic so they actually end up liking each other.
I'm going to mark you down for it so somebody doesn't take it, feel free to come chat in the OOC and you can always change to another character if you feel like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back