• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I summoned a what?! [private]

Hana was used to being alone, but that didn't mean she wanted to be or that she would have chosen for her life to be so lonely. her mother had died when she was really small, while her father had chosen work over his only daughter many times. Most people could not understand why she was not more happy as when it came to material belongings she got whatever she could possibly want. But none of that was what made Hana happy. She wanted attention and love, wanted somebody she could come home to instead of her empty apartment.

But all that was about to change, or at least that's what she hoped would happen ....

She barged her way into the tiny apartment her father had helped pay for and quickly shut the door behind her locking it all at the same time. She quickly moved herself into the living room, Putting down a book of summoning, as well as some candles and other things she needed to proceed with this woman. She really had no idea of what to expect from this she had never summoned anything before.

She shut the lights off, drew a circle like the book had told her to and she quickly lined the candles up on the outside of the circle . After that she took her position, on the front of the circle and slowly began to chant the words the book told her to. It was finally going to happen, she was finally going to have somebody to keep her company and become friends with ...... never crossed her mind that anything could go terribly wrong .

Silas yawned, feeling the buzzing in his brain, meaning someone was about to summon him. He stood up, cracking his back and shaking his hands out, waiting for the dizziness soon to follow the summoning.

Poof! A cloud of smoke. It cleared quickly, though, as did the sensation of spinning. Silas was left standing in an apartment, a young woman standing in front of him. Quick mental check; he was in a mostly human form, plus his tell tale denon horns. The girl, hair long, book in hands, couldn't have been older than twenty. He grinned, stepping forward slightly, tapping his toe against the floor as he bowed exaggeratedly.

"I see you'd like to make a deal, my fair lady." He cooed, smiling seductively at her.

People who would be watching could only imagine the shocked look on Hana's face when odd looking person stood in front of her. She swallowed and even blushed when he seemed to be flirting with her? Hana shook her head and looked at the book, flipping quickly through to see if it mentioned anything about this, had she read it wrong?

IT then dawned on her, she had summoned a demon instead of a friendly soul who would be willing to be friends with her. "A-are you a demon?" She finally let out, closing her eyes as hard as she could and then opened them once more. She wanted to check and make sure she was not seeing things, it would not be the first time. "I-I have to admit, I was not expecting this.... What kind of deal are you talking about?"

Silas arched an eyebrow, but regained his composer quickly. surely the woman must be assuring herself her spell worked, and not unknowing that she willingly let a servant of hell into her abode.
"I am indeed a demon. and we demons are usually summoned to improve a person's life one way or the other. Some wish love, others wish riches, still more crave fame." He took a look around the room, seeing that the girl was at least fairly well off, or could live comfortably. "Is it revenge you want? someone offed? or perhaps frightened off your case?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back