• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I STILL want sticky sweet romance

Truff

One Thousand Club
I still want some sticky sweet romance.. The kind where they fall very slowly and have moments that make me squeal when I read your reply. Romance that has to work around hard problems but still prevails. Even angsty shit, I want that shit. I've started a new thread!

BEFORE WE GET TO THE PAIRINGS!
  • Please be able to write 2-6 paragraphs per reply! I love long replies.
  • I prefer to play female characters. I get bored with just male, but I will gladly double. I do play males well, so no worries there.
  • No mary-sues, perfect characters. Gimme some faults
  • Reply at least every few days please! I hate getting super into an rp and having to wait forever.
  • Help me build a fun plot around this romance! I'm totally down to brainstorm

PAIRINGS (Stars means I'm craving)

Bad girl/boy x bad girl/boy
Popular x nerd
Online friends
Villain x hero***
Celebrity x Fan***
Nerd x model
Barista x customer
Supernatural x supernatural
Roommates
Marvel

Any other pairings you would like to do.

And any other pairings you'd like to throw at me!

Last edited:
If you're cool with doubling I'd love to help you out?
To keep things bit more interesting though I might suggest doing two separate plot ideas for each pair, that way it's not like it's the same story twice.

Hello Truffle,
I am also craving the bad boy/girl pairing too, I've never been able to find someone who would RP it with me, but a twist to that is having a bad boy/girl and then having a good boy/girl because aaaaa that makes me so happy inside it's always so cute. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, shoot me a message :)

Happy RPing,
Lyra

Villain/Hero and Online Friends looks interesting! I'd be down for either :3

Hey! I'd love to try Bad girl/boy x Bad girl, and I also have a few ideas if you'd like to hear? Shoot me at PM!

I'd love to double, wanna do the celebrity fan? Like maybe my female character attends a concert with your female/male character and then our other two are band members?

If you're still open to pairings, I'd love to do a Villain x Hero or Celebrity x Fan. I'm really chilled with plot lines, genders, and all the planning stuff. I'm always open to fuzzy romance RPs, they're the best kind :D Drop me a PM if you're up to it!

howdy, dont know if youre still open here, but online friends peaks my interest! maybe youd want to talk about it once i hit 10 posts?

I'm always so late to the party ^^;

I'm definitely up for a good boy x bad girl pairing, no problem with playing the male (actually tend to prefer that role).

I'm also advanced lit, and will have no problem with long replies c: Plus I'm a huge sucker for romance XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back