Science I Still Don't Get It...

If it doesn't exist, than how am I typing this right now? Through sheer willpower?

No it's because we're all living in a simulation, and you only think you're typing that, when you actually aren't. You think that's air you're breathing now?

No it's because we're all living in a simulation, and you only think you're typing that, when you actually aren't. You think that's air you're breathing now?
This is heresy of highest degree, of course I'm breathing air, as are you and everyone else in this planet. I feel like the tin foil hat might be a bit tight.

It is because people want to think they are special. They think that they have found out the HIDDEN SECRET TRUUUTh and that everybody else is a misguided sheep. They tend to argue in a way that is unable to argue against (E.G. you can't quite disprove that god exists in an argument as you can't prove it either.) as they shoot down every since piece of evidence as being false or fabricated. They would rather delude itself into thinking they are special rather than accept their mediocrity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back