• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐•€ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐”น๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐•ฅ๐•– ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ (โ„โ„™ ๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™, โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•–)

YouAreArt

Women Don't Have 'Attitudes' We Have Standards
๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ
Hello Iโ€™m YouAreArt but you can call me Marles, I have been roleplaying for two years now I would not say that Iโ€™m the best so I would have to say I am semi-lit. I can write up to three good sized paragraphs but it all depends on my partner and how I am feeling that day. Iโ€™m in Pacific Daylight time but I always end up staying up really late. I am very active with my replies but that does not mean you have to be as well. Now I do not care about age or how well you can write but the least I ask for is one paragraph.

I love making new friends so I would like a partner that would be willing to have some OOC chatting. I add pictures to my reply, it is something I have been doing for the two year I have been roleplaying and if that bothers you please just tell me. I only do female characters because of something that happened when I played male for one of my partners a long time ago but I am always willing to double up on characters not roleplays. I canโ€™t do code for the life of me so you will see nothing very fancy from me sorry. One last thing before I get into any ideas, I can come off as mean sometimes but I am very sweet so if youโ€™re having problems without RP please let me know!

Pairings
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Mafia Bosses Daughter x Bodyguard
Bodyguard x Princess
Soulmate x Soulmate
Assassin x Mafia Boss
Single Parent x Nanny
Mafia Boss x Victim
Demon x Angel
Rich x Middle class
Assassin x Target
Wolf x Hybrid
Vampire x Vampire
CEO x Assistant
Cop x Cop
Agent x Drug Lord
Singer x Fan

Fandoms
Sherlock
The Originals
Supernatural
Criminal Minds
The Flash
The Arrow
The Vampire Diaries

Each will equal something new and each gif/pic will just be a bump, thank you so much for taking the time to read my thread I hope to hear from you. If you're interested you can either PM me or post on my thread!

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back