• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Solemnly Swear - A Hogwarts Roleplay

sehnsucht

Dharma Bum

tumblr_inline_mmcnucPpLE1qz4rgp.gif

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

Basically a roleplay set in JK Rowling's Harry Potter universe. It's going to focus around Hogwarts, of course, and is set in the present, with Minerva McGonagall as the Headmaster, and a (mostly) new roster of subjects and professors.

There's no limit as to the number of players or the number of characters per person. The more the merrier, as I always say. But I'm going to ask that you be able to write at least two to three paragraphs
minimum per post (unless Writer's Block strikes, then I completely understand). I want this to be detailed, if possible, but casual roleplayers are welcome as well, so long as you have a good grasp of spelling and grammar.

Any takers? :>

THREAD:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-solemnly-swear-under-construction.95795/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Harry Potter! I'd be happy to join--fair warning I might have to drop out at some point, though, if I can't keep up with the frequency of the posts and my schedule doesn't cooperate. ( ; u ; )

Oh wow, thanks for the enthusiasm guys. I didn't think this'd attract this much attention. The thread will be ready soon, I promise. :>

Just to clarify...this is detailed right?

That means posting won't be incredibly fast right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back