• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I see you (1 X 1 partner search!)

DillyWanderer

Wandering Spirit

1618695798749.png

Lily, an anonymous female pianist that both amazed the public and angered musicians with her unorthodox way of playing piano pieces.
A unique yet astounding musician who was climbing the ladder of fame who suddenly...vanished without a trace.
As no one really knew her real identity or her origin, no one had found out what really happened to her.
Some believed she was a fraud, some say she decided that celebrity life wasn't for her, but most believed she had died in some tragic way.
Weeks turned to months but all questions were left unanswered and slowly her existence and music were forgotten.

Until...four years later, a new video was uploaded to her channel.
The video showed her usual slender fingers playing the piano as she played a new composition.
But unlike the previous ones, this piece was accompanied by a singing voice of a man who has an unusual voice that captivated the audience.

Now that the long-lost musician had resurfaced with another mystery, would the public stay still or do whatever it takes to uncover their identity and story once and for all?

Hey, thanks for checking this thread! As the title says, I'm currently looking for a partner for this story that I'm craving right now, here's some information about me.

I am Dilly and I'm a she. I'm 20+ and I'm looking for a partner that is 18+ as well for this roleplay.

I’ve been roleplaying for a while. I used to have an old account here but decided to create a new one to start fresh.

I’m from the Philippines and my timezone is GMT+8. I'm working again so my reply schedule differs, but I try to reply at least once a day, and more during my free days.

English is not my main language, so I’m not really picky when it comes to grammar, typos, and all that stuff. As long as we can understand each other then we’re good!

I can write from 1 - 10 paragraphs depending on what’s going on in the story. I know that there are times that a paragraph is enough to get the story going, but please avoid writing one-liners.
It’ll make us lose interest in the story.

I like all types of genres and would like to explore anything! I love brainstorming plots and twists for the stories!
So I would love to hear your ideas! But for this story, I would like us to have anime illustrations, drawings, pictures for our face claims as I imagined it to be an anime-based roleplay.

Lastly, I'm okay with you dropping the story. I know that life is important and sometimes we lose interest in the story.
If there's anything that we can work on to continue the story, just say so. If not, then feel free to let me that you want to drop the story. In return, I'll do the same as well!

Now that's done, here's the rough idea that I have for this plot:

* Lily ended up having an accident that not only made her an orphan but also took away her eyesight. After the trauma from the accident, she had a hard time facing music again, thus the long hiatus from her career.
* Your character would be someone who was very skilled with music and gifted with a beautiful voice, but not with "looks". Due to his physical appearance, people tend to scowl or pity him, rather than appreciate his pure talent.
* Then they meet and ended up sharing music together, but later in the story, their meeting would be proven to be anything but a coincidence.

If you find this interesting, please leave a comment or send me a PM so we can further discuss it.
If this isn't to your liking, please check on my old thread as well and see if something is to your liking.
Thank you! Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

1618701649799.png 1618701649799.png 1618701649799.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back