• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I see two beautiful girls before me, but I'm only holding one picture in my hands

craftcorner

I don't know why I really bother with titles.

I'm looking for a new RP partner, and I'm here to get quick and dirty with the deets.

I'm a literate roleplayer, I'm twenty two years old, and being friends in OOC is a necessity for me if we're going to jive. I'm very informal outside of the role play, and I'm very laid back and easy to get along with. If you don't mind talking over memes that apply to the story we're writing along with endless AU's, we'll get along a-okay.
I reply in OOC very quickly, but my actual replies in the story tend to be slower. Generally that's due to my posts being pretty darn long. I range up to 2000 words in a post (I'm so long winded that it's a flaw at this point) if I'm very into what's happening. Other times, I can hit 500 words but that's a minimum.
I play all genders and sexualities, and I don't really have a preference. In general, I play more assertive characters, one might even say 'dominant'. I also like playing multiple characters in order to create a more dynamic story.

Now, when it comes to what I'm like as a writer, I have two major tenants: character development, and world building. I role-play as an escape, and in order to do that I try to make every single character I write feel real. Not overtly powerful or campy, but distinct and interesting. If you're looking for a quick story that's easy to write, we probably won't jive.

For fandoms I like to play, I'm very limited in what I do. I also only play original characters. At the moment, I'm really only interested in the following:
Game of Thrones, Avatar the Last Airbender, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson.

Outside of that I'm happy to work inside of original worlds and plots. I have a few original ideas that I'm very interested in discussing, but that would have to happen over pm. Bear in mind, given that I'm twenty two, I prefer a more mature tone. I don't mind writing with younger partners as long as that's clear up front.

Do you wanna do an OC based version of the game of thrones? I am up to the challenge. I am capable of 3-5 paragraphs sometimes maybe longer.

i'd be up for writing harry potter with you, but i'd also like to hear your original ideas as well!

Hey lovely! I’m always up to write a story about deception, heart break, angst, pain all the good stuff. If maybe you’d like to write let me know!! (:

Hi! I’d be interested to talk over some original plots with you. Just let me know! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back