• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I See That Bad Moon Rising

She frowned some rubbing his shoulder and tucked him in with a blanket passing Jonny on her way out. “He’s not looking so great, don’t let him get up.” She mumbled heading out to clear her head for a little bit.

he smiled some and watched her. “Oh yeah? What colour are you trying to go?” He asked her. “That’s alright. We aren’t exactly short on cash.” He chuckled. He came from a highborn family and there was always money in the bank but they’d lived modestly off of it for so long that it had accumulated to a vast amount by now.

Jonny gave a nod and sighed heavily "Yeah will do." He muttered glancing at him "Be careful okay?"

Max shrugged some and smiled happily at him "I dunno....maybe black, with a bright red door. Or dark red, with a black door." She said laughing a bit

She gave him a mock salute and smiled some before going and keeping herself alert while she walked around the wooded area, left alone with her thoughts until she pulled her phone out and sent Angel a text, asking if he could come sooner than next week.

he raised an eyebrow. “Really? Are you trying to get the church ladies on our asses?” He chuckled quietly. “Which reminds me... fundraiser coming up... I promised to run the chilli stand with Norman.... I promised we both would.” He grinned at her.

Angel saw the text message and frowned a bit deciding to call her instead "Whats wrong?" He asked as she picked up. He knew Carmen, and she didn't just text him out of the blue asking him to come over.

Max laughed and gave a small shrug "Remember when we first moved here and they came to talk to me about my tattoos?" She asked but pouted some "Oh lord alright I'll be there."

"Hey if I have to sit through all that shit... you do too. That's why I married you." He teased, chucking their stuff in the trash once they finished eating. "I'm gonna head out, I wanna go talk to Norman but I'll see you at home later okay?" He smiled kissing her cheek.

Carmen frowned some as she picked up and explained the situation to him, "EZ was attacked yesterday and I've not seen anything like it for a long time. This guy isn't fucking around and I'm just worried cause we both know how stubborn he is... He listens to you Angel, if you told him to lay low and get serious on the youngsters he'd do it but he's telling me he thinks i'm overreacting." She muttered.

Max rolled her eyes and smiled happily at him before she kissed him lovingly "Hmm okay I guess I'll let you go." She said happily before she made her way back

Angel frowned more and gave a heavy sigh nodding some "I'll be there in the morning, just make sure they don't do anything stupid tonight." He mutttered

She nodded to herself, thanking him and talking a little longer before she hung up and made her way back to the house, frowning as she bumped into Jonny on her way through the back door, seeing he looked panicked "What's going on?" She asked him quickly.

He smiled and headed out, going down to the station and went in to chat to Norman about what he'd got done that morning as well as discussing the changeover that they would be making for Norman to take his position

Jonny frowned more and shook his head some "EZ has a seizure I gotta fucking get something now." He said frantically as he tried to look for his things but he hadn't gotten them all unpacked yet.

Norman frowned some as Jon talked about the changeover taking a deep breath "Jon....I...I don't think I'm ready for that.." he said softly and sighed heavily "I just you're the best sheriff this town has had."

She frowned rushing into the lounge seeing they'd moved him to the floor and kneeled next to him, gently pulling him to her lap for the moment and holding his hand when he was trying to grab around for stuff "Shh, shh, it's alright, EZ calm down, I got you baby." She coaxed quietly and watched him, starting to worry. What the hell had this alpha done to him.

He frowned some shaking his head "Hey, it's not happening tomorrow... or next week even... but I can't do this anymore... I've worked for so long and Max wants us to try and start a family now.... I don't wanna be doing this job anymore for that." He told him

Norman gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright....well man thank you." He said giving a smile "A family huh? I know you'll be a great dad."

EZ reached for her and started to calm down when he heard Carmen's voice. He grunted softly before his barrier finally fell as he slipped into another seizure.

Jon nodded curtly. He'd told Norman a few things but not all of it and he didn't really want to go into detail with him on that part of his history, getting back to the job from the morning and going through that with him before getting up to head home.

Carmen frowned just trying to soothe him, smoothing his hair back until she felt the ripping pain through her and moved him to the floor again, staying right next to him, "Jonny he's having another one." She called to him, watching Laura, one of the young girls, go grab a blanket for under his head while Carmen tried her best to stay calm and keep him safe, shaking a little at this point. This was never what was supposed to happen with their move here.

Max looked over at Jon as he came in smiling some "Hey handsome, what do you want for dinner?" She asked walking over to him and kissing him gently

Jonny ran in with the right supplies and brought them over shaking his head some more "This can't be the alpha....its gotta be something else."

“Hey, I thought you were gonna be a lot later.” He smiled at her, slipping his hands around her waist. “Mmm... I love you.” He murmured softly to her

carmen frowned as she watched them, shaking her head some as she watched him finally come out of it, grabbing a cloth and gently wiping off the drool from his mouth and murmured to him to try and calm them both down. “hes neverhad them before how can it not be this other alpha?” She mumbled.

Max smiled softly at him and wrapped her arms around his neck "They decided to split it up into two days, we have a lot more teenagers." She said softly before smiling wider at him "I love you too babe."

Jonny frowned shaking his head some more as he finally got EZ settled. He undressed his wounds and shook his head some seeing it was not clearly infected though he had shown no signs earlier "Something isn't right....this is too advanced for me Carmen." He said before pinching the bridge of his nose hard "I'll be right back alright? Laura ckean his wounds and call me if anything changes."

She nodded to him and just gently held EZ to lean back against her, holding his hand while she watched him slowly become aware again. “Hey, just stay still okay? You had a couple seizures, we don’t know what’s going on.” She mumbled worrying about him. “Angel is gonna be here in the morning.” She told him.

Jon smiled some. “What do you wanna do for dinner?” He asked her, wandering into the kitchen to grab a beer.

Max shrugged some "Mmm not sure yet." She murmured giving a small frown when she heard a frantic knock at the door "Who is that?" She muttered letting Jon go answer the door.

Jonny caught the scent of a forgein wolf and followed it to a house. He frantically knocked hoping this was the guys house but he couldn't fully catch the scent. He let out a sigh of relief seeing Jon open the door "I need your help please."

Jon sighed heavily "Probably Norman tryna get out of taking ov-" He got cut off when he saw the guy from that morning at the door 'If your pack needs help they should send their alpha." He muttered "It's their fucking beta." He called back to Max, shaking his head "What do you want?" He muttered

Carmen sat there with him, running her fingers through his hair to try and soothe him but it wasn't long before she felt him burning up, asking one of the kids to bring her some water and a cloth, holding his hand gently, "You think you can help me get you on the couch?" She asked him quietly, relieved when he nodded and she had Lauren help her get him back up onto the couch, taking the damp cloth and trying to help him get the fever down, humming softly to him.

Jonny shook his head some "Its our alpha.....he is dying and I don't have the knowledge to save him. Please help." He said begging him looking at his wife with pleading eyes when he saw her come into view.

EZ grunted and got onto the couch for her looking at her with dull eyes. He wheezed some and tried to get say something but he had no energy at all to tell her anything

She frowned just shaking her head "You're gonna be okay." She whispered, taking his hand as she watched his fingers flexing, "Save your energy for me okay? It's gonna be just fine." She murmured. She could feel him starting to slip away though and it was scaring her to death. this wasn't supposed to be happening. She'd had no warning for it and that had never happened before.

Jon frowned some and sighed heavily "I just want a quiet evenign with my mate." He muttered but shook his head "Alright... Take me to him, Max you should come too." He mumbled and waited for her to get her shoes and jacket back on before leaving with Jonny and walking in silence the whole way, keeping Max close to him until they got there and walked in, frowning at the state of him on the couch.

Max gave a heavy sigh and followed him out kissing his cheek before she walked out with him. When they got inside and frowned staying out of the way as Jon went to look him over

EZ held her hand as tight as he could trying to fight everything to stay with her but it was becoming difficult.

Carmen frowned, tensing when Jon came close to him, instinctively not wanting strangers near her mate while he was so sick until Jonny nodded to her "He's struggling to breathe." She mumbled, "Fever won't go down either." She told him.

Jon sighed heavily and took the bandage off of his chest seeing the gaping wounds were still very much open from their fight yesterday "These haven't healed at all... What was used to clean them?" He asked Jonny, sighing heavily at the answer of alcohol "And that was drained?" He rolled his eyes when the answer was no "Alright, get him to his room, get his mate to shift and lay with him but first get the dirt cleaned out of this properly.... Ezekiel this is going to hurt... Better pain than dead though." He muttered and took the gloves off of Jonny, spreading the wound further open and used sterile wipes to reach in and clean it out thoroughly, keeping an eye on the younger alpha shaking his head some until he was finished, "Make sure that he gets fluids and he eats something... If this isn't kept clean just like that then he's going to die, hope that this wasn't too late." He muttered and stepped outside with Max, "This pack needs help. They're fumbling around in the dark." He told her quetly.

Max helped when needed and sighed heavily as they finished up and started walking home. She sighed heavily and gave a small nod "I know....babe we have to help them. Some alpha don't get the proper training when they're young. We were that young once too." She murmured squeezing his hand tight

EZ grunted some and looked over at Carmen when they left before he fully passed out from the lack of energy in him.

He nodded slowly and frowned a little. “Yeah really is like them to go somewhere else. I never signed up to babysit.” He muttered shaking his head some while they walked, keeping her close until they got home.

carmen got herself cleaned up, watching him from the bathroom until she was ready to curl up next to him, shifting and staying close as she could to help him heal up, still worrying about him.

Max gave a heavy sigh and kissed his cheek "I kmow babe but maybe this could be good for us down the line." Shs said softly before she took him up to bed once they got home "Come here babe, come lay down." She murmured

Jonny gave a heavy sigh as he saw Carmen and looked over EZ a bit "We need them....they can help us so much."

Carmen has taken a quick shower and came out the bathroom nodding at Jonny. “I know. But we wouldn’t be in this mess if he hadn’t clawed EZ in the first place. And I’m still seeing the same thing so this isn’t looking promising.” She mumbled going and sitting with EZ, holding his hand gently.

Jon groaned a little and went to lay down, pulling his shirt off and kicking his shoes to the floor just watching her while she got changed still frowning and looking grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back