• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern i searched the universe「 closed 」

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae had to savor the moment; relish in his last game. It was his last professional game. After this, he'd just become another spectator in the crowd, routing on his old team. He never thought he'd make it do this day. Everything had gone too fast. Although he was sad, he felt relieved. After the fall passes, he'd be free of the stress of college. Amongst all these feelings, it did feel great to have his final match as a home game.

The captain gave some inspiring speech to everyone, but Yoon Jae's mind was off on tactic. The team they were going against had a pretty strong defense. He'd have to be swift on his feet if he wanted to get past them. It wouldn't be too hard; agility was his specialty.

The team was eventually ushered out on the field. Cleats stuck into the faux grass as the crowd cheered. He glanced towards the masses; one day that would be him. A sigh escaped him as looked forward, and got into position, diligently using the free time to stretch. Moments passed, and the ball was tossed into the court. Offense raced towards the ball, passing it from teammate to teammate. Yoon Jae managed to weave through the opposing team's defense, making enough room to catch his teammate's pass.

He extended his strong leg back before kicking the sphere towards the goal. A confident smirk appeared on his face as he stepped back slightly. He had made the first goal of the game -- with the help of his teammates, of course. The athlete knew he couldn't get too cocky right away, so he quickly wiped away the smirk.

While playing, Yoon Jae became a different person; he lost his immature attitude. He knitted his eyebrows together as he walked back towards his position. The blazing sun glared at him while the water bottles on the sideline taunted him. It wouldn't be too long before he'd get benched and replaced with someone else. Over the years, the coach had learned his limits, and how many breaks he needed. In his first year, he had passed out from a heat stroke. It was a quick recovery, but unfortunately, he missed his first game.

After a few goals, Yoon Jae was pulled out of the game. He stepped out of the field and sat on the bench. His coach harshly slapped his back before praising him. The athlete nodded before grabbing a rag to wipe away the sweat. A sigh escaped him as he reached out to take a water bottle from the team manager. "It's not your job to get me this," He chuckled lightly.

She smiled before quickly shaking his head. "Well, the newbie assistant went to the bathroom. Could you wait that long for a drink?"

"I guess not -- hey you finally referred to them as newbies." He shook his head before twisting open the drink and chugging it down. He'd only be granted a little bit on the sidelines before being switched out with someone else. And, for once he was grateful for that. Almost all of his family had shown up to support him, and he wanted to show them how well he played. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

Last edited:
- Han Ye Jun -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Han Ye Jun managed to arrive on time. As soon as he parked his car, he was sprinting to the ticket booth. He almost threw his
wallet at the lady in the booth. She talked too much and he didn't want to waste time. What if he missed his chance to see his
Yoon Jae? An excitement bubbled forth within him, threatening to explode to the surface. His perfectly practiced calm face
almost cracked. He bit his lips in impatience. When he finally got his ticket, he didn't bother getting his change.

He sat up front close to the bench area where the coach of S team was barking out orders. His dark eyes searched the team
for a familiar figure that had plagued him with an incurable sickness of lovelorn. Ye Jun didn't have to look for long. It only took
him a few seconds for his gaze to completely lock into Cha Yoon Jae's body. He blinked. He breathed.

[I finally found you.]

His whole body seemed to relax from relief. Since the game had started, he didn't care about anything that went around him.
His main object of admiration was in front of me. Why would he waste even a moment to something else? Yoon Jae ran swiftly
across the grassy field. His slim legs were built for agility and he could make quick decisions that greatly improved the entire
performance of the team. Maybe it was just Ye Jun's eyes being covered by the pink tinted glasses, but he felt that the other man
was too cool. He cheered, clapped, screamed out his lover's name, and even unknowingly stood up.

His gaze stared fixedly at the man. Yoon Jae dribbled the ball towards the goal. An enemy obstructed his path and he made a
feint, making a back pass to another teammate. When the defensive line's focus was occupied by the other teammate, Yoon
Jae slipped closer to the goal. The teammate was waiting for this as he quickly made a long shot towards him. Yoon Jae caught
it effortlessly and made a goal. A loud cheer erupted the bleachers.

Ye Jun saw a smirk played in his lips. His confidence and serious facial expression dazzled him. Just watching the man play his
best and enjoying the exhilaration from the field, made him ecstatic. "So good! Cha Yoon Jae, you're awesome!" He cheered
without any sense of shame. He waved his arms with a goofy grin on his face. He didn't care about looking cool anymore. He
already forgot about it.

However, before the first half even ended, the coach switched him out. Suddenly, a flash of memory passed through his mind.
Yoon Jae couldn't handle the heat for too long. Did something happen? Was he injured? Was the heat too much? A series of
questions flooded his mind. Ye Jun made his way towards the bench area of the soccer players. He would have jumped the
fence too if he could. "Yoon Jae, are you okay?" His worried voice took the person's attention.

For the first time, in this world, they've met. His first words to him were his name. His first sentence to him was asking him if
he was okay. The first expression he saw from him was a slightly surprised yet pleasant expression. Ye Jun wasn't thinking at
all. His body froze and his breath got caught in his throat.

[God, please give me the strength to hold onto him.]

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae watched his teammates' moves, judging their every choice. He let out an unpleased grunt when the other team scored. The athlete so desperately wanted to win and needed to get back onto the field. Sighing, he set down his water bottle and crossed his arms against his chest. Luckily, their team was still winning, but it was a close match. It'd only be a little bit longer before he was let back on the field. He'd get back on before the first half ended.

His hawk-like attitude was soon disrupted by an unfamiliar voice asking if he was okay. He craned his neck so he could see the voice on the bleachers. Confusion struck him; he didn't know who the stranger was, but he wasn't weirded out by him. The stranger felt familiar; perhaps an old friend from grade school. It was the only possible explanation especially since he knew his name. There was no reason to be defensive

"No," He began with a soft laugh. "I'm just taking a break. I'll be back on the field in no time." He paused for a few moments, still not sure if he knew him or not. "Do I know you?"

Why did he care so much? Yoon Jae was just one of many players on the team. Maybe he didn't want the team to lose? Perhaps, Yoon Jae finally had a fan club like Min Soo. No, he wasn't popular enough to gain one. He could feel the team manager's gaze questioning him. Like her, he was confused, but she expressed her concern.

"You probably shouldn't distract him," She intervened. It was her job to manage the team, but Yoon Jae felt her choice of words were too much. Perhaps she thought the stranger was some stalker. Maybe? But, he wouldn't come to any conclusions.

Yoon Jae quickly shook his head in protest. "It's fine. I'm not playing right now anyway," He explained before fanning himself with the manager's clipboard. "The team's doing fine. It's painful watching them make wrong decisions. I rather talk to someone." He couldn't pinpoint what it was, but something about the stranger interested him; pulled him towards him like a magnet. The woman rolled her eyes and muttered something about finding her lacky, the team assistant.

He looked back towards the familiar stranger and gave a small smile. It was more of an apologetic smile on behalf of his friend. He couldn't say much to the male because he was quickly ushered back onto the field; another player replaced him on the bench. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________​

His voice touched my ears like feathers of an angle. His gaze and smile warmed my soul, like sunshine in the peak of an ice
filled mountain. His entire presence filled me with sweetness. It trickled down on me like honey. So this is Cha Yoon Jae...

Ye Jun couldn't control his facial expression. At that moment, he was hypnotized by the man who had occupied his thoughts
from morning till night. He wasn't in love with him. He only knew him from his memories from the him of another world. But
it was also true that he was captivated by him...more so yearned for what the other him and the other had. He wanted it. He
wanted him. He blinked his dark eyes, calming his beating heart.

Once his composure returned, he smiled warmly at the othe. "By bad, you probably don't remember me..." It was true. Maybe
it was just him that had this tear-jerking memories. It saddened him, at the same time, he was relieved. He wasn't like the other
him. He won't let the other leave just because he couldn't handle his own. "My name is Han Ye Jun. We've met before, we were
actually very close. Or maybe that's just my thinking." He laughed lightly. "It's been so long though, as if it's been an entire
lifetime, so I won't blame you." He paused as he memorized the person's smiling face.

"I came here actually to see if I could catch a glimpse of you and reconnect." He touched the grin on his face. Crap, I totally must
seem like a fool shooting my mouth off the entire time. "When I saw you were benched out, I was surprised and grew worried.
Since you were young, you have always had problem with the heat." He wasn't being a complete creep right now, was he?

A silence followed after. It must have only been a minute, but it felt like an hour to him. Yoon Jae looked at his face, then his body
in a scrutinizing gaze. No matter how much the other may try to look at him, Ye Jun knows he won't be able to recollect any previous
memory with him...since it never happened in this lifetime. "Yeah, I know. I grew a lot. It was a metamorphosis." He bit his lips.
He didn't know what else to say. All he could do was stare at him. "I'm glad you're doing well though. You looked really cool out
there." He nodded. He saw his coach approaching them. The manager besides the other also was looking at him in a weird way.
"It looks like you'll be needed soon. Sorry for bothering you. I hope I get a chance after to talk to you again." He stared at his eyes
for a while longer. It was an indescribable feeling. It was nostalgic and foreign at the same time.He bowed and quietly slipped away.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae was trying to remember this Ye Jun guy, but nothing came up. He supposed if they were friends a long time ago, he would have forgotten him by then. And, that made him feel guilty. They were such close friends, and he had left Ye Jun in the past? The guy knew stuff only his team and family knew. But, maybe he was trusting the unknown man too much; for all he knew, he could be lying.

He couldn't think too much about the subject any longer. The game needed him, and he craved for it. He cleared his thoughts, only allowing soccer to pass through his mental barrier. He glanced towards his teammate on his right, given him a nod in acknowledgment. The whistle blew and felt himself race through the opposing team, keeping a close eye on those who caught the ball.

Some defense player rushed to block him off from the rest of the team. It felt like the opposing team was taunting him each time one of them blocked him off from a shoot. He could've caught a pass, but he was stopped. Thankfully, a teammate a caught the pass before anyone else did. Yoon Jae breathed out a sigh of relief as he stepped back, and watched as a teammate shot a successful goal.

Before he knew it, the first half was over. Just a fifteen-minute break before they'd begin the final half. He retreated to the sidelines with one of his teammates. Unfortunately, the other team was a few goals ahead of them, but that didn't mean they couldn't pull through in the second half. They had to win. He wouldn't let them loose; this game was too special.

They'd get the well-deserved break they all needed, some more than others. Yoon Jae knew he needed it. He didn't want to overheat like an old engine. His body already felt like a cookie in an oven, but he was sure that's how everyone felt. Most of them had been running around on the field for the entire half. "We're doing alright?" He laughed.

"Yeah, sure we are," His teammate said sarcastically. "It's our last game. We have to win."

"I know, I know," He sighed as he took a water bottle offered to him. "We will. We have to stay positive," He reminded. "We made it this far, right?"

Yoon Jae found himself looking towards the masses on the bleachers. He wasn't looking for his mother. He was looking for the man who had approached him before; the one he didn't remember, but who remembered him. But, there were too many people to spot out one person. A lot of people came to the final college game. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

He sat back to his seat. He wished he could have made a better impression. He shook his head. What was he going to do? His
hands rubbed his face tiredly. Ye Jun heard the whistle blow off. He saw Yoon Jae play in the field. A few players marked him
down and tried their best to block him. Luckily he had help from his teammates and was able to break through the defensive
wall. He smiled at the man. He looked dazzling in his pursuit to victory. He felt happy for him.

Ye Jun felt his heart ache. This time, he couldn't say he was sad. However, he couldn't say he was truly happy at the moment.
He was glad that Yoon Jae is doing what he loved the most. But to him, Ye Jun was just a stranger. They never happened. The
man in his memories is no longer him in a sense. Something heavy pushed down on his chest, expelling the breath he'd been
holding. Yoon Jae smiled and talked with his teammates. The first half had ended and both home and away teams were resting.

Ye Jun wanted to walk down to where the man was, but he hesitated. In the end, he couldn't do anything. He sat still in silence.
His dark eyes stared at the man, unmoving. Yoon Jae was talking with another man. They looked close. He shook his head and
breathed. He wasn't sure what to do. How had he gotten close to people before?

Something new was born in his heart. He didn't know what it was, but he hoped it wasn't bad. Yoon Jae was looking into the crowd.
Ye Jun wondered who he was looking for? In this life, did he have a lover at the moment?

The second half began, the S team were winning by 1 point. It was a tight game. The players ran back and forth throughout the field.
No one wanted to back down. The team members were ambitious for the win. They all pushed their bodies to move quicky as if it
was easy. The ball was tagged and intercepted multiple times. It seemed as if the S team was stalling for some time until they time
for the second half ends. There was thirty minutes left in the clock. Ye Jun felt nervous for Yoon Jae. He realizes this was important
to him. The other's eyes were so determined. It was their last game. They had to win. Ye Jun cheered the loudest and grinned.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

No one was carrying the team; they all worked in a collaborative effort on the battlefield. For once, Yoon Jae didn't feel frustrated with his team. They all knew what they were doing. He could sense it; their team would win. The crowd's cheering amped them up and gave the team a boost of spirit. It made him want to stay on the field, but of course, halfway through he had to take a break. It was coaches orders.

But, once he got on the field, he put his everything into it.

And, as the time was dwindling down, he felt many conflicting feelings all fighting in his head. The soccer player sought to ignore them as he aimed to shoot a strong goal. But, it wasn't successful, and the opposing goalie caught it. He threw his head back in annoyance. It was okay; he had made plenty of goals. He had to keep reminding himself that. They were still ahead.

The game score was tight until the end. Yoon Jae gave the opposing team props for keeping up with them. But, in the end, S College won the championship. At the moment, he felt a mixture of emotions; happiness, sadness, and relief all affected him like an infectious disease. Finally, he understood how the seniors before him felt, and why they burst into tears.

His team was rejoicing with one another, and he needed to hug someone. He turned to whichever teammate was closest to him and pulled them into a tight hug. It happened to be a newbie he didn’t even know. Yoon Jae didn't care. He separated himself from the hug to shake the freshman's hand. "You played well," He beamed. "I hope to watch you play this well next year." Next year, he'd have to watch from the bleachers.

Eventually, they grouped back up on the sidelines. Yoon Jae wanted so badly wanted to cry, but he refused to. He couldn't, not in front of his teammates at least. By the end of it, he felt like he had shaken twenty-million hands, and hugged even more people. Victory was sweet and it easily masked a majority of negative feelings. Of course, that wouldn't last forever. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

Last edited:
- Han Ye Jun -

He grinned up to his ears and cheered at their victory. He wanted to rush to Yoon Jae's side and pull him into a tight embrace.
He felt captivated by the brilliant expression the other man had on his face. It lit up his face and warmed his heart. However,
he knew he had no place at the moment to do how he pleased. Han Ye Jun walked up to the edge of the fence where some of
the family members were waiting for their sons to congratulate them.

Yoon Jae walked over to the side lines and he noticed the redness at the corner of his eyes. He made a resolution. He squeezed
his body through the crowd to make his way across the front. Ye Jun waved his hands to catch his attention, however it wasn't
enough as the other was looking elsewhere. He wanted to shout his name, but the other people around him were too loud.

Ye Jun sighed as he quickly searched for a way inside. That wasn't necessary though as the players came out one by one. He
waited by the gates like an earnest dog looking for his master to come back home. When the man he'd been pinning for came
out, he instantly gave his most charming smile to congratulate him. His eyes were sincere and warm as his voice smoothly
came out from his lips. "Good job, you've worked hard. You were great out there." He reached out to pat the person's shoulder
but it became more as a rub in the back. "Your last year is definitely memorable."

He wanted to say the right words to ease the person's heart. He didn't know if he was doing a good job of it. In the other's eyes
he might as well be a stranger, but he truly just wanted to give some solace to the other. He smiled softly, looking into his dark
orbs as he hoped his own would reflect his feelings for him. Without thinking, he suddenly gave Yoon Jae a hug. His mind was
thrown into chaos. Too soon! You're going to ruin everything! He panicked inside with a cool face on the surface.

"Everything's going to be alright."

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae swung his duffle bag onto his shoulder. He had to make it quick in the locker room. His mother was waiting for him somewhere outside the gate, or perhaps, by her car; the latter was more plausible than the first. His mother wasn't a big fan of large crowds, and it made sense for her to go hide out in the parking lot. Now, he just had to make it past the gate, and through the large mass. Each champion slipped past the entrance before being greeted by their supporters.

The lone champion, otherwise known as Yoon Jae, expected no one to greet him. He eyes flicked to his watch on his wrist before darting back up. A voice infiltrated his thoughts, and he slowly lowered his arm. He recognized him as the familiar stranger from before. The man's voice set him at ease; it was comforting. Although he did feel the skinship was a little excessive, but he let it slide. Afterall, they were quite close in the past, right?

"Definitely," He sighed. His last semester was coming up in the fall, and he couldn't even fathom that -- let alone, his last game. "Ending all so soon," He muttered.

Before he could say any more, he was pulled into a hug. Strange. He blinked and slightly tensed up. The skinship was more than excessive, but again, he let it slide. He relaxed slightly and didn't make an effort to return the gesture. It'd be weird to hug back, right? A few of his teammates would see him, and they'd blast him with questions. Then again, they'd shoot him with interrogations regardless.

The friendly stranger's words caused him to pull away. "Of course," He sighed. "It's just tough giving up something you love," He explained with a soft smile. "That is life though." It was the truth, and he understood it was useless blubbering about it. But, he felt like this day would never come, and somehow he'd die before it even came close. Unfortunately, he made it through every semester, practice and essay without dying.

"Oh, you said you wanted to reconnect," He brought up. If they were correctly going to reconnect, they had to have some means of contacting each other. "What's your phone number? -- So, we can reconnect." He fished his phone out of his back pocket. After pulling up the contacts page, he handed it to Ye Jun.

"And, by the way, how old are you?" Throughout their entire interactions, Yoon Jae had been speaking informally. He wanted to make sure he was properly addressing Ye Jun. It would be churlish of him not too. Then again, he had a habit of using an informal speech with close, older friends; it was an error he made far too many times. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

Last edited:
- Han Ye Jun -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Han Ye Jun tore himself away from the other. He took a half step back as he tried his best to maintain a casual smile. Had he
gone too far? He mentally shook his head as he quickly regained his composure. With his back straight and tall, the older man
smiled softly, exuding a welcoming image. The crowds around him blurred as he paid attention to the voice of the other man.

"Yes, does it sound funny?" He laughed lightly. He received Yoon Jae's phone and he took his time to write down his contact
information. "Just in case you've forgotten, my name is Han Ye Jun. I'm putting it down as Ye Jun." He typed down his number
and passed back the phone to him. "I'm twenty-five years old. I graduated from here about a year or so ago. Looking back, it
feels as if it's been forever." He reminisced about his time in S college as his gaze drifted to the people around him.

"Some things change, but surprisingly there are still many little things that don't." His dark eyes returned back to Yoon Jae.
He patiently eased his nerves as he made small talk. It was only for a few minutes before he concluded the conversation.

"You probably have somewhere to go. Meeting up with someone?" He raised his eyebrows. It was slightly probing yet still
somewhat discreet. "I won't hold you up any longer then. Goodgame by the way. I hope you have a great day." He beamed.
"Oh, and you can message me whenever you're free." He stepped aside, waved, and turned his back to leave. First impression
might not have been the greatest but some things can't be rushed. He sighed quietly to himself, letting his shoulders drop
as he walked back to his car. Ye Jun happened to see Ms. Cha waving her arms to her son.

He breathed in unknown relief. Did he thought it would be someone else? Ye Jun messed up his hair as he loosened his
collar. On the side, he felt his phone vibrate. He noticed a few messages and embarrassingly assumed it was from Cha
Yoon Jae. Unfortunately, it was just from his family. It was his mother asking for a family dinner. Ye Jun closed his eyes
as he gripped the steering wheels. He almost forgot. Jisoo and him broke him so they will surely have some questions.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

The interaction linking him and Ye Jun seemed to end all too soon. Yoon Jae didn't even get to ask questions about when they were friends. He felt a tinge of disappointment brew within him. He reckoned they'd be able to catch up later. But, now, he'd be left with many unanswered questions. "Yeah, I'll message you when I get home or something," He promised before watching as Ye Jun disappeared from his sight.

He walked through the car-packed parking lot to greet his excited mother. "Mom," He grinned as the woman practically ran to hug him. Victory was especially sweet when those you love get the chance to witness it. It made the entire winning experience better; all the hard work and sweat paid off.

"Ah, I'm so proud," She cooed as she reached up to pinch his cheeks.

"Mom, let's just go." He pushed the woman's hands and chuckled softly. "I need to get ready for the dinner," He reminded as he walked around the car to step into the passenger seat. "It was a satisfying last game," He thought to himself while he pulled the duffle bag into his lap and shoved it by his feet.

"Did, uh, what's his name?" His mother began. "Uh... Ye Jun was it? Did he come and speak with you?" She asked as she revived the old car's engine. "He came to the shop yesterday, asking about you." Her high heel pressed against the gas pedal, and the car began to move. "He seemed like a sweet boy."

Yoon Jae's ears perked up at the mention of the name. His glanced towards his mom before turning on the radio. "Uh, yeah, we talked for a little bit." He muttered as he messed with the music's volume. "He approached me before the game was even over," He laughed softly as he remembered the strange interaction.

The subject of the conversation pushed him to message him early. He was just so interested in the male. Not in a romantic way, at least he didn't think so. Ye Jun knew so much about him, but he didn't know nearly the same amount about Ye Jun. Wasn't that unusual? He bit his lip as he tried to remember something about him, but he came out empty handed. So, he gave up.

His thumbs pressed against the smartphone, and he typed up a simple message: 'Hey, hyung, this is Yoon Jae! Was it an okay conversation starter? He sighed softly; he didn't understand why he even cared. It was practically some stranger. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

He sighed deeply. Jisoo and him met through a blind date through associations. He cared for her but it truly wasn't deeply felt.
It was good that they ended early. Although, the reasons that triggered them were somewhat crazy. He changed gears and
drove towards his parent's house. It's been a while since his last visit. He was a bit negligent towards filial duty, however, he
hoped that his hard work so throughout the years would quail their naggings.

Han Ye Jun arrived in a beautiful residential district that housed well to do families. His parents lived at the far end where they
believed was the best choice as there wouldn't be much disturbance. When he parked, he habitually checked his phone and
noticed a new message from an unknown number. The corner of his mouth instantly lifted into a delighted smile.

It was surely from Cha Yoon Jae. He read the message and chuckled. It felt a bit weird being called hyung from him. Ye Jun
fixed his mood and carefully decided on his response. He typed for a while, then hit backspace. He typed again and change
his mind once more. This happened three time until he typed,"Hey! Glad you messaged me. I was almost afraid you'd forget
and eventually respond at a later date. TT TT Just kidding. Also, it's fine to drop the hyung. Just Ye Jun is fine." The message
was cheerful and familiar. He hesitated for a moment before tapping send.

He convinced himself that it was a good response and got out of his vehicle. His mother had seen him come in the driveway
a few minutes ago and have been waiting for him to get inside the house. She eventually couldn't wait another minute longer
and stationed herself at the door. "Honey," she called her husband, "Ye Jun is here!" She clapped her hands and smiled.

Han Ye Jun stepped into their house and greeted his mother with a sweet smile. "Hey there, young lady." He laughed lightly.
She huffed. "Young lady my butt. Come in! Let me see you." She looked at him up and down with a proud smile. "Eyyy, truly
my son. Who else can give birth to such a handsome boy?" He coughed and glanced at his father with nod. "Good afternoon,
dad." He spoke promptly. The old man grunted shyly and left the corridor. They walked to the dining area and he prepared
himself for his mother's rantings. He was already exhausted.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

"Have you spoken with your father recently?"

Yoon Jae shook his head. After his parents' nasty divorce, he never had much of his relationship with his father. He felt blameworthy; he was too stubborn as a child. After his aunt's constant vilification of his father, Yoon Jae couldn't trust the man. Now, their relationship was nonexistence. Throughout his adolescence, his father tried many times to get close to him. All his attempts were duds.

"He doesn't even have a smartphone," He sighed. "There's no way of contacting him besides phone calls -- and, you know how awkward that can be." He could hear his mother sigh. She was frustrated with him. She wanted him to have a good relationship with his dad. His eyes carried over to her and watched as she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Yoon Jae." His mother began. She was using that stern tone she had a habit of using when she needed to get points across. "You're an adult now." She forced a tight smile. "You should have a proper relationship with your father instead of a disheveled one."

"It's not disheveled. It's just.." His lips tugged down into a frown. With his father's new marriage, Yoon Jae felt even more unwelcomed. He was the offspring of his father's failed marriage. It was an immature thought, but he couldn't help it.

"A mess?" She interrupted.

"No, just, terrible." He tried to slouch in his seat, but the seatbelt restricted him. Nothing more was said between the mother and son. Thankfully, he was soon distracted by his phone. A smile graced his somber expression as he read the text message. It was a relief from the toxic tension in the car.

'I'm not like that. I keep my promises. Alright, Ye Jun it is then!' He quickly sent before returning his attention towards the passing cars.

The car came to a stop as they approached his apartment building. He unbuckled his seatbelt and looked back towards his mother. "Bye, mom. I'll talk to you later. Love you," He rushed before opening the car door.

"Mhm, love you too." She paused for a few moments as she watched her son exit the car. "Think about what I said, honey. You need to rebuild it."

A sigh escaped him as he nodded and closed the door. His mother wasn't going to let the whole situation go until he settled it. But, he didn't want to solve it. It felt wrong. He remembered a specific time where he was miserable through the entire duration of his father's weekend. Things were said, and it only damaged their relationship further. His father said nothing; it was all Yoon Jae. And, since he was in his early teenage years, it stuck, and it was clear he meant it. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

Last edited:
- Han Ye Jun -

He sat quietly to himself, a perfect replica of the father who sat in the head of the table. Ye Jun smiled once in a while to show
he was listening to his mother's speech. He nodded and sipped on his drink. "Are you really listening to me?" His mother glared
in an unserious manner. "What did I just say?" She demanded. Her child looked at her and said, "The department store ran out
of the limited edition bag you wanted. You wished you just went ahead and preordered it."

Han Hye Jin huffed half satisfied with his response. She set down her fork and finally began her purpose for having him over
for dinner. "Ye Jun..." She smiled softly. "I heard you broke up with Jisoo?" Her eyes blinked at him innocently as if she was
asking about the weather. "I did." His put down his utensils and faced her straightforwardly. "Why? She was a good girl."

Ye Jun glanced at his father. Han Kim Woo averted his eyes. He had been listening to his wife fuss over their son's romantic
life for the past few days that he no longer have energy to do anything more about it. "No chemistry." He answered blandly.

His mother stabbed randomly on her plate and sighed. "Ye Jun, it's not like I'm rushing you or anything...but I hope you find
someone you would like to settle down with and create a family. I'm not getting any younger." He was drinking from a glass
when he loudly placed it back on the table. "If you're so bored then find someone else to match make with. If you're
unsatisfied with me then I can't help you with that. We agreed that my marriage is my own decision to make." Ye Jun heavily
pressed his argument in a low tone. He didn't want to argue with his mother. But he won't back down on this matter either.

Hye Jin quieted down. She didn't want to upset her son. He's truly been good throughout his life. He was a good son and she
couldn't be any prouder to have given birth to him. She also felt guilty with the hardship he has went through. "I know, geez!
I can't even talk about it?" She scoffed but didn't press anymore. Kim Woo continued to eat as if he was an unrelated party.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

The silver car drove off, leaving Yoon Jae in front of his apartment building. He ran a hand through his brunette hair before messily tousling it. His mother didn't leave him with positive thoughts; only dropped with guilty feelings. A sigh escaped him, and he aimed himself towards the towering building, hurrying towards it. For now, he'd have to put those worries aside; he couldn't be miserable for his last team dinner.

After standing in front of the elevator for what seemed like hours, the doors slid open. He stepped into the elevator before pressing the correct floor button. His bag hung loosely on his shoulder as he adjusted his team-designed hoodie. The dinner was in a few hours. Thankfully, he didn't have to change much about his appearance. The team wore their sweatshirt proudly, regardless if they made it through the season or not. For Yoon Jae, it was an excuse not to dress up.

He stepped past the metal doors out into a corridor of studio apartments. He fished his keys out of his pocket before fumbling through them. Eventually, the right key fell into his grasp, and he was easily able to get into his home.

An exhausted sigh escaped him, and he dropped his bag onto the hard, wooden floor. He kicked the door closed behind him before trudging towards his computer. Plopping down on the spinny-chair, he made the quick move to turn on the gaming device. His glazed over eyes easily adjusted to the screen as he opened the game engine. He wanted to fit a few matches in before he had to meet up with his teammates.

As much as he wanted to focus on the game, his phone kept playing its tacky ringtone. Occasionally his eyes would wander from the screen to the rectangular device. His curiosity got the best of him, and he left the match early. But, regret soon filled him; it was only some pre-recorded scammer. He muttered a few curse words under his breath before putting his phone on silent.

His orbs returned to the computer screen and went back to playing the competitive match. Playing video games made him forget about his worries; it was the only reason he was playing. After his mother's speech and his last soccer game, he just wanted to immerse himself in some fictional world and have fun. Fun was an overstatement; he'd become extremely competitive and losing would kill his mood. He liked getting the most kills, carrying his team and winning. But, who wouldn't? It infected him with pride, that's what was fun about it.

His brows furrowed as he was killed. He scoffed and pushed the office chair back. "I used my healing thing. How did he kill me? I don't understand." A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

He left as soon as dinner was finished. His mother had him stay for a while longer but he no longer had the patience to go
along with her. He said goodbye and left. Ye Jun looked at his phone and smiled when he saw Yoon Jae's text. He stared at
his phone for a while until he thought up a reply. "En. I know you do. How's your day so far? Going to celebrate the team's
victory?" He glanced at the screen for a moment, then plugged it up with his car charger and drove back to his apartment.

There was light traffic so he arrived sooner than expected. He glanced at his phone for a moment and walked to the elevator.
He clicked on the number to his floor. While waiting, his mind drifted to Yoon Jae's face. He couldn't call him his boyfriend like
in his dreams, but he couldn't call him a friend either. Ye Jun stilled his thoughts. Well, it didn't matter for long anyways. They
would eventually be together. Since he had another chance, he would take it and rush forward like a bulldozer.

Ye Jun cleared his mind and stepped into his apartment. From today forward, he would no longer think about the him from
the other world. That was him and this is him now. He removed his jacket and loosened his tie.

He sat down on the couch and turned on his television. He switched through channels. There were many Korean dramas
on. There were reruns and variety shows. The more he filtered through different shows, the more he grew bored. He shook
his head and turned it off. Suddenly, his life felt empty. There was nothing to do. He felt an unexplainable void.

He thought about Joon Jae once more. His thoughts always revolved around him. He can't wait until the day the other man
would think about him and then text him about it. He can't wait until the day he could hold his hand. Ye Jun covered his face
to hide an incoming blush. His ears reddened. A smile could be seen through the gaps of his fingers. He had finally found
the other man. He saw him in real life. He wasn't crazy. Relieve washed over him. Expectation and anticipation intertwined.

- - -

Han Ye Jun came home after a long day at work. His supervisor has been at him again. Tiredness tugged his lips to a frown.
His lover was sitting on the couch. Warm eyes smiled at him as he walked over to the younger man. "I'm home." He whispered

weakly. Yoon Jae's eyes flickered with understanding. He nodded and gave the older man a comforting hug. "Welcome home."

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Eventually, his gaming binge came to a close. He had gotten sick of losing. It didn't benefit him; in fact, it tired him out. When his gaming-team didn't play as skillfully as he wanted them too, he often found himself complaining to himself. Well, his complaining was loud curse words with a dash of insults towards his unaware teammates. It was one of the reasons he never used voice chat; he only listened in on players' banters. Gaming brought out a side of him he didn't know.

Yoon Jae messed with his brown locks as he stared at the bathroom mirror. After spraying a light mist of cologne, he caught a glimpse of his messy hair through the doorway. Now, he was trying to fix the mess. He had forgotten the lockerroom showers plus the intense soccer game would affect his appearance. But, he didn't have time to restore the locks; he hurriedly maneuvered his hands to fix the messy hairstyle.

He stopped his frantic movements when he heard the ping leave his smartphone. Taking a few moments, he glanced towards the device. Eyes moved back to the mirror and back towards the phone. His suffering hair would have to wait. He grabbed the phone from the sink's ledge, swiftly opening up his text messages. The newest was from the team's group chat. But, another message caught his attention; it must've been one he chose to ignore while playing video games. It was a reply from Ye Jun.

Yeah, the whole team is going out. It's tradition, ahah. I hope your day is going well too. :]

His set the phone back on the ledge before returning to the mop on his head. "How?" He questioned, his eyes squinted in confusion. How was he supposed to fix it? He smoothed his messy, brunette hair down before styling it mounds of hairspray. After some hard work, his hair was looking better. "Good enough," He groaned as he set down the flatiron.

The college student left the small bathroom and gathered his necessities. Since the restaurant wasn't too close to his little apartment, he'd have to take the bus. The bus would be quite the uncomfortable ride. Maybe the transporting system would be empty? It was unlikely, and he could only wish. He hooked the white, surgical mask around his ears; the perfect protection from infectious phages.

Before continuing with anything else, he swiped his house keys and shoved them into his hoodie pocket. "Got everything," He muttered under his breath as he quickly patted down his pockets. "Yep," He breathed out before leaving the studio apartment.

"Yoon Jae," A female voice called out, causing the male to twist on his feet. It was the team's manager.

"Stalking me?" He teased as he waited for her to catch up to him.

"Ehm, I don't know if you remember, but I live 2 doors down," She joked back as he pushed her hands into her hoodie. "But, I did wait for you." The pair began to walk down the long corridor, towards the shiny elevator.

"Yeah, is that so? You know, by now, I'd be expecting a love confession." His friend playfully punched his arm after he let the joke slip past his lips. "Alright alright, I'll stop being so funny." A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

The sun dipped down behind the last building casting it's last red glow upon his lethargic figure. Night dawned upon the land,
enveloping the world in it's dark embrace. The only thing that broke the confines of night were the streetlight coming on to life
and the thousands of windows lit by amber lights. Society moves on. Nightlife wakes up. In the dimmed apartment, Ye Jun sat
still in ponderment. His hands ran through his hair as he brought down his fingers to cover his face.

His phone lit up as it dinged in notification. Yoon Jae sent him a text. He read the message and a smile finally graced his lifeless
face. It was a fleeting expression but his cold eyes had warmed up. Ye Jun sat up to a straighter position as he typed a response.

"My day is as usual. It's boring and uneventful than yours. Eat well, don't get carried away and drink too much. Haha..."

He sent the text and set his phone back down the coffee table. He shook his head and turned on the lights. While thinking about
how to spend his free time, his phone rang. He glanced at the caller and paused in confusion. "Hello?" He answered. The person
on the other line of the phone was screaming against his crowded background. It sounded like he was in a party. "Han Yun Je?"
The unknown caller asked. His eyebrows furrowed. "You got the wrong person. I'm Han Ye Jun." He was about to hang up when,
the other person shouted, "That's what I meant! Sorry for the confusion, I'm your brother's friend. He's totally wasted and I don't
know where he lives here in the B City."

Ye Jun has a younger brother who was still in high school as a senior. His lips instantly frowned. Had that punk caused trouble?
Why was he partying as soon as the sun went down in the first place? He should be in another town where he boards in a dorm
for school. He grasped the phone tightly as he asked where they were located. The unknown caller sent him their address and
obediently replied to any questions Ye Jun had. "I'm a friend from school. I followed after him here because I know he's weak
to alcohol. I was a bit worried. Thankfully, he just got drunk after a glass and nothing else happened. I would take him back to
the dorm but I snuck out from my house." The kid babbled on. The older man sighed and ended the call soon after.

"What a pain in the ass." He pinched the bridge of his nose and released a sigh. His younger brother was a good boy, but he
has a weird complex about being good. "Trying to be cool when you can't even handle it." He huffed as he got out.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Inside the small restaurant, around the long table sat the victorious team. Drinks clinked against each other, and greedy fingers reached for the fried chicken. While those who were old enough to drink, downed shots. A few of the men were already turning red; the serious, poker-faced captain had turned into a giggly drunk. Yoon Jae wasn't greedily gulping down hard liquor like the rest of them; he took his time. He wanted to remember the night clearly.

The group erupted with laughter as the upperclassmen looked back on the comical times on the team. A few of them made jokes about the newbies' shy behavior at the beginning of the season. "Seriously, Se Yoon wouldn't look me in the eye," Yoon Jae chuckled while playing with the straw of his drink. "I felt like I was some scary gangster." He watched as Se Yoon slowly slouched in his seat out of embarrassment, which only fueled the group's laughter.

"You were too intimidating," The newbie muttered out as he sat up.

Yoon Jae gasped as if he was hurt. "Intimidating? I guess you actually thought I was a scary gangster." For a brief second, he checked his phone, but he didn't make any advances to reply to his messages except one. Why; he didn't know, and his fingers danced across the touch-screen.

'How can it be uneventful when you got to see my game? c: Hm, that's tough, but I'll try.'

A few teammates brought up the team manager's past crush on Yoon Jae and how it made them cringe. "Chasing after a man who likes men," A player teased to the team manager. "How did that work out?"

"I'll have you know," She began. "It worked out well. I get friend-zoned hard." She said as she raised her hand to give a high-five to a few of her teammates. "I felt really bad for confessing. Haha, It must've been awkward for Jae."

"Yeah, it was. She waited for my friend to leave, and then she just attacked." He remembered that bittersweet confession. It was a few years back, and they were both in their first year of college. The manager approached him after a class they shared together. She waited until they were alone to go for the kill. To say it bluntly, he turned her down for obvious reasons. "Bo Ra, I, uh, don't really like girls." They didn't talk for months, but in the end, it brought them closer together.

"I thought you liked me because you were so sweet and playful. No no, I was wrong," She chuckled as she reminisced. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

While going down the elevator, he heard his phone go off. He smiled knowing it was from Yoon Jae. He quickly replied without
thinking much more into it. His slender fingers flew across the keyboard as he type a playful response. It might even be a little
flirty, but what did he care? Thinking too much hurt his brain. He say that, then chicken out when he sees him in real life.

"That's true. Getting to see you was definitely the highlight of the day, might even be for my entire week. :p "

Ye Jun slid inside his car and drove straight to the address where the friend of his younger brother gave him. His thumb rubbed
against his lips as he drove in thought. His dark eyes searched the road until he arrived into a nightlife district. The street was
narrow and crowded as people of different ages with night wear walked around with a sense of purpose. To have fun, to get
laid, to forget something, or to pretend to be someone they're not. His brother was the last one.

He really wondered where Han Sang Jin had the guts to try something like this. What if it was their parents that found out
instead of him? He should be grateful he has an older brother like him because he had no one like himself growin up. Ye Jun
frowned, pulling to the curb. A young man with a toothy grin laughed sheepishly at him.

He pushed down a button and the window on the passenger side rolled down. His brother's friend went to the window and
introduced himself. "Good evening, hyung. I'm Dong Wook, the one that called." He cleared his throat and the younger boy
hurried pushed Sang Jin into the back seat of the car. "Ca-can you please not tell him it was me that called you?" The guy was
tall and seemingly lanky. However, the way he easily lifted his brother told him otherwise. Ye Jun didn't care for the details.

He assumed those two were in a rough patch in their friendship. He merely nodded and thank him. "Come in, I'll drive you
back home." Dong Wook didn't have any reason to refuse him so he embarrassingly agreed. "Where to?" Ye Jun asked. He
didn't want to seem like a rogue, so he tried to ease up the tone of his voice. He looked at the back mirror to look at the friend.
Dong Wook gulped from his unintentional glare. "Uh...just by the fresh market by the SM store. It's close to the old middle
school building." Ye Jun nodded, having an idea where he was talking about. He dropped the boy off and took Sang Jin back
to his apartment.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae sloppily pulled a black shirt over his head. Plans to meet up with Ye Jun were made. He felt anxious. The male wanted to look nice, and he tried following his mother's blog, but with each outfit, he looked dumber. How? Was he just blind to fashion? Probably, he wasn’t the most fashionable guy out there. Not even his mother’s blog could save him.

He stared at himself in the mirror, slightly turning from side to side; another failed creation. He even tried outfits his mother had him model in, but nothing was good enough. Nothing showcased the real him, but would he want that? He had the fashion sense of a five-year-old. In the end, he went with the basic bland colors thrown into a hoodie and jeans. At least he wouldn’t stand out.

As he brushed his teeth, he recalled his teammates bringing up the man he was supposed to see in a few hours. While they were still sober, the group spoke on the topic of Ye Jun; how a few of them noticed the interactions. They had never seen them before and were curious to know where he was from. Of course, he told them everything, including how he didn’t remember the man at all; the team just decided Ye Jun was a fruad. The memory made Yoon Jae frown. How could they decide so easily? They had never even met him.

---

He stepped into the hipster headquarters and the bell above the door dung. The woman at the cash register greeted him, and he returned the gesture. For a few moments, he awkwardly stood there, not knowing what he was supposed to do. Was he supposed to order before Ye Jun got there? He couldn’t order for his friend, right? He knew nothing about him.

But, without even knowing Ye Jun, he ordered for him. Magically, he knew what drink he wanted. Perhaps he was remembering their memories in bits and pieces. Something felt off. If they had such a tight-knit relationship, why didn’t he have any vivid recollections of him? Life was strange.

"Excuse me? You need to pay," The woman standing behind the counter said, breaking the man out of his trance. He was so caught up in trying to remember Ye Jun, he had forgotten to pay for the beverages.

An awkward laugh escaped him as he tried to hide his burning embarrassment. "Sorry," He sighed as he removed his wallet from his back pocket. He pulled the plastic card from the leather material and paid for the drinks. After putting away his card, he collected the caffeinated drinks and brought them to a window seat. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

Han Ye Jun scanned the image of his reflection from the wide bathroom mirror. His hair was casually combed back, leaving a
few straying strands to fall over his forehead creating a lazy yet chic look. His eyes glowed with satisfaction as he put down the
brush. His angular jaw was clean shaven, and his appearance was neat. He nodded and took a step back.

He wore a pair of jeans, a good white shirt, and pair of white shoes. He went for a simple look for his first meeting with Yoon
Jae. He believed that the other would probably go for a simple look also. He accessorized with a woven bracelet and a pair of
shades. After finishing, he pulled out his phone and looked at the time. His eyes widened in surprise. He wasn't late, but he
wanted to be early in case the younger man might come in sooner than the time set.

Ye Jun grabbed his keys and wallet and dashed outside his apartment. He went down to the basement where his vehicle was
parked. His footsteps sounded throughout the spacious cemented space. He was neither strolling nor running, but it was
noticeably hastened. The man felt anticipation and excitement meld together into a new form of nervousness. Once settled,
he drove to the appointed gathering as he mentally steeled himself.

When he arrived, he was disappointed to realize that the other man was already there. His lips tugged into a wry smile as he
walked over to Yoon Jae. "Hey, were you waiting long?" He smiled apologetically. His gaze roamed at his appearance. Bland
colors mixed together into a comfortable look. As expected. He chuckled and sat down.

"Did you already order the drinks?" He raised an eyebrow and then frowned. "Since I was the one that invited you over, I should
be the one that treats you." He lifted his eyes. Although his lips were still pressed into a straight line, it had a hint of a pouting
expression. He didn't immediately assume that the other drink was for himself and take it. What if he was wrong? That would
be embarrassing.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae gazed around at the four walls, eyeing the pretty paintings on the drywall. The soft music played in the background of various conversations. His eyes occasionally moved to pairs sitting at tables. It seemed like quite a few were on some cheesy date. He smiled softly before glancing back down at his drink. Dating seemed like such a precious thing, but he felt like he forgot how to do it. Three years passed since his last real relationship, and it was a dud. Regardless of his failed relations, he still found dating to be sweet and delicate.

Other than the lovey-dovey pairs, a few singles were staring at their sleek laptops, slowly losing themselves in the electronic world. Unfortunately for him, he related to the people indulging on the internet. But, that happened in every young person's life. The online culture could be quite addicting.

Yoon Jae glanced up from his phone when he heard Ye Jun's voice. A sweet smile graced his face as he set his device down. "Oh, hey, how are you?" Pausing for a few moments, he quickly shook his head. "No, I've only been here for around five minutes," He explained before sliding his phone off the table. "I just came too early. Estimated the time wrong, I guess." It was true; he left the house in a rush because he miscalculated how much time it would take to reach to the little cafe. It was a small slip up, but it still affected their meetup.

He was glad Ye Jun didn't dress up and wore bland colors too. Without realizing, he let out a relieved sigh. It didn't make him worry about his outfit choice; all those minutes were wasted on trying to pick out the coolest outfit he could.

The college student smiled as he glanced down towards the drinks. It felt good ordering the other man a drink, made him feel all warm and glowy inside. He's the type of person who prefers giving gifts than receiving. "Uh, next time you can pay," He grinned before sliding a drink over. "Take this as a friendly gift. I didn't know if this was the right drink to get for you..." He shrugged. "I just had a feeling."

"So, tell me, how long has it been since we were close?" He asked, genuinely curious. Again, he felt bad for forgetting - everything. "Catch me up on the stuff I've forgotten." He tapped his fingers against the coffee cup. He swooped down to take a sip from his caffeinated beverage. The drink blessed his taste buds before he eventually sat back up. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

- Han Ye Jun -

Soft jazz music played on the background as the barista poured a freshly brewed coffee onto a cup. Sounds of soft chatter
mingled with the previous sounds and created a soothing and harmonious atmosphere. However, as much as everything
around him felt calm, he wasn't. Han Ye Jun stared at the man before him with a cool smile. "I'm good. It's great that I came
early or else you would have waited longer." He chuckled lightly.

"Thank you for the drink. I'll make sure to take you for lunch next time." He brought the cup to his lips and drank the content.
He picked up his eyebrows in surprise. "Yup, this is the type I usually order." He wondered if it was a coincidence or if Yoon
Jae also have remnant memories from another world. Just thinking about it made him feel as if he was crazy.

"I can't say how long. As for catching up, I feel like it won't do good. I was a different person then. If you forgot that part of
then that's good too. You can get to know me now." He smiled confidently. It wasn't clear whether there was a hint of
joking in his tone or if he was truly saying so honestly. However, there was a vagueness about it that he hoped the other
man won't pick on. Because he truly felt that. The man that the other him knew wasn't him. Just as confusing as that.

"For starters though, we both went to the same college. You are still attending. How is that going for you? I'm sure that the
final year is both stressful and boring. There are a lot of things to do at the same time there's not much things to do. It's
all about waiting things out." Ye Jun talked neither fast nor slow. He paced his speech in a way that wasn't overly friendly
or advicing. He doesn't want to be friends. At the same time, he doesn't want to become just an older figure either.

Dating is complicated. Wait, he hasn't even come to that point yet.

pasta pasta

Cha Yoon Jae

Yoon Jae nodded slowly; he didn't receive many answers. But, if Ye Jun wanted him to forget his past self, whether it is a joke or not, he'd let it slide, even though he was left a little disappointed. Of course, it raised more questions in the student's head. Thankfully, some information was supplied to the curious man. "The same college? Hm, not that long ago then," He muttered under his breath while tapping his fingers against the coffee cup.

A smile appeared on his face as the man brought up his final a year. "Ah, yes, my final semester is approaching," He answered with a soft sigh. "I'm a little sad about it ending, but I think I'm looking forward to getting a fulltime job." Years of hard studying should pay off, and he was praying it would. "I'll probably have more free time once it ends." He paused for a few moments. "That's if my future job doesn't take up that much time," He chuckled.

His celestial gaze casted over the windowpane into the busy street outside. He was glad he wasn't outdoor but in an air-conditioned building. But, unlike him, it seemed people outside were enjoying the warmth. Yoon Jae did make the wrong decision of wearing a hoodie. Without thinking much of it, he pulled the dark piece of clothing over his head, revealing his somewhat plain shirt. A delicate smile appeared on his complexion, and his dark hues returned to Ye Jun.

"So, I assume you're out of school now?" He said, slightly tilting his head. He had never seen the man on campus, so it only made sense. "What are you up to now that you're out? Working? Got a girlfriend?" He didn't know why he assumed the other man was in a relationship; perhaps it was his stunningly, good looks.

Was it strange of him to ask that? Not really, he felt he was only trying to get to know the other for what he believed was the second time. The man intrigued him, and he wanted a friendship to bloom between them like a pure, white rose; making golden recollections that make you smile when you think back on them. But, he was thinking ahead and becoming too passionate about a nonexistent relationship. It caused him to sigh; he felt like he was setting himself up for disappointment. A Thousand Rivers A Thousand Rivers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back