• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "I Saw A Bright World" Bungou Stray Dogs RP search!

Hi I will love you till the ends of time my beloved
(jk I'm just desperate to rp this)

Introduction
Hello! It’s nice to meet you, feel free to call me Boop. (No real name.). I’m trying to get back into rping and I heard that DA was a good place to look for some. However, I am 18 (almost 19.) I’m finishing up college and I have a part time job. Meaning I can’t always reply. I also have health issues so if I don’t reply for a week or so- that’s likely why. I have a thing or two to say before any of you go on though, I don’t RP with anyone under 18. As well as please be okay with LGBTQ+ if you’re going to rp with me. Why? Simple, I’m pan and I simp over fictional bois and gals.

Rules + etc.
For length at the very least I do three paragraphs for each side. I don’t tend to do less than that (unless I’m replying on my phone in which I always think I write more than I really did.) If you want to write novella I can. But I don’t really mind if I only write three paragraphs or a whole text of paper. As long as you don’t give me one liners. If you also don’t help move the story along I’ll also likely drop the RP. I don’t like having to write everything myself :/

I’m not picky about spelling or grammar. Just no text talk (unless ocs are texting.) Other than that, as long as I can understand you, you’re fine. I know English isn’t everyone’s first language. Hell, it’s my own and I still fuck up a bunch.

It’s common knowledge but I ask that you be respectful and kind towards me and I’ll treat you the same.

As for format I will always write in third person. For one, I’m used to it, and two, I tend to view RP’s as telling a story with two people as the writer so it just makes sense to me. Please play your own OC and my OC’s love interest (Unless it’s an original RP.) And I will play my OC and your OC’s love interest. I don’t stray away from this. Ever. So, if you come at me asking for an RP that does not include this, I will ignore you. Because you probably ignored my rules.

Love interest; I tend to want one character. But I’m always flexible in who I can play in return for you. I will always put effort on your end, and whatever you want, I’ll listen. In fact, if you have headcanons about your pairing, tell me! I want to know how you see things going so I can make you happy. Think of it as asking a fanfic writer for a request on tumbler, lol. And I’ll happily ramble on about my own headcanons should I have any. Also! I am fine with love triangles! I don’t do them often, but they are a little fun.
Cravings
BSD!
Dazai! (Maybe mafia dazai :3)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back