• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Decision reached - Ask what the hell they're talking about
as well as Politely introduce yourself cause I really like the segway idea thanks to Idea Idea

"Hi, yes, hello, I'm Renald Eeves." You greeted politely introducing yourself, prompting the two to turn heads . "Not to be rude or anything, but I'm pretty much out of the loop here, what's happening here again?" You segwayed into a simple yet crucial question. "More importantly, where even is here and what even is the Isekaid...?"

The two glance at each other, with G'warda raising a brow. True, this isn't common knowledge, but to G'warda, he'd think that someone associated with this place would know of the Isekaid as its guardian.

"You don't really know...?" G'warda asked, lowering his blade. "This doesn't make sense. If it was really you, then you should've known..." he shook his head, confused.

"You are apparently in the divide between the realm of Ylim and the great realm above that we only know of as the Surface." The Princess began her explanation, "This, according to the texts, is the chamber of the Isekaid, he who is destined to bring the two realms together entrusted by the Great Gods themselves." She stared at you, "We are in search of this legendary Isekaid, the being who will descend from the Twilight and save the world with untold power." She explained, getting close to you as she grabbed hold of your hand, "We are pondering if it may be you, Sir Renald, considering the circumstances."

"I..." You glance to the other pod, where Alice was hiding from the two intruders. You don't know for sure which one of you is truly the Isekaid, but you know for sure that you can't leave her alone.

How do you respond?
>Say that you are the Isekaid.
>Say that Alice is the Isekaid.
>Say that you don't know.

Hmmm...the truth is that we don't know, but moments ago they were trying to kill us for being "a white skinned freak". Considering Alice is right there, vulnerable... Hmmm...

I vote we say we are the Isekai'd. Since there is no option to claim both ourselves AND Alice are the isekai'd, we'll claim we are, and that she is under our protection.

I agree with Alice being vulnerable and I feel that if we say she's the Isekai'd is her then she'll be put into a lot of danger that she can't handle, then if we say we don't know it may lead them to assume it's Alice anyway, so I think our best option is to say that we're the Isekai'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back