• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom So many fandoms! (Will take anyone who likes my OC!)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Update: I removed My hero Academia from my fandom list because I'm sick of people asking me to play characters from there. I do like the series but I don't know all the characters. I'm not that big of a fan, I'm just an average watcher. I don't love all fandoms equally.

I deeply recommend reading everything here, please.
I prefer it if you personally message me but I will take comments.

This is mostly OC/canon. My OC is fandomless so this also a Crossover RP. I can do canonxcanon (please read more about that down below) however it will still be a crossover or an AU. Please keep that in mind.

I'm deeply looking for a partner who can play these canon characters. If you can fulfill this request. I would love you forever. Like I would bend over backward for you.

Character wish list:
(From favorite to least favorite)
1.Lawrence oleander from boyfriend to death 2
2. Kokichi Ouma from Danganronpa v3
3.Nagito Komaeda from danganronpa 2
4. Fran Madaraki from Franken Fran
5.Goro Akechi from persona 5
6.Alcor from Devil survivor 2
7.Krishna from shin Megami Tensei iv apocalypse
8.Dr. Facilier from Princess and the frog
9. Yusuke from persona 5
10. Ashe from Fire emblem three.

If you can't RP as any of these characters that's fine! I will take any canon character from these fandoms!!! However, my like or dislike of the characters you pick here may vary. It depends on the series and characters. I don't love all of these series equally. But hey, more characters to pick!

list of Fandoms I know
-Little witch Academia
-My little pony friendship is magic
- Steven Universe
-Bojack Horseman
-Fire emblem(Only played fates, a bit of awakening and three houses)
-Gravity Falls
-Rick and Morty
-Cookie Run
-Five Nights at Freddy's
-Cuphead
-yo-kai watch
-Digimon
-pokemon(this includes spin-offs)
-Infinity train
-Higurashi when they cry
-Animal crossing
-Beaststars
- zootopia
-most Disney movies
-Boondocks
-Invader Zim
-BNA: Brand New Animal
-Madoka Magica
-Hazbin Hotel
-Zatch Bell
-Persona 3 to 5
-CatGhost
-Devilman Crybaby
- Shin Megami Tensei (I played SMT IV, SMT IV A, Devil Survivor 1&2, Catherine)
- Shiki
-Animal Land
- Boyfriend to death or Any of Gatobob's oc
-Disgaea (all the games)
-Rozen Maiden
-Promised Neverland
-Parasyte The Maxim
-Teen Titans(This is the only DC thing I know well)
-Dangan Ronpa (all of the games)
-the amazing world of gumball
-kipo and the age of wonderbeasts
-Deltarune
-Horror games! (IB, The witches house, I know a lot of horror games.)
-Telltale's walking dead

If none of these fandoms are to your liking then you are free to play a character from your beloved fandom. Though you have to explain who the character is and the series itself. HOWEVER, here is a list of fandoms I do know but I don't like. I don't want you to waste your time to only say. "NOPE, I don't like that series pick something else!"

Fandoms I'm not into:
-Jojo Bizarre Adventure
-Naruto
- Star wars
-Any of the Illumination's movies
-Most live-action shows(Though there can be some exceptions. )
-sword art online(I hate this show with a passion)
-Most shooter games (Halo, Call of Duty, Fallout, I'm not a fan of military science fiction or kill and shot games. I find them so unappealing. HOWEVER, I'm open to
Overwatch because the character designs are really good. Plus, there's a cute hamster. BTW, I still know nothing about Overwatch other than good character design. So if you do play any character from that series, please explain.)

My OC(fandomless), She is a shapeshifter! All the info is here. (Keep note there are going to be small changes in the near future, she's not fully done yet!)

She comes with a Haunted Mansion plot as well if you're interested.(This plot is my baby. <3.)

Canon Characters I can play(These are the ONLY canon characters I can play.):
If you are only into canon X canon then you're in luck I have a few canon characters! You most likely not know these characters but that's okay! I LOVE playing characters that nobody knows! It's fun talking about them to others and hopefully get them into it!

Beyond the vast oceans and across the Yogurt Dunes lies the magnificent city of Yogurca, home of Yogurt Cream Cookie! Always adorned with savory and nutritious yogurt cream, this youngest member of a merchant family grew up without worrying about chores or challenges. Why toil about when magical spirits can do things for you! But you can count on one thing that'll catch his interest: collecting all sorts of Treasures! Adventurer Cookie even mistook this vast collection as the fabled Treasure Island! Despite already having a grand collection, he still desires to find something even rarer and more fascinating. Is it possible there is something that is more valuable than any Treasure in the world?

b944c4128f54444dd6b2e6d840aa39b4.jpg

Name: Yogurt cream cookie
Age:??(Look about being in his early twenties, plus he's a cookie)
Species: A talking gingerbread made out of yogurt cream.(Or a human with magical spirits if you want him to be human. Maybe both at once? I'm all ears!)
height: 1/2 inches(As a cookie), 6'1"(As a human)

Images(as a cookie): 1 2 3 4 5(Warning:light body horror) 6(Warning:light body horror)

Images(as a human, AKA gijinka): 1 2 Small comic 3

Personality: Yogurt Cream is a spoiled prince who's never done anything challenging in life. No work, no chores, and no problems. It's gotten to the point he clueless to the world around him. Such as not knowing what a vote is and being easily fooled by others. He's a very naive person. Due to his sheltered life, he's very interested in exploring the world to find the rarest of treasures. He already has a huge collection but he craves the adventure on finding the treasure on his own. Because he was born into royalty he believes he deserves everything; making him selfish and dependent on others. He relies on his magical spirits, magic lamp butler, and his bodyguard Lilac cookie. However, he slowly becoming more independent such as going to parties by himself and following other explorers (Without his bodyguard).

(More will be added later!!!)

Here's my word bank. The word bank is to better understand my taste! Keep note just because horror is my main taste doesn't mean I'm not open to other genres. (Though having any dark themes is a plus)

The only Genres I will not RP: Anything military fiction, anything historical(Though fire emblem might be the only exception)

Word bank:
Horror| wish-granting|thriller|dark Comedy|Friendship|Psychological horror|Mythology|Whimsical|Self Improvement|hopeless|Fantasy|Fear|weridness|Anthro animals|Aliens|Supernatural
cuteness|Animals|Fun|Monsters|Adventure|Meeting new sentient lifeforms|Modern world| Drama|Bleak|Exploring new worlds|Sci-Fi|Twilight zone|Black Mirror|Transformation|Action|Disturbing

Rules and RP style:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!! It's long term and it's in the third person. I'm not strict when it comes to grammar; As long I can understand it, I'm cool.

2. My love language is words of affection. Why is this important? I connect with Partners better if we both give each other affection. Meaning if I show interest in you, you show interest back. Meaning I would like to hear questions, praise, or helpful criticism when talking to you. About my OC, canon muse, and plotting. If you're like 'okay whatever' ignore questions and act all indifferent, I'm not going to be interested in role-playing with you. Call me super sensitive but it's true.

Here are some examples in case you have trouble understanding:

Partner 1:*tells me about their OC*

Me: Wow! Your OC is really cool! Your character reminds me of -insert a character I know here-. I like how much thought your put into your character! *more praise here and there* *Ask a few questions about their OC* Okay here's mine! *tell them about my character*

Partner 1: Okay thanks,*only answer questions about their character* You wanna start on the plot?

This feels so cold to me. I really don't like this. Sure, If you don't find my OC all that great I'm fine with that. But the fact you can't even comment on one thing on my OC while I give your OC genuine praise. It hurts, It really fuckin' hurts. Don't be like this. Say something, asks questions! Tell me what you don't like them! Anything PLEASE! Why would you want to RP with an OC you don't care about?

Partner 2: Are you into AU?

Me: Yeah, I'm into AUs!

Partner 2: How about an *Au idea here*

Me: Oh sorry I don't think I can do that AU. *Explain in detail why I don't think the AU would work* So...let's see. I really want to do AU! It's inspired by a show I like! *link video clips to provide my point* But I think the reason why plan A works is writing-wise. what do you think?

Partner 2: I didn't watch the show, I don't think I can make my character do that.

Me: oh, okay nevermind. (Assumes the person didn't like the videos, the idea or lost interests in me because my partner is super vague.)

This is bad communication. You can't be like this while plotting, please bring new ideas to the tables, ask questions, and explain why you don't want to do it. You can also persuade me on your own ideas! You can win me over!

3. You must be 17 or up to RP with me. As for Romance, please be in your 20s. I'm 22 years old.

4. very much open to AUs. Making our own world together!! please let our creativity fly! Really we can fix up different series all into one RP!

5. You can play as your OC if you play a character from my wish list.(Though you can change my mind)

6. I wish for you to reply at least 2 times a week, but I will bend the rules since we all have lives. Just tell me if you're busy.

7. Even if you do know my canon muses and play a canon character from the same series, I still want to do a crossover RP. Huge sorry, I find crossovers more interesting

8. I will not play a canon character that's not on the 'Canon characters I can play' list. I'm bad at playing canon characters I don't care about. Please don't ask.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back