Chitchat I really want chicken

Sylvio

My mind plastered to your screen
Roleplay Type(s)
I been craving chicken for a while. Fried or baked to specific. Mostly fried tho but not kfc or Popeyes. It’s almost midnight and I really wanna eat chicken but I can’t eat this late

Do you wanna eat chicken with me? I’ll treat you

Chicken sounds good. Tho I think i would like chicken nuggets or popcorn chicken right now.

What is your favorite sauce to go with chicken?

I usually eat it plain cause I think popcorn chicken and nuggets already have enough flavor. If we’re talking nuggets I would really go for wendy’s. Popcorn chicken is one of my core weaknesses

Lol, for nuggets, i just resort to a good ole mcdonalds with a side of sweet and sour. Popcorn chicken for me used to mean Chickfila, but now that I'm in cali, I can get taiwanese popcorn chicken~

I may have gained a few pounds because of it though XD

Omg there’s this Taiwanese restaurant 10 mins from where I live by bus, they serve it with rice, braised pork, and bok choy. I had it twice last week...

Yasssssss... that sounds like a good set.
I usually just get it as a snack with some boba. There's so many types of boba shops lately that i'm happy to see some taiwanese brands here.
I kinda want chicken and boba now.

Depends. Are you acceptin' grilled chicken with BBQ sauce? 'Cause that's my go-to chicken meal, always. I've got some bad luck with fried chicken, always too much fat in every piece. Makes me scared to eat it, y'know?

Grilled chicken is still chicken and I’d be willing to have some

You guys ever had a chicken lasagna? It’s so good it made me never want to eat lasagna with beef again. The texture is just so much nicer with chicken

Chicken lasagna o:
Had no idea such a thing existed
You guys ever had a chicken lasagna? It’s so good it made me never want to eat lasagna with beef again. The texture is just so much nicer with chicken

I dont know about fried chicken but some baked chicken sounds hella dope

Omg have fun!

Also give me any spare wings that you don’t finish

Funny enough, we'll be having chicken for dinner. Chicken alfredo, most likely.

Same, honestly. I haven't had decent food for a while 'cause all my dad makes is pasta (and my entire family is sick of it, besides him of course) and chicken is like a godsend when we get it. I love breaded chicken strips, and I love to dip them in blue cheese sauce or tartar sauce. Any other sauces I dislike.

I hope you get your chicken soon, my dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back