Other I really need someone to talk to....

I'm being watched. Terrifying. Thank you. I'm half-tempted to take a bow

Perfectly understandable. Mathematics are awful and I hate it so much.
i feel my inner scopophobia taking over.

i have found a true friend. i person who hates mathematics. I have to do a 50 question sheet

iz hard

Scopophobia is such a pretty word but I would hate having it. Maybe I do. I'm generally paranoid, so it is a strong possibility.

50 question sheet?! I haven't had to do one of those since like, elementary school. Yikes. What's it for? Besides general math, lol

Scopophobia is such a pretty word but I would hate having it. Maybe I do. I'm generally paranoid, so it is a strong possibility.

50 question sheet?! I haven't had to do one of those since like, elementary school. Yikes. What's it for? Besides general math, lol
I'm paranoid also. especially at night. t h e y a r e s t a r i n g a t m e

calculus. its a pretest thing

sometimes i wonder

should i be in an insane asylum?

Who could possibly dislike soap? Soap is fantastic.
ikr

Soap tips.
Things you can do with soap, or ways to use soap.
Buy soap.
Get it from the store, or just rent it.
Take it home, wash your house!
Invite some friends over, talk about soap. They're not interested in soap. That's too bad!
Move to Canada. You can wash Canada! Nope, it's already clean.

[Synth background music plays for five seconds]
NARRATOR: I wonder if soap comes from the natural process of evolution, or if it was a gift from God?

NARRATOR: Knock knock, it's the soap gods!
SOAP GODS: Quick survey about the soap:
How are you liking the soap so far?

NARRATOR: It's okay.
SOAP GODS: That's good. We're gonna make more of it, except you will like it more because it will taste better and be more addictive.

CHORUS: Let's go to Africa and find love in the jungle!
[Synth-soul music plays for six seconds]
NARRATOR: Found it! I also found some soap.

NARRATOR: Part 2. Advanced Techniques.
Teleport some soap. Teleport yourself and leave the soap where it is.
Try this one: You can walk 100 miles and the soap will be there when you get there because you sent it through the postal system.

NARRATOR: Oh no, it's a natural disaster!
[Seawater ambient sounds]

NARRATOR: I wonder what would happen if you took soap and combined it with soap and merged their properties and characteristics? It's something to think about.

my sister just came up to me while i was doing my homework and said, "LOVE IS BLIND!".

should i be worried?

Um, considering that's a terrible reality TV show from what I've heard, probably.

Soap is fantastic and merging two samples would result in more fantasticness. Just don't add cinnamon.

Um, considering that's a terrible reality TV show from what I've heard, probably.

Soap is fantastic and merging two samples would result in more fantasticness. Just don't add cinnamon.
i have found a friend. *starts tearing up*

That sounds like a relief. Btw, just to stop whispering here with people watching would you mind if we started a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back