i put my introduction in the wrong place and cant delete it lol

arieeeee

Hello! My name is Arie, and I recently thought it'd be cool to get back into text roleplaying. I want to get better at writing, and I figured it'd be fun to combine things I like with practicing.
I don't really have a lot to say besides that I play dungeons and dragons, I draw, I like mathematics, and I vibe with heavily modded minecraft. If any of those interest you, shoot me a message! I'm very excited to check around the site; the community seems very nice to newcomers :)

Well, hello arie! I'd like for you to know that there is already an introduction thread already made by the staff, just letting you know. The message on the top of the page that says dear so and so will dissapear by the staff noticing in the thread.
It's alright if it's an accident, newer members are still learning the site, want some more info? I can message you with some basics ;)

Well, hello arie! I'd like for you to know that there is already an introduction thread already made by the staff, just letting you know. The message on the top of the page that says dear so and so will dissapear by the staff noticing in the thread.
It's alright if it's an accident, newer members are still learning the site, want some more info? I can message you with some basics ;)

Thank you for letting me know! I don't know how to message you, so hopefully you see this before I delete the thread and reupload it into the proper place. I would love some more information, thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread