What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom " 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. " | grishaverse

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Magical
  4. Platonic
  5. Realistic
  6. Romance
  7. Super Powers

rewtriten

sʜᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.
✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
── table of contents ──
╭ ⁞ ❏. 00
┊ ⁞ ❏. 01
┊ ⁞ ❏. 02
┊ ⁞ ❏. 03
╰ ⁞ ❏. 04

00 . . ⇢ introduction ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🐝 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏ :black_nib: ; hello! i want to mention i am NOT dropping any of my current partners, i am simply looking for more! this post is also for a specific fandom so i could hopefully gain more audience with a post covering a specific fandom. anyway, bee here! let’s take this post piece by piece.

01 . . ⇢ the queen bee ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🖤 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏ :black_nib: ; this section is information about myself!
⇘ : : i am 18 and im comfortable writing with anyone 15+
⇘ : : my pronouns are they/them
⇘ : : i write adv lit to novella but will depend on my interest in the plot
⇘ : : i am very much ghost-friendly!
⇘ : : i talk a lot ooc and share hcs, playlists, pinterest boards, etc
⇘ : : i tend to write an oc of my creation but i am 100% open to doubling! i can play a lot of characters from soc/s&b so just lmk who you’re looking for!
⇘ : : a lot of my plots contain romance but i do not mind any platonic plots or anything else!

02 . . ⇢ the stinger ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🐝 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏ :black_nib: ; this section lists my rules if you’re interested in writing with me
⇘ : : don’t gmod, my character is mine and your character is yours. there may be an exception to move plot forward, but the difference between moving plot forward and flat-out controlling my character is clear, so don’t cheat your way out of controlling my character by saying it’s for plot if it obviously is not.
⇘ : : character injury and character death should be discussed prior to occuring
⇘ : : mun does NOT equal muse, if you don’t understand that, don’t message me.

⇘ : : no one-liners, please. i write multi-para and would like to have effort returned and not one line for four paragraphs of text.
⇘ : : do not rush me for replies, i am not going to be on the site 24/7 due to the fact i have a life outside of it; rping is a job, not a hobby. with that being said, i don’t mind being sent messages out of the blue with character or plot chatter or just ooc discussion!
⇘ : : put some effort into plotting, don’t make me do all the work

03 . . ⇢ the hive ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🖤 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏ :black_nib: ; as the title may suggest, i’m looking for a grishaverse thread! i know it might be a longshot but it’s my current brainrot and i would be so invested into a soc/s&b plot. im specifically looking for someone willing to write kaz brekker against my own oc and i am open to doubling and can write a vast of majority of characters from the show and the books since im well-versed in both. i can also move to discord for this and am happy to exchange tags if desired! the only limit i have is that i don’t write aus for grishaverse since im a sucker for the darker themes that the book and show have and i adore the dark fantasy.

04 . . ⇢ the honey ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🐝 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏ :black_nib: ; here are some plots i have in mind for grishaverse! most are written with character a being my oc and character b being kaz. all plots can be altered and can even be used for a pairing of your own!
⇘ : : pekka rollins’ eye was caught on character a due to a rumor spreading around ketterdam of them. character b also was informed of the word on the street; apparently character a is said to be a grisha working in a fjerdan ran brothel. the rumor is putting character a at risk, though initially, it’s brushed over, until a job is offered to pekka rollins and character b, each with nearly the same prize, yet the employers have different uses for the target. the job requires the help of a grisha and due to the men both knowing of character a, there is a race in a way to gain this investment and complete the job, and admittedly, character b has found themselves at the brothel in which character a works.

⇘ : : character a has become a regular at the crow club, in a way. they’re an expert at gambling and seemed to have an abundance of winnings and kruge to spend on their own. character a arrives at nearly the same time each day and character b has a new interest in them due to the fact character b knows nothing of character a, which is new since they happen to know everything about anyone who steps into the club more than twice. tonight happens to be one of the only nights character a enters late, looking tired and disheveled, passing up the gambling tables to take a seat at the bar and slump their head down. character b takes their chance and decides to interact with character a.

⇘ : : character b finds themselves standing before character a who is begging for a chance to get away from their own work. character a has a desire to escape their boss due to the fear of their boss having their head if they found out of their origins, though character a refuses to speak of their root to character b. character b, reluctantly accepts character a’s begging, seeing a profit within the stranger, especially after being informed of what may be a saint arising across the fold. character a now finds themselves going on a trip across the fold with character b and other company for this saint in the flesh which may be worth quite a bit of kruge. and on this voyage, it seems as if character a and character b are growing closer. (heavily inspired by the canon plot!)

Users who are viewing this thread