• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom " 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. " | grishaverse

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Magical
  4. Platonic
  5. Realistic
  6. Romance
  7. Super Powers

rewtriten

𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
✃- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
── table of contents ──
╭ ⁞ ❏. 00
┊ ⁞ ❏. 01
┊ ⁞ ❏. 02
┊ ⁞ ❏. 03
╰ ⁞ ❏. 04

00 . . ⇢ introduction ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🐝 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏
:black_nib:
; hello! i want to mention i am NOT dropping any of my current partners, i am simply looking for more! this post is also for a specific fandom so i could hopefully gain more audience with a post covering a specific fandom. anyway, bee here! let’s take this post piece by piece.

01 . . ⇢ the queen bee ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🖤 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏
; this section is information about myself!
⇘ : : i am 18 and im comfortable writing with anyone 15+
⇘ : : my pronouns are they/them
⇘ : : i write adv lit to novella but will depend on my interest in the plot
⇘ : : i am very much ghost-friendly!
⇘ : : i talk a lot ooc and share hcs, playlists, pinterest boards, etc
⇘ : : i tend to write an oc of my creation but i am 100% open to doubling! i can play a lot of characters from soc/s&b so just lmk who you’re looking for!
⇘ : : a lot of my plots contain romance but i do not mind any platonic plots or anything else!

02 . . ⇢ the stinger ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🐝 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏
; this section lists my rules if you’re interested in writing with me
⇘ : : don’t gmod, my character is mine and your character is yours. there may be an exception to move plot forward, but the difference between moving plot forward and flat-out controlling my character is clear, so don’t cheat your way out of controlling my character by saying it’s for plot if it obviously is not.
⇘ : : character injury and character death should be discussed prior to occuring
⇘ : : mun does NOT equal muse, if you don’t understand that, don’t message me.

⇘ : : no one-liners, please. i write multi-para and would like to have effort returned and not one line for four paragraphs of text.
⇘ : : do not rush me for replies, i am not going to be on the site 24/7 due to the fact i have a life outside of it; rping is a job, not a hobby. with that being said, i don’t mind being sent messages out of the blue with character or plot chatter or just ooc discussion!
⇘ : : put some effort into plotting, don’t make me do all the work

03 . . ⇢ the hive ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🖤 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏
; as the title may suggest, i’m looking for a grishaverse thread! i know it might be a longshot but it’s my current brainrot and i would be so invested into a soc/s&b plot. im specifically looking for someone willing to write kaz brekker against my own oc and i am open to doubling and can write a vast of majority of characters from the show and the books since im well-versed in both. i can also move to discord for this and am happy to exchange tags if desired! the only limit i have is that i don’t write aus for grishaverse since im a sucker for the darker themes that the book and show have and i adore the dark fantasy.

04 . . ⇢ the honey ˎˊ˗ ꒰ 🐝 ꒱
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

╰► ﹏
; here are some plots i have in mind for grishaverse! most are written with character a being my oc and character b being kaz. all plots can be altered and can even be used for a pairing of your own!
⇘ : : muse a and muse b are from rival gangs. both have a title in ketterdam, well-known and powerful. well, both muses end up on the same job, each with a respective crew of their own and searching for the same target. while each crew made their way to the target location, muse a and muse b each got separated from their groups. and ended up running into each other. now, both muses are stuck in a situation where they're going to have to push their rivalry aside to survive and find their crew. ( big craving! enemies to forced

acquaintances to "maybe they aren't that bad" to friends to lovers gets me weak )

⇘ : : muse a has a talent that muse b sees as useful. the only issue? muse a doesn't work with muse b, they don't associate, they could very well be considered enemies. until the pair catch each other in the same room of a bar, or a gambling club, maybe even a gala of sorts. muse b, now determined to speak to muse a, seeks them out and finds them in a secluded room. caught off-guard and panicked, muse a defends themselves and now the pair end up in a compromising position and muse b has to talk their way out of the situation while a weapon is aimed at them.

⇘ : : muse a is a regular at the crow club. no one there knows much about them, muse a tends to keep quiet about their name, their gang, anything. muse b's interest is sparked one evening when muse a is at the club and seems to have caught the attention of jesper. muse b sees this as an opportunity, a way to interrogate jesper later and earn as much as they could about muse a. only, it seems as if jesper insisted on bringing muse a to muse b and a tense exchange ensues as muse a and muse b recognize each other from a recent run-in that may or may not involved muse a having to interrogate muse b after they were jumped and brought to a secondary location, as ordered by muse a's boss.

Last edited:

rewtriten

𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
:ghostv:
bump!

rewtriten

𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
bump!

rewtriten

𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵