• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {i promise I actually have time for this now}

hello! i'm ron (he/him), 18 years of age, 4-5 years of roleplay experience. i consider myself literate and feel we are compatible in expectations/preferences surrounding exchanges with partners. i am often busy but have the capability to respond a few times a week, with some one-two week intervals when i'm particularly swamped. english is not my first language, so i don't always have the most flowery writing style, although i am thorough and employ proper grammar. ^_^ if this is of concern, i would be more than happy to provide a writing sample.

i am interested in your plot #6 and the compelling dynamic between the tradesman and their assistant. if the assistant is the more specialized of the duo, perhaps the tradesman makes up for what they lack in that knowledge with a hearty amount of charisma and understanding of business? anywho, lmk what other ideas you have about it!

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I love the idea of plot #2. Do give me a heads up if you'd still be interested in writing something along those lines!

- bump, because now I have a laptop now and too much free time -

hello! i'm ron (he/him), 18 years of age, 4-5 years of roleplay experience. i consider myself literate and feel we are compatible in expectations/preferences surrounding exchanges with partners. i am often busy but have the capability to respond a few times a week, with some one-two week intervals when i'm particularly swamped. english is not my first language, so i don't always have the most flowery writing style, although i am thorough and employ proper grammar. ^_^ if this is of concern, i would be more than happy to provide a writing sample.

i am interested in your plot #6 and the compelling dynamic between the tradesman and their assistant. if the assistant is the more specialized of the duo, perhaps the tradesman makes up for what they lack in that knowledge with a hearty amount of charisma and understanding of business? anywho, lmk what other ideas you have about it!
Hey, sorry this is so late, do you mind if I PM you? I like your style and ideas thus far and would love to talk more on this.

Heyo, if your up for some roleplaying, I'd love to create something with you.
I've been writing for far to long for me to start forgetting where it all started. And, I'm more into world building were I pack them full of characters and items. Making their own little storyline as history tends to play over.
That bein said, I have 5 universes that all have their own thing goin for them.
If you'd be interested workin with me I'd love to create with you.

Hi! I read your post and I honestly love it! You seem like a great guy and someone I would totally wanna partner with to roleplay with and world build. While there's nothing wrong with the plots you have provided below, because I'm super picky, none of them catch my eye. But you totally seem like someone right up my alley and I would be down to come up with another plot with you. So my question is this: would you be down to come up with some sort of an original plot? Or do you prefer to go off of one of the listed plots you had there? While I don't have a particular plot in mind, I'm sure (if you're ok with not doing one of your listed plot starting points here in this post) we can come up with a good plot through brainstorming. Let me know if you're down to try something and if I can send you a PM!

Edit: Oh and if you're not down to do something like COMPLETELY from scratch like I'm suggesting, I'm totally down to do one of your plots as well! :)

Hi! I read your post and I honestly love it! You seem like a great guy and someone I would totally wanna partner with to roleplay with and world build. While there's nothing wrong with the plots you have provided below, because I'm super picky, none of them catch my eye. But you totally seem like someone right up my alley and I would be down to come up with another plot with you. So my question is this: would you be down to come up with some sort of an original plot? Or do you prefer to go off of one of the listed plots you had there? While I don't have a particular plot in mind, I'm sure (if you're ok with not doing one of your listed plot starting points here in this post) we can come up with a good plot through brainstorming. Let me know if you're down to try something and if I can send you a PM!

Edit: Oh and if you're not down to do something like COMPLETELY from scratch like I'm suggesting, I'm totally down to do one of your plots as well! :)
Hey!! I would love to come up with an original plot with you. Please shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back