• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i offer: angst

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello! You can call me Milky. I'm 20, she/they and a tired uni student that uses a gacha game as a way to cope. I've recently been in and out because I fell terribly sick and had to stop a bunch of roleplaying because of it.

If you're a partner and you see this, I'm sorry I only revived myself now. I'm open to starting again if you would like.

With that said, here's a fresh new thread because I'm craving something set in a modern setting and I want it to be full of emotions that'll inspire me to write lines I'd never think I would be able to.

Here are more things about me!

⍣ I have almost 9 years of roleplaying and writing experience.
⍣ My timezone is GMT+8:00.
⍣ I love love plotting and ooc chatter! Tell me about your day! Tell me about your dog! Send a meme! Send a song! Send me random headcanons of our characters! I'll happily exert the same amount of effort you give.
⍣ I mirror post lengths- but I do prefer we keep it around 100-800 words because I can't keep up the will to do novella lengths all the time
⍣ I am on MOBILE please make your replies/forms mobile friendly, thank you
⍣ This time around, I am looking mainly for FxM roleplays (preference for females but I'm open-- please don't abuse me by making me play as your male muse all the time)
⍣ Be 17+ please!
Send a pm! Please! I will not be responding to comments here anymore
I do not use realistic faceclaims and would prefer if you don't as well. It makes me uncomfortable. Don't like it? Don't message.
Ghost friendly! Honestly, I understand the pain of telling someone you're not interested anymore. Yeah, I'll be a bit bummed especially if I love the roleplay but no need to force yourself c:

P l o t s
Maybe we can; You're that new kid in town. Quiet, reserved, serious, and unpredictable. Everyone's so intimidated of you and who wouldn't? You always seem to have this serious expression on your face with such intensity that no one would be able to tell you were just thinking about which juice flavor you're going to pick later on for lunch.

My shy CEO; (Alternate to the plot above) You're a well known CEO of a business who graduated from a prestigious university and everyone sees you as cold, distant, and strict but in reality you just really don't know how to socialize with people and then there's me, the new intern who keeps trying to talk to you whenever you're out for lunch alone, not knowing why people don't want to come near you because I was absent during orientation.

Word bank: opposites attract; unlikely pairings ; misunderstood ; fluff ; angst with a happy ending

Play for Me: Muse A is a musician, just on the cusp of breaking into the big time. They have a loyal underground following that they love dearly, but their lifelong dream has always been to be a major headliner and to see their name lit up on the marquis of the biggest venues. Muse B is a well-known talent manager, looking for a new artist to lend their skills and expertise to. After seeing a flyer on the street, Muse B attends one of Muse A’s shows one night and is absolutely blown away by their magnetism and raw talent.

After the show, Muse B introduces themselves to Muse A and makes it known that they are very interested in working with them. Muse A isn’t sure at first. They don’t want to be constantly told what to do or play. To be known as a sellout among their loyal legion of fans would ruin everything. The pair spend time together, share a few stories, their dreams and aspirations and begin to hit it off really well. Muse B offers their services, but Muse A is hesitant to accept, even though this may be what they really need to make it big. After a bit of cajoling and a few more meetings, Muse A finally agrees. Muse B utilizes every resource they have to propel Muse A into stardom. Wrapped up in the whirlwind of success, Muse A and Muse B find themselves growing closer and closer. One night they decide to cross the barrier of personal and professional to try and make a relationship work.

Word bank: music ; slow-burn ; professional ; fluff ; angst ; fame

In your arms: Muse A and Muse B both had terrible, unfair break ups. They're childhood friends/acquaintances/dorm mates/sworn enemies/best friends and such an event happens that brings them together to open up about their experiences. It's come to a point where they'd help each other out by keeping tabs on what's currently happening to their exes seeing as they're still not over them. Over the time, they'd grow closer to each other and realize just how well they're suited to each other. Will they realize they're the ones meant for each other or will they continue to walk behind the shadows of their past lovers?

Word bank: healing ; post break up ; mutual pining ; oblivious ; slow-burn ; angst

I'm open to other plots too! Just let me know! I'm not limited to these plots only but they are my cravings! I have more plots to offer so let me know if you wanna read them all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back