Other i noticed a rise of League of Legends ads on youtube with horrendous sound quality

Mini_Quini

Truly a Dank Meme
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
....... why, why promote a game, through youtube let's players.

I wouldn't mind it if they were ha fished and well re order ads.... Like being self aware that they're selling out.
Exactly. Some of them make me cringe the entire five seconds I have to wait before being able to skip them, they're so bad.

I've seen like a million of them lately, they are pretty eh..

And Qtpie is the best~

Don't even get me started on the cringeworthy animated ads. I guess they're a good concept but I'm surprised a company so huge in the gaming industry would honestly let those pass as advertisements for their game.

The one that annoys me the most is the short one where it's some animated guy like "team up with other players and destroy the enemy team's base, so go out there and be a noob!" That's the second (at least) type of "noob" related ad I've seen from them, but the other one was actually good, at least as far as such commercials could go I guess.

Most of these replies are from last month (Nov) but for some reason I didn't really see them until the very tail end of November and into December here. Seems like the "noob" ad campaign is continuing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back