• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Never Wanted To Become A Hero But Fate Will Force Me To OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
yea, basically as long as everyone gets a turn before the cycle begins anew. I usually like to take a bit of extra time to think.

I will give TheHermit another three days. If they dont respond, I will just kick them from the roleplay. In that case, I will post by Wednesday or Thursday.

From October 1 through October 14, I am on vacation/holiday. I will only have time to post on the 6th in between because I am home for a day then. Otherwise posting from my phone kind of sucks.

Didnt get to posting today so I will try to post something from my phone on the days to come or on the 6th

Should we have everyone want to not get involved with any combat, but when they return to their homes or workplaces, they have found them to be destroyed, motivating them to get revenge against the invading army?

Ali isn't really one for revenge per se but if sendoa were to ask for her assistance, she'd probably provide it.

I totally get that. on the other hand I find this character more enjoyable. also yes we could definitely time skip. i made my post before reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back