• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Never Wanted To Become A Hero But Fate Will Force Me To OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hmmmmm.... I was under the premise of the RP that we've just recently been conscripted by the military and we are to receive training? It's why I made my charrie a civillian with no combat trainng whatsoever? Can you clarify TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen
They aren't conscripted. I never said you can't have previous training. It is rather you would have little to no experience in combat due to deciding against a military or adventuring career.

K I'll need to re-think how my charrie fits in then with that revelation. Will wait to see what other CSs are dropped off before I start re-adjusting then.

And so how long has our group been working together then TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen

K I'll need to re-think how my charrie fits in then with that revelation. Will wait to see what other CSs are dropped off before I start re-adjusting then.

And so how long has our group been working together then TanteRegenbogen TanteRegenbogen
I'd say while the group has no combat experience with each other, they know each other from the bar or town. If they have any combat experience with each other, it is either from barfights, general mischief or from hunting trips. Additionally, when things go to hell, people will look to team up with the toughest mofos in town, such as the chick who could possibly decapitate another human with her bare hands or at least looks like she could.

That’s more what I was thinking. It’s not like they are friends just that they would know of or have met one another a few times. It allows us to skip over that awkward introduction phase that most rps die in.

The prequel started with the characters already knowing each other. But they usually hung out in an alley behind a mall and got wasted.

Note that the prequel started in April 2020 and after 427 replies and 18 pages is still going on.

Anihya, What do you think of my character I just posted? sorry it took me so long, I wanted to make sure I was happy with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back