• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I need your eyes, okay? [ Post-Apocalyptic, Survival, Adventure ]

Tulipsheart

Fun moments
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!
Searching for a Partner to Protect in the Apocalypse... Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to read up on my thread, and if you're interested from the title I hope you stay intrigued!

★ About me
» I'm a 20 year old Female writer that's been roleplaying for about 6 years.
» I'm literate, very detailed with my multi-para. I wouldn't say I'm on novella level, but I always put my best effort into every reply
» I'm consistent with my replies, expect one at least once a day or more depending how free I am
» I write in Third Person only
» I enjoy writing multiple side characters when our characters come across them
» I love discussing OOC for ideas future scenarios to keep the plot fresh and exciting!
» I prefer to roleplay in PMs
★ Requirements
» At least be 18 or older
» Be open to Horror/Dark themes
» Looking for a writer who enjoys talking OOC about the story, throw in and suggest your own ideas. I love creativity and world building!
» Able to reply with para or multi-para, something for me to work with
»I'm not too picky with literacy, I just expect the basics like correct grammar
» Be open to writing side characters if needed

6997F95B-DA2A-40C0-A313-8D014F84FBF8.jpeg

The stalkers were everywhere, the eyes were everywhere. We were the victims, studied by the ones that loomed above the pitiful world. The next big extinction, far greater and much more gruesome compared to the dinosaurs. Meteors did follow that tragic day, bright shooting stars. A horrendous infestation to the fall of mankind. With the mass increase of overpopulation and inevitable ecological collapse. It was a fate that could’ve been prevented. Yet by displaying how little we cared for our planet, it was an open invitation for the new owners that would very gladly take it off our hands.

10 agonizing years passed since they fell from the sky. The world that was once filled with the human noise was swept away, as if we were never there to begin with. The lands appeared empty, but that’s how they wiped the people so quickly. No one could see them. We weren’t capable. It proved just how weak of a species we were. Too distracted to listen to those we often dismissed, the voices of the children. We should’ve believed the kids.
There’s a saying that children could sense good from evil. As if they have this natural ability to read negative energies. It could possibly be from the fact that the youth haven’t been tainted from the harsh realities of life yet. Their happy innocence at that age is their greatest trait. It was the key weapon that could’ve saved humanity. For when they arrived, their viewpoint was drastically different from the adults. They saw the creatures.

Fortunately there were some who listened. The little girl pointed to nothing, complete fear and distress in her soft voice. Taking her word for it was what ultimately saved their lives. And it’s what kept them going in their survival with her veteran grandfather becoming the leader of a small group. With every scavenge trip, the small granddaughter had no choice but to accompany and be their lookout. They had an organized system that worked for years, yet everyone’s luck eventually runs out. Within those 10 years the little girl was trained to be a reliable solider from the guidance of her wise guardian. But growing up leads to loved ones aging older, he wasn’t strong enough to take care of her anymore.

The decreased numbers in their group was pitiful instead of the confidence they once so strongly had. Surprisingly, the worst part was that she was seventeen. From witnessed experience, eighteen was the age when teenagers lost the capability to see the enemy. Adulthood was the greatest fear in their lives. With that loss, the group was blind. There was one remaining kid among their population, but (YC) was far too little to be depended on. They didn’t have the experience (MC) did when she was their age. So, there had to be a decision. The last two youths had to leave in search for a new group, with the fleeting time limit of MC's next birthday.

They’ll have to venture out into the dangerous world filled with monsters and the last remaining humans with bad intentions. The heavy responsibility the poor teenager has to take on when she herself is only just a kid. She has to step up and act strong for the both of them, weakness wasn’t an option. It’s stressful with the constant reminder that she wouldn’t stand a chance with the physical conflict of men. She’ll have to rely on the skills that was taught to her as their protection. The child will also have to learn their responsibilities, even if they put their entire faith in the older one, the protecter also depends on them for their eyes. The pair will work together, having to face whatever is waiting for them.

I'm looking for someone to play the Child in the story! I don't have a preference on the gender, a boy or girl character fits either way. My character is 17 so at least they should be 4 years younger or more.

PM me if you're interested!

Okay, I am not huge on playing children but I'm in love with this concept. Will look past the whole age thing for this.
I'm 28 F. Will do multi-paragraphs. Though, my posting could range from 3-5 a week if that is okay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back