• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

Nyx smiles and kisses him softly "I missed you too." She murmurs softly. She let go of him and smiles. "I gotta go talk to some people about my work. You're welcome to come." She murmurs and heads over to the couple by one of her paintings.

He headed over to grab another drink first this time just soda while he was trying to stay alert for her just looking around at all of the work smiling some. He was incredibly proud of her and even prouder to say that she was his wife.

Nyx smiles as she speaks with a few people about her work. She holds Sebs hand when he comes back and rubs it softly with her thumb. By the end of the night she had sold all but one picture. She couldn’t believe people actually wanted to buy her work. She hadn’t even expected to sell any. She turns to Seb and kisses his cheek. “I think your my good luck charm.” She giggles.

He walked out to the taxi with her smiling some and kissed the top of her head “mmm I’ll take that.” He chuckled. “I don’t know why you’re so surprised though.” He murmured and hailed a cab, getting in with her and letting the guy drive them home.

Nyx smiles and giggles. She get into the taxi and lays her head on his shoulder. She relaxes and cuddles into his side. She was so happy to be with him.

“It’s good to be home.” He murmured and kissed her head keeping. Her close til the taxi parked at their gates and he paid the guy then got out and headed inside with her. “So... straight to bed?” He asked turning around in time to catch her jumping on him and he fell over backward smiling laughing.

Nyx laughs softly and kisses him softly. She cups his cheek and shakes her head. “Don’t even think about going to bed on me mister.” She murmurs and rubs his chest softly.

He smiled and pulled her so they were sitting up. “Did I say anything about sleeping?” He smirked picking her up and carrying her up there. “Plus... I gotta show this body off to someone... or would you prefer it was the fan girls?” He chuckled and started stripping off.

Nyx glares at him a little and pulls her shirt off. “You better not be.” She murmurs and pulls him down. She kisses him softly and tangled her fingers in his hair.

He chuckled and lay next to her when they were done pulling her into his arms and burying his face in her hair. “Mmm... I’ve missed the smell of your shampoo.” He murmured tiredly.

He smiled and kissed her head again just holding her close. “Mmm... I’ve missed everything about you... except when you’re grumpy I don’t miss that” He teased and traced patterns on her back.

He smiled tiredly and rubbed circles in her back while he stared at the ceiling. “So... you know that things will start to change a little right?” He asked her quietly. “With the marvel contract.” He mumbled.

Nyx nods a little and rubs a hand through her hair. “I know.” She murmurs softly. “Just hope that doesn’t mean you you’ll leave me for some beautiful costar.” She teases

He smiled some and takes her hand gently. “Never.” He murmured. “I need to get some sleep love. A 12 hour flight kinda takes it out of you. I went straight to your gallery from dropping off my suitcase as well.” He chuckled and pecked her cheek.

He got up early in the morning and kissed her head leaving quietly to go do them a Starbucks run, getting back and taking it up to her finding her still in bed. “Nyx... wakes wakey. I bring coffee”

Nyx groans softly and curls up more. She buries her face in the pillow and shakes her head. “Nyx is not here please leave a message.” She grumbles and pulls the blanket over her head.

He smiled and passed her the muffin
He got for her as well. “So what did you wanna do today?” He asked her sitting on the bed with his coffee and watching her tiredly

“Well Where is this man I hope he doesn’t mind me stealing you for the day.” He winked at her and pulled her in close kissing her head. “I have some press later on this afternoon but it’s just a really quick interview so I was thinking we could go for dinner after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back