Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Superhero babies

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Civil Candyland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
I really want to share my ideas, but I want to make sure these worlds are fleshed out enough so they can be play-able. You can help by asking questions on what can and can't be possible. These worlds are in no particular order.

Superheroes in this world are more likely uncommon rather than rare and hidden. They are treated more like they have a rare genetic trait, rather than minorities. In this world superschools are more common place, but what about th even younger members of society? Well let me introduce to you a superhero daycare for gifted children! This was based on the idea of superhero schools that were a little overdone for me and wondered why they never thought about superbabies before.

It's a classic sci fi setting. An evil lord empress builds a robot to collect 12 aliens from each planet to drain each power and become the ruler of the universe. AE ж 13 (robot) doesn't understand humanity or evil and does what they're told to. Along the way he needs up with other aliens and learns the cultures of each one and not faces a moral conflict to give them up to his master. I just need help on culture, because you can't just put a random culture onto alien planets. Culture stems from the environment and how they survived. It wouldn't make sense to put greek culture into a desert planet.

Slice of life story with drama mixed in. This one has twelve good friends as they struggle with work life and learn more on responsibility and different points of view. They were all old childhood friends try and rekindle the light and try to be more than Facebook friends. They sometimes reminisce on old times miss when they were kids. They are all millennials

And finally, Imagine you lived in Disney World, that's a setting for my story. Not all is peaceful in the theme park as two sides wages war on eachother. Two kingdoms in control of the theme park. No one knows about the war and most of the civilizations try to cover it up so no one knows the truth. We have Jack Spade, a playing card. He loves to be wild and reckless as he lacks responsibility and has no concern for safety as long as everyone has fun on his side of the park. The other side, Kiril is a stern action figure and wants complete control of people and safetsafety is number one at all costs. This was based on the idea of politics and that either side can both be harmful and twisted if they are greedy for power and the type of consequences it can have.

Not only does it stem from the environment. It also comes from where the alien originates and their history with one another. Say its a desert planet and the alien needs to have some way to survive the harsh sun, depending on what type, how strong the planets magnetosphere is(basically blocking stronger radiation), and the wildlife. Say they grow scales to keep in moisture and prevent sweating. In early civilization, they could say that the scales of an individual is precious.

So what im gonna ask is what is each alien? Do they have something to help them live or at least survive their homeworld? Aliens have biology and that influences their culture. Greatly more is philosophy. What do they say is their origin? Do they believe in gods that brought them into the universe? Or are they scientific, trying to make tools to overcome limitations. Cant carry load so build wheel. Cant kill lion so build spear. So on and so forth. These aliens dont have to be advanced as a species.

The greek gods are a representation of human emotion and patterns. Love, hunting, haste. They also had great fields of geometry, biology, and literacy to name a few. If anything, the greek culture is more than a pantheon or olive vine. Think about their empire. Their fight for independence, history, mythology. They are an amazing example of human advancement and art and could very well be seen in comparison with a scaled alien race that believes in worms or something.

Also another thing to think about. Why send a machine programmed to learn and eventually form a opinion and then eventually morality. Which means they are able to feel sympathy, bitterness, conflict and make sapient thought. Thus it lies on it to break mission parameters. Not only that, it would be easy to shut down a singular machine if they are smart.

We have a rogue AI that is a infiltration unit, built to enter alien civilization without being detected and collect data. How could it make its own choices because of the data it collected?

This is all i got for now as im making a world too. Hope this helps.

I love the sci-fi and the slice-of-life ideas you've got here. In fact if you want I could help you flesh out some of these a bit more so we could end up roleplaying them. They sound like great ideas, and I've got a lot of ideas for planet environments, alien biology and anatomy, history and cultures for the sci-fi setting, and also ideas for the characters and drama they can be in for the slice-of-life setting.

Also another thing to think about. Why send a machine programmed to learn and eventually form a opinion and then eventually morality. Which means they are able to feel sympathy, bitterness, conflict and make sapient thought. Thus it lies on it to break mission parameters. Not only that, it would be easy to shut down a singular machine if they are smart.

We have a rogue AI that is a infiltration unit, built to enter alien civilization without being detected and collect data. How could it make its own choices because of the data it collected?

While I can't answer for culture right now, I have some answers for my robot. AE ж 13's programmer is not the evil empress. It was originally meant to test if was possible for a robot to assimilate into a foregin culture and it was programmed with morality as well. The empress only knows of it's harnessing powers and collection of data.

Coup. Where a group within a power overthrows the leader. Like Caesers senate. I think that was a coup..historys a bit rusty. Search up examples.

Oh, now I remember! This story was based on my experiences with culture and that I feel like someone trying to understand everyone's perspective and it makes me feel like a robot. These things are all new and strange for me, but I don't need to research, I just need to understand that people are just different and that I can't always figure them out. I just need to be w helping hand.

When grown in a certain environment, you grow accustomed to one thing. The world becomes alien. Understanding everything and the perspective of people is fun and interesting to explore. However, there is some things a machine cant comprehend. Some things perspective doesnt change.

All of these stories are based on a part of me that I have hopes, dreams (from sleeping) and fears on.

Wait, why does it seem like sci fi is getting the most questions and answers? Does it have the most plotholes?

Thank you! I plan to make 12 worlds. Why so many? Because I use to come up with ideas, but I abandon them. Now that I'm stuck, I found my old ideas and I want to tweek them and maybe scrap old ideas for newer pnes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back