• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request I need someone do draw something for me please!

NeganSteven

Don't get Glenned
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have this idea for a tattoo that I want to get eventually, But I need it drawn out so I can clearly see it.

I need a psyduck in the outfit (Hair optional) of the 10th doctor from Doctor who.

1581989857054.png PLUS 1581989892937.png

Might I politely suggest that if you actually want to get this as a tattoo that will live permanently on your body forever and can only be removed with extreme difficulty, that you save up your money and pay someone to design it. Spoiler: You will have to pay a tattoo artist to ink you anyway.

Here's something I did in illustrator. Didn't go into much detail with shading or clean up but feel free to use this as a reference to see what it would look like. I would like to highlight what Crayons has said above, I would highly recommend getting the tattoo artist you're going to design the final version before you get it inked on you!

Attachments

• psyduckDoctorwho.png
    psyduckDoctorwho.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 16
Here's something I did in illustrator. Didn't go into much detail with shading or clean up but feel free to use this as a reference to see what it would look like. I would like to highlight what Crayons has said above, I would highly recommend getting the tattoo artist you're going to design the final version before you get it inked on you!
Many Thanks! I do intend to use this as referance, as Tattoos are permanent, ( I do have one already.) Looks good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back