• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

He smiled and nodded, placing kisses all over her face. “Good. We’ll get this sorted Yknow…. I’ll be alright. Promise.” He murmured to her, pulling back but kept her face cupped in his hands

She smiled some and him and gave a small nod "I know darling. I know." She said softly befre pecking him lips and letting him make them both a light lunch

Things had been quiet for them to start getting into the routine of having the twins for the first couple months and Joe couldn't have been more grateful but the show had come out a couple days ago and now things were going crazy on the internet and Joe had been too scared to leave the house. So instead they had Jamie and Jess over at theirs for some lunch and company to settle Joe's nerves. He excused himself from the table when his phone went off and smiled some, pecking his wife's cheek going to stand in the lounge. "Hello?" He asked, frowning a little "Yeah, that's me who's calling?" He asked, rubbing his chin a little. 'Mr. Quinn we're very sorry for the wait on your test results, there's been quite the backlog but we have them now.... We need you to come in tomorrow if possible... We would suggest that you bring somebody with you.' He heard them say and he just nodded slowly, "Okay... Uh.. Yeah.. what time?" He asked quietly, "10am at Kingston... Okay uh... Yup... Okay.. Thank you." He mumbled and hung up, wandering slowly back into the kitchen looking worried.

Maxine smiled happily as she sat with her friends at their table having a lovely luch while the babies slept. Their lives had been moderately quiet these past few months. They'd even been abke to go out a few times with the twins unnoticed, however, they got spotted a few weeks ago and it was out now. He'd also done a photo shoot recently with his wedding band on and fans had put two and two together. She knew he was starting to stress again because of it and because of the new season dropping, but she just hoped this time wouldn'r be as insane. She gave a small frown when he came back and raised an eyebrow "Joe? Honey everything okay?"

He frowned as he sat down again and looked over at her. “Yeah uh… they got results in but they won’t tell me over the phone. I gotta go in tomorrow…. They said I should really take someone with me.” He explained

Jamie frowned as he wiped his mouth off. “We could uh… we don’t have plans tomorrow. We were gonna have a lazy day at the house, you want us to watch the little ones?” He asked him frowning, looking at max

Max gave a frown and nodded softly "Alright." She said softly before looking at Jamie going wide eyed "Oh Jamie....would you? Just for an hour?" She asked smiling when they both agreed. She got up and hugged them both to show her gratitude before turning back to Joe "What time tomorrow?"

He frowned and just nodded "Uh... 10am." He mumbled "Need to leave by 9." He told him quietly, "Scuse me." He muttered, getting up and leaving the table, going to sit in the baby room, watching his kids

Jamie frowned "Take your time... I still can't believe they've taken this bloody long with it." He muttered, shaking his head "How's he been with it all though? Any more seizures?" He asked her a little worried.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly as he went to the kids room. She looked at Jamie shaking her head some "No....he had a very minor one after the first three, but since everything has been fine." She said softly taking a deep breath "I know he has been worried though, he just wants us safe and out of the spotlight he is in."

He sighed a little and nodded. “He was talking the other day about going into more behind the scenes work. Maybe producing. He’s got enough contacts to do it. Either that or go back to doing theatre.” He shrugged a bit, spending a while longer with them before him and Jess headed home, wanting to get an early night if they were watching the kids tomorrow

Joe was sat in the nursery still when max came in, looking away from the twins and reached for her to come sit on his lap. “I love you.” He told her quietly

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded smiling st them "Thank you both for coming. We'll see you tomorrow." She said softly before going to find Joe. She went to sit on his lap smiling as she heard the babies gurgling while looking at their little music mobiles "I love you too." She murmured before kissing him gently keeping herself close to him "Its going to be okay."

He just nodded slowly, trailing his fingers down her arm. “I just… I’m just scared.” He told her quietly. “I’m sorry too… I’m sorry that our lives got so fucked after the premiere. That I can’t seem to handle shit properly… you deserve the world and more.” He told her, all choked up.

Max let a few tears fall hearing him get choked up and shook her head "You have given me everything I ever wanted in this world Joseph. Don't you dare be sorry for it." She whispered cupping his face and making him look at her "You are an amazing man,husband, and father, everything I could ever wish for." She murmured before pressing her forehead to his

He frowned and just nodded, holding onto her "I wanna be there for them both." He told her quietly, holding her tightly until Rory let out a scream and then started sobbing while she wriggled around trying to get to them, Jimmy still content staring at his mobile "Oh baby girl... You don't like being ignored huh?" He smiled, letting Max grab her

Max smiled happily and got their daughter "No she doesn't like not getting her daddy's attention." She said smiling as she sat down on his lap again giggling as Aurora gurgled some "I hope she does well with Jamie and Jess, she doesn't like newer people."

He smiled a little and watched her. “You kidding? When you went for your check up the other day and he came over to help me out with work? She adores him. Not a fan of Jess so far but she loves him.” He told her, spending the rest of the night with her and the babies, thankfully managing to get at least a little sleep but it was broken far too early in the morning so they could be ready to leave in time.

Max gave a small laugh and smiled wide "Well thats good to know." She murmured softly. As the night progressed she became a bit more worried just constantly thinking about the appointment. She woke up early that next morning and got ready thanking Jamie when he came over.

Joe was silent, scared stiff and just shifted from foot to foot until she was ready to go, taking her hand while they walked, sighing a little. “You wanna grab a coffee on the way?” He asked her quietly.

She gave a small nod and smiled a bit "Yeah coffee sounds good." She murmured kissing his cheek gently "I love you." She said sweetly

He smiled a little and pulled her a little closer, wrapping his arm across her shoulders, relaxing off just a little and kissed her head. “Love you too babe.” He mumbled, opening the door for her to the Costa, following in behind her.

Max smiled happily kissing his cheek as she went inside "Thank you." She said softly. They walked out a few minutes later to three paparazzi shouting for Joseph asking to get a few photos. She frowned deeply and moved infront of him to shield him "Please leave us alone!"

He frowned and just grit his teeth when it set off a few people nearby to recognise him and before he knew it he had a crowd of around ten people surrounding him while max was yelling at the paparazzi, trying to get them to go away and say he had somewhere he needed to be but they kept pushing, eventually getting them away and just grabbed his wife’s arm, walking away quickly with her, finding a quiet side street to catch his breath for a minute. “Jarged sundo.” He told her frowning and trying again. “Ore deenal.” He mumbled, feeling the coffee cup slip out his hand seconds later and hit the floor as he lost all grip in his hand, looking up at her scared before he slumped forward off the bench, whacking his head on the concrete pavement.

Max frowned deeply as more people came around "Please we have somewhere to be! Leave us alone!" She yelled before eventually pushing past them and getting him down a side street. She frowned when she heard his speech and placed her coffee down "Joe, take deep breaths okay?" She said softly but before he could evem try he had dropped his coffee. She went wide eyed as he fell and quickly got him on his side with his head in her lap "Joe? Joe can you hear me?" She asked seeing his eyes open but it was like he wasn't there.

He could hear her but he couldn’t respond or move. He was slightly aware of other people approaching and someone calling an ambulance for them but it was only a couple minutes later that he stopped breathing.

Max went wide eyed when she saw him stop breathing. She quickly moved him to lay down and started CPR continuing to to do so until the ambulance arrived.

From the time the ambulance arrived to when they were calling her name in the waiting room it had been almost five hours and the assistant that called for her watched her sympathetically as she followed him. “I’m going to warn you. It’s not good. He’s stable for now and he’s trying to breathe on his own but he doesn’t look like him.” He told her as gently as he could, letting her into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back