• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

She gave a small nod and thanked him quietly. She gave a soft smile and nodded a bit "Yeah, they both got your hair though. He looks just like you, eyes, lips, and all."

He smiled and stroked her cheek, doing a swap with her once he was done feeding and burped him gently, pulling his phone out and trying to make an appointment sighing some. “You okay if I go to the walk in clinic tomorrow? I don’t really wanna leave you alone but … there’s no appointment at the gp.” He told her quietly kissing his sons head and smiling at him.

Max swaped with him once their son was done and gave a small nod "If they can help you figure out what might be wrong then yes." She said softly before looking down at their daughter and smiling some "By the way, I think they'll both adore you. But I think you'll have a daddy's girl."

He smiled and nodded. “God if they have my eyes I’m screwed. I can’t say no to that.” He mumbled tiredly, getting jimmy back to sleep around the same time as Rory and took them through to their room, getting them settled before taking max to bed “I love you. I’m sorry about your parents.” He told her quietly.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "You and me both." She murmured before letting him take Aurora after she burped her and got her to sleep. She made her way to bed with him sighing softly "Don't be, thats their choice to be the way they are right now." She explained before laying with him "We forgot to eat dinner.." she murmured as she cuddled up next to him.

He hummed in response, passing out before he could really answer, feeling like he'd gone five rounds with Mike Tyson after the double whammy from earlier. He was up with her every time the babies woke up though, trying to enjoy every minute but he was worrying as well, stressed over how he was gonna take care of his family if he wasn't doing good. By the morning he had left before the twins woke up, leavin Max a note that he was going down to get checked out and made sure he was there right after opening, not wanting to have to wait a few hours to be seen, not really wanting to be out of the house right now at all

Max woke up hearing the babies crying and gave a small sigh. She was exhausted, but it was to be expected and she was thankful that Joseph had woken up with her everytime. She looked at the note on her rable and gave a small nod to herself thankful that he atleast left that for her.She got up and made her way into their room slowly still sore from birth. She smiled softly as she saw them and gently picked up Jimmy then Aurora. She sat in the rocking chair Joseph had gotten her and rocked them gently smiling as they both started to calm down. It wasn't til an hour had passed that she heard the door open and close with the sound of Joseph's voice echoing in the house "In the baby room!" She called to him.

He chucked his keys in the bowl and got his shoes off heading up there to see her and sighed a bit, taking a couple photos of the three of them before sitting down on the floor in front of her, rubbing her legs gently. “I’ll get a phone call when I need to come in for results.” He told her quietly, “not allowed to drive though so it’s a good thing we live in the city.” He mumbled

She gave a small smile as he came into the room watching him some. She gave a small nod to him and sighed softly "Yeah that is good." She murmured before giving a soft yawn "Coild you take Jimmy? Rory needs a diaper change."

He noddd and stood up taking his son and rocking him gently to settle him down. “I still can’t believe they let us bring them home.” He chuckled quietly. “Pleased that no one got in the way.” He told her happily

She got up and gave a small laugh as she made her way to the changing table "Yeah I still can't believe it." She said softly before changing Rory's diaper "You think we'll be good at this?" She asked a little concerned still worried as to if she would be a good mother or not.

He nodded and smiled some. “I think you’re doing a great job so far babe. Remember if you want we can always ask my dad to come down… he’s more than happy to help out. First grandkids and all. Raised us almost solo cause mum was always working.” He told her, sitting in the rocking chair and watching Jimmy. “He’s gonna be a chonker soon.” He chuckled

She gave a small nod and smiled softly before picking up Rory and going to him "Yeah, I think we'll be okay for now. But I'm glad he will be there if we need him." She murmured before switching off with him "Oh he sure is and I'm gonna love every second of it." She said before going to change him as well.

He had zoned out again and was just staring blankly down at Rory, secure in his arms. Even when mommy immediately peed the moment max got his diaper off he didn’t respond

Max squeaked when Jimmy peed as she got his diaper off and quickly covered him "Oh you little booger!" She teased before making a quick change for him. She turned around and frowned seeing Joseph completly zoned out "Joe? Darling are you okay?"

He still wasn’t paying attention until he felt her hand on his face and he snapped up, “yes?” He asked her quietly,

Max sat infront of him with Jimmy in her arms. She reached up and cupped his cheek gently giving a small frown "Are you okay?" She asked while looking at him.

He frowned and nodded. “Yeah … yeah I’m good I just…. Im good…. Is Rory still struggling with the boob?” He asked her quietly seeing their little girl really hadn’t put the weight on that she should have yet

She gave a small nod and sighed softly "A little, not as bad as before though." She said smiling as she noticed Rory staring up at her dad "Oh we are in big trouble, exact same eyes as her daddy."

He nodded slowly and sighed a bit. “Jamie and Jess get to London tomorrow. You happy for them to come meet them? He’s said they’ll do covid tests if you want.” He told her quietly just feeling really fuzzy but not wanting to worry her.

She gave a small nod and smiled "Yeah that would be great. Definitely a test..everything is still so crazy right now." She murmured before situating herself to feed when she noticed Jimmy getting fussy "How are you feeling? And don't lie to me...please." she said looking up at him as she fed

He frowned and shrugged, not in the mood to talk about it until they’d put the babies down for a nap and he went out to get lunch in the kitchen with her, “Like someone is shaking my brain…. But I don’t think it’s my head.” He mumbled, rubbing his face and reached for her to come sit on his lap.

She frowned softly as she sat on his lap running her fingers through his hair "I hope those tests tell us what it is." She said softly before kissing him lovingly "I love you Joe."

He smiled and squished his nose to hers. “I ever tell you how much I love you?” He asked her quietly. “Cause I don’t think I could ever tell you enough.” He murmured. “How’re you feeling? Healing okay?” He asked her quietly and kept his face squished to hers

Max smiled widely as they keot their faces squished together and gave him a small nod "Yeah I'm okay. A little sore if I move too much, but they said thats to be expected." She said softly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back