• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

He nodded and sat down, frowning some. “Yeah … yeah I took Kas out for a quick walk. He was really wound up.” H mumbled, kissing her cheek and smiled over at their babies. “I can’t believe they’re here.” He told her excitedly, perking up when she said that he could do skin to skin with them now as well, getting his shirt off quickly. Just wanting to hold his kids.

She smiled happily and dropped her dress down taking their son while Joseph got their daughter. She got him latched on rather quickly thankful that he took to her. She had heard so many stories of mother's no being able to breast feed because the baby wouldn't latch on. She watched Joe smiling as the nurse took a few photos of them "Is Kas okay now?" She asked softly

He wasn’t really listening at all. His head really fuzzy and trying to not let it show as much as possible until she called his name and he looked up, nodding at the repeated question. “Yeah he’s good. Got extra treats.” He mumbled, eventually switching with her and rubbing their sons back to burp him.

Max frowned when she saw how dazed her really looked. "Joseph!" She called to snap him out of it and repeated her question about Kas. She gave him a small nod as she switched with him getting their daughter situated on her other side "I can't believe they are here. You think my parents would be willing to do some baby errands for us? Or maybe your dad?"

He shrugged. “Probably send me out to do it. Dads working at the minute. Him and Lauren will be down in a couple weeks. Mums gonna… well she’s gonna try and get off work.” He sighed a little. “Your parents get in tomorrow.” He told her quietly, just watching their kids happily.

By the time they got to take the babies home a couple days later he was already worn out with all the back and forth but he wasn’t about to change it for the world, mostly just stressed with her parents being around and demanding a lot off of him already but he helped max inside before getting the babies out the car and immediately having her parents take one each while he was left to grab the groceries out the back, plopping down to sit on the couch and immediately heading her mum ask for a coffee, huffing a bit then got up to make it.

Since the moment her parents made it to the hospital she had been aggitated. She was exhausted from the babies, which she wouldn't change for the world, but her parents? She was ready for them to go back to the states. She thanked Joseph as he helped her inside and gave him a quick kiss. She sat down and sighed happily pulling the babies out of their carriers and into her arms while she let Kas sniff out the carrier. She frowned as her mother asked for a coffee as soon as Joe sat down and shook her head "Sit down love." She said seriously before looking back at her mother "There are K-Cups on the counter, let us rest mom please." She said before going to sit next to Joe.

He shook his head and smiled at her. “It’s alright. I want a water to be honest. And you should have something. Tea or juice love?” He asked her, kissing her cheek as he got up going to fix them their drinks, coming back to the lounge to find the babies with their grandparents now and sighed a bit, handing out drinks and just sitting with max for a while until they also mentioned they were getting hungry for dinner so he headed to the kitchen while max got the little ones down for a nap in their room, getting the pasta in the water as she was coming back to the kitchen. “Only a couple more days. Then it’s just us.” He tried to reassure her, turning back to start on the bolognese when he felt things go wobbly again before he dropped without warning and started seizing again.

Max gave a small nod and smiled softly as her parents took the babies. She sat with Joe for a bit until her parents said they were hungry giving a small sigh as Joe got up again. She hated that he felt he needed to prove himself still and she hated that her parents still treated him the way that they did. She got up and put the babies down for a nap in their room before grabbing the baby monitor. She made her way into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around him "I know love.." she whispered before letting him go as he went to start on the sauce. She went wide eyed though as she saw him fall and instantly yelled for them to bring a pillow "Joe?! Joe?! Mom! Dad! Get me a pillow!!" She continued to yell as she got Joe situated on his side.

This one lasted a few minutes more than the last but this time he was coming around to hearing bickering and tried to sit up only to get pushed down, looking up at max frowning “Whay… why am I on the floor?” He slurred to her a little, his arm still spasming a little as he looked around confused, seeing her parents looking pissed off to the side

Max stayed there with him until it had passed throygh frowning deeply as her parents started to go off asking if this is what she would deal with daily. Also asking if this is what she wanted their children seeing and that she couldn't take care of him as well as them. She shook her head and pushed Joe to lay down as he tried getting back up "Hey....hey stay laying down okay? Darling you had a seizure." She said softly getting him to look at her "Just stay here for a few minutes alright?" She said quietly giving him a pleading look.

He kept slurring words for a few minutes before his vision started to focus up a little and he could see max a bit better, leaning into her touch. “I feel funny… I think I’m… I think…” he couldn’t form the words before his eyes rolled again and he was in another seizure, this time biting his tongue early on and it lasted only a minute before he was coming around again, hearing yelling this time and groaned quietly, trying to get up again, finally starting to focus his vision more and saw max a little clearer. “Another.” He mjmbled still trying to get up.

Last edited:
Max went wide eyed as he slipped into another and quickly did her best to try and open his mouth. She whimpered quietly as she watched him blocking out her parents shouting and yelling. As he came to again she gave a small nod not letting him up though "Joe take a minute okay? I don't need you falling again." She said softly.

He spat the mixture of saliva and blood out onto the floor to stop from choking on it in case of another just laying there panting for a minute until he was relaxed again, gripping her hand tight until one of the babies started crying. “Go… I’m alright.” He mumbled, moving onto his front and starting to push himself up so he could sit up and lean against the kitchen island, flexing his hands and finally looking up at her parents. “Don’t. Just don’t.” He mumbled, spitting out a little more blood and trying to stand to get some water.

Max frowned softly as she saw him spit up blood cursing herself internally for not catching his tongue bite quicker. She frowned when one of the babies started crying and quickly went to check on them when he assured her he was okay. She came back out after settling Aurora down and went wide eyed seeing him nearly fall again and her parents just stood there "Help him damn it!" She spat at them before rushing to his side and helping him up.

He gripped at her forearm to help him balance before moving to hold the counter top, “water.” He told her quickly, frowning as he tried to hold himself together to get into one of the dining table chairs. ‘Pathetic.’ was all he heard and then watched his wife lose it.

Max nodded softly and got him sitting before making a glass of water. She stopped dead in her tracks when she heard her parents mutter pathetic and turned around without thinking. She threw water straight at them and threw the glass across the room watching it shatter behins them "Get out! Get out of my house you useless fucking hypocrites!" She screamed before she started to shake from anger "My husband has been nothing but good to you both since the begining! Waiting on you hand and fucking foot to make sure you won't hate him. Keeping his mouth shut to make sure this never happened but I am done. I am done with you both so you can get your things and leave my house and this country immediately." She spat before making another glass of water and taking it to Joseph.

He frowned as he listened to her, his hearing still going in and out a little during the whole thing until he watched her open the door and chuck them out the house with their suitcases, muttering something about a travel lodge and he sipped the water, staring at the table until she came back in. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled, reaching for her hand.

She went and grabbed their bags after she got Joseph his water and basically thew them out the door "Get out." She spat before shutting the door on her parents and locking it. She went back into the kitchen and started to sweep up the broken glass shaking her head at him "Don't you dare apologize." She said seriously before throwing the glass away and going to sit with him at the table.

He frowned and gave her hand a squeeze, watching her. “Take out? I don’t want you lifting a finger to cook… and I don’t think I can be cooking.” He mumbled. “Three seizures in a week isn’t great.” He mumbled frowning not realising what he was telling her.

She gave a smallnod but frowned deeply when she heard him say three. She squeezed his hand taking a deep breath "Three? Is...is that why you were late to the hospital?" She asked quietly

He paused before nodding to her and got up, wandering out to the lounge with her after she insisted he lay back a bit more, not aware he’d gone really pale again. “Yeah… packing your bag… next thing I know Kas is licking my face.” He mumbled, frowning some.

She frowned deeply "You need to lay down then." She said softly seeing how pale he had gone. She got him to the lounge and laying on the couch sighing heavily "You should habe told me." She murmured before kissing him gently just as the babies started crying. She sighed again and pulled away from him "Let me feed them and we'll talk more about this."

He frowned and nodded waiting tik she brought them out and reached to hold Aurora while jimmy ate, just cradling her to him and kissed her head. “Which one reckon is gonna like which of us? I want a daddy’s girl.” He murmured smiling tiredly but frowned and looked up seeing she was crying a bit. “What’s wrong?”

Max handed Aurora over while she held Jimmy crying softly as she thought everything over. She looked at Joe and shook her head some "I begged you to go get a check up when I heard you making those noises in bed.." she whispered before taking a shaky breath "What if you get hurt? Or I'm not able to help you during an episode? I just....I can't loose you Joe...they can't either." She whimpered

He frowned and just nodded watching her, “I’ll make an appointment if it makes you feel better.” He told her quietly, stroking Rory’s back, kissing her head repeatedly. “She looks like you Yknow.” He murmured once it had gone quiet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back