• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

She smiled softly and pecked his lips "Because I see you freaking out in your eyes." She murmured softly taking a deep breath as another contraction hit "Yeah....call them...yours too.."

He nodded and kissed her head, seeing them finally come to collect her and helped her up into the wheelchair, following quickly.

Max smiled some at Joe as they got her set up. The midwife looked her over and shook head some "You're not ready just yet. It may take a while." She heard her say. She reached for Joe's hand taking a deep breath "I love you." She murmured to him

He nodded and sat with her. “Love you too beautiful, try to get some rest okay? I know you didn’t sleep good last night.” He pointed out, digging through his rucksack and found some water, taking a sip.

She gave a small nod and looked at him with tired eyes "Don't forget to call...our famalies..." she murmured before she fell right to sleep

He gave her a quick salute before putting the drink down and calling up his family first and then her parents. “Hey, I just wanted to give you guys a call, max has just gone into labour so by tomorrow you guys will be grandparents. I can organise a flight for you both if you want.” He’d spent the whole time since meeting them in Dallas trying anything to get them to like him but nothing seemed to work and even now they had made several remarks about him not being fit to be the father of their grandkids

Max winced some as she started to wake up when she felt a contraction hit. She frowned when she heard Joe's worried voice on the phone "Joe? Joe darling whats wrong?" She asked softly reaching for his hand.

He frowned and gave her hand a squeeze gently. “Well I’m not gonna wake her up just to talk to you am I? She’s in labour for christs sake.” He snapped a big. “Oh… here. Lucky you she’s awake.” He muttered losing his patience and passed the phone over to her.

She frowned deeply and took the phone "Hello?" She asked softly frowning more when she heard her mother's voice "Hey Mom...yeah I'm okay, its labour...so kinda painful." She murmured wondering what she had said this time to upset Joseph.

She frowned and sighed. “Oh thank goodness. I swear he winds us up on purpose.” She muttered “We’re gonna be flying down tomorrow morning okay?” So we can be there to help you settle in.” She told her quickly while Joe was on his laptop and organising flights for them, chewing on his lip and waiting tik she was off the phone. “Are you gonna be pissed at me if I don’t get them business class?” He asked her frowning as that was what her mother had been demanding.

Max frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "He just told you what was happening mom. I was asleep." She muttered before shaking her head some "No..no you don't need to help us settle. We'll be okay." She protested but sighed as her mom just went on a bit before hanging up. She looked at Joe and gave a small nod "I don't really care at this point. They'll be fine flying below business." She mumbled before laying back and groanimg as another contraction hit "They're getting closer together.."

He nodded and went ahead and booked the economy seats, getting it all sorted before Turing the laptop away and stood next to her, “Janet said she’d be back in a couple more minutes okay?” He murmured kissing her head and trying to help her.

She nodded softly but cried out in pain as a big contraction hit her and squeezed the life out of his hand. "Shit!" She yelled before looking at him with pained eyed "This one....really hurts.."

He just nodded and pressed the call button for her, biting down on his lip not about to complain, seeing the midwife come in and just nod. ‘Alright… let me get the doctor you’re ready.’

Max took a shaky breath when the midwife said she was ready and nodded "I guess...it's time." She panted before letting his hand go "Oh dear...I'm so sorry." She said seeing the blood starr to flow back into his fingers

He shook his head and kissed her temple. “You got this love. I’m right here okay “ he whispered and stayed up by her head the whole time.

It wasn't until another 30 minutes later that they heard the cries of their first child fill the room. She panted as she looked at Joseph well and truely exhausted. He had a look of mortified terror though and quickly she started to panic "Whats....what wrong?!" She asked a bit frantically but cried out as another contraction hit and the doctor was telling her to start pushing again for their second.

He looked back at her again and then snuck a peek, wanting to see if the next one was out yet, looking back at max one more time, looking freaked out before fainting.

“Oh and that’s the fourth father down this last couple days. Alright you’re doing real good, don’t worry about him just focus on baby number two okay?” Her doctor coaxed her.

She went wide eyed when she saw Joseph faint "Joe?!" She said concerned but gave a small nod to the doctor as she continued to push. She fell back as she heard crying "They're okay? Are they both okay?" She asked crying happy tears as Joe started coming around

Joe groaned a little as they were making sure he was okay then got up and stood by her head. “What I miss?” He asked, looking over to see they were bringing both babies over to be held though and just started sobbing, overwhelmed by the whole thing as he took his son into his arms. “Oh hey… hey there little guy… hey it’s your dad.” He smiled through the tears, not noticing the flash of a camera at all, looking back down at max. “You did so good baby.” He murmured happily, watching her cradling their daughter who was a little smaller, frowning until the midwife assured them this was normal with twins.

She smiled happily as she saw him "Just the other baby getting out." She teased before reaching for the babies as they brought them over. She burst into tears as well when she saw her daughter "Oh hello there beautiful baby girl.....I'm your momma." She whispered looking at Joe "Look at him, oh he is precious." She whispered reaching for their son "You want to hold her?" She asked still crying happy tears.

He nodded and smiled doing a swap with her and just cradled their daughter close, watching her excited. “Oh she looks just like you.” He told her, letting them take the babies once they had max sorted for getting some rest, “I’m gonna go get the baby bag love, I’ll be back in a bit okay?” He murmured, kissing her head. “Get some sleep.” He smiled and left her to rest while he drove home to collect her things plus the babies stuff.

She smiled widely looking dowm at their son and shook her head in awe "He looks like you, got your pouty lips and red hair." She said softly kissing his forehead gently before letting the nurse take them. She smiled tiredly over at Joe as they got her all situated "Don't be too long okay?" She whispered to him "Oh...make sure to get him a outfit too...we never got to buy Boy clothes." She whispered

He had promised her he would and was halfway through packing the extra stuff with Kas whining at his feet when it hit him and he felt everything slow down before dropping to the floor and ending up in a seizure for the first time in a long time but it only lasted a minute or so and he came to with Kas licking at his face, a little disoriented so he took a few minutes to sit and calm but soon got a few drinks and headed back to the hospital, not wanting max to worry about him at all right now.

Max looked over at Joe when he came back in and frowned deeply "Are you okay? You've been gone nearly two hours." She whispered as she yawned looking over when the nurse came in with two cots 'Hi Mrs. Quinn, I'm here to help you feed your new bundles of joy.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back