• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

He hummed quietly in response, kissing her cheek and finally got up, grabbing a beer and started on getting them a charcuterie board done for dinner.

She got down and started to play with Kas he started making food. She laughed as he licked her face and smiled wide "Oh you silly goose!" She squealed before getting up to go wash up once Joe said the food was ready. She came out with her hair in a bun and one of his over sized shirts and cardigain "You brought your old man jacket!" She teased before sitting next to him

He frowned over at her and just shook his head. “It’s comfy. What’s wrong with a cardi?” He asked her pouting a bit. “Like I said. Bloody Americans.” He mumbled, poking her with his fork gently before tucking in to the food. “Yknow even for a basset he’s got big fuckin ears. I do hope he grows into them.l

She laughed some and gave a small shrug "Its just usually something older people wear. But I will say it is quite comfortable." She said before starting in on the food. She looked over at Kas who had his head up and tilted at them "Oh he knows you're talking about him." She teased before giving Joe a quick kiss "He'll grow into them, just gotta give it some time."

He rolled his eyes at her "No... I'm just British." He told her, giving her a look, frowning when Kas just started sassing him, "Hey don't you raise your voice with me young man." He told him, "I swear you're raising him to be a spoilt brat." He chuckled quietly.

She laughed loudly at the two of them and smiled widely "Oh and you're talking to him like a child now I see." She said before taking a sip of the wine he had bought "Oh man, this is very good." She murmured before going over to the little radio and turning it on and making sure it wasn't too loud

He smiled watching her a little sadly "Babe... my head." He mumbled, sighing happily when she turned it down a little, enjoying watching her dance a little in his clothes, wanting to come home to this every night "What's your family like then?" He asked her quietly, turning to face her and held her hips while he stayed seated, smiling as he stared up at her, pressing his chin into her stomach a little.

She quickly turned it down a bit more as he mentioned his head but danced some. She smiled some walking over to him as she danced "Mmm they're nice, but also can be hard headed and stubborn. Sound familiar?" She asked giggling a bit as he put his arms around her "They also like the bust balls." She murmured kissing him gently before taking another sip of her wine

He rolled his eyes a little and held her a little tighter "Mmm... Wonder where you got that from then." He grumbled, standing up "I'm gonna go lay down." He told her quietly, kissing her nose, putting the dishes in the sink and chucking the leftovers for tonight, finally making his way to bed, curling up under the covers and having the first relaxed night's sleep he'd had since lockdown.

Max smiled softly at him and kissed under his chin "I'll be in bed soon. I love you." She murmured before letting him go. She stayed awake for a little longer cuddling Kas before finally putting him to bed and went to lay down herself.

He instinctively pulled her in close once she was in bed with him, holding her tightly to him through the rest of the night and waking up to the sun in his face, feeling better than the previous night but he frowned when he felt around and couldn't feel Max anywhere near him "Babe?" He called, getting up and wandering through to the kitchen and finally wandered out to the back deck and smiled seeing her with Kas, "You're up early." He murmured, not realisng he had ended up sleeping from 9pm the previous night through to almost midday today

She looked over at Joseph when he came out in the morning and smiled wide. She raised an eyebrow at him "Huh? Babe its already 11." She said before going over and kissing him gently "You want some lunch?" She asked watching him look at her confused "What? I wanted you to actually sleep in for once."

HE watched her and sighed happily "I got fucking lucky with you." He smiled, kissing her nose and let her lead him to the kitchen "You wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" He asked her quietly, "They're small here, secluded, some secret ones." He murmured, slipping his arms around her while she sorted out food for the both of them

She smiled happily and led him inside while she got things out to make some quick sandwhiches for the two of them. She sighed happily kissing his cheek gently "Mmmm that sounds amazing. And secluded? Mmm even better." She murmured wiggling her eyebrows at him.

He chuckled quietly. “Maybe go out for dinner tonight as well?” He asked her, kissing her cheek, going to sit down with his sandwich, “do you know why Greg sent a box of clothes?” He asked her a little confused.

Max nodded happily but shrugged at the box "No idea babe." She said before kissing the top of her head bringing him the sandwhich she had made "So I was thinking, what kind of wedding would you want?" She asked softly as she sat across from him when he started opening the box further

He shrugged, raising an eyebrow at the turtle neck and trousers. “I’m assuming this is some kind of sponsorship? It’s all Ralph Lauren.” He shrugged and set it down, pushing it to the end of the table “I don’t care what we do… long as you’re there and maybe just a few people. Just the important ones.” He suggested

Max looked at the clothes smiling a bit "Oh those will look great on you." She murmured smiling a little more as she thought about it "I'm not in a huge rush, but I'm thinking something similar." She said softly as she watched him a bit "You're so handsome."

He smiled as he looked over at her. “Oh yeah? We’ll I think I’m pretty rested and as long as this isn’t too filling for lunch… I’m down to spend the afternoon in bed…. Not sleeping.” He winked at her, opening his sandwich and putting the crisps in before starting to eat, seeing her staring at him like he’d grown a second head “what? It’s a crisp sandwich.”

She smirked some and nodded a bit "I definitely like the sound of that." She murmured before raising an eyebrow when she saw him put chips on his sandwhich "I'm not saying anything. Plenty of people do it in America. I didn't know you did it." She said before blowing him a kiss before eating her sandwhich as well.

He frowned and shook his head "You need to spend more time on this side of the Atlantic." HE grumbled a little, finishing up lunch shortly after and waited a little impatiently for her to finish before dragging her towards the bedroom, "I'm stealing you into here for the rest of the day." He told her grinning, on herthe moment he got the door shut and making sure to show her how much he loved every square inch of her from head to toe.

When the week was finally up she was sad to say the least. She wished they could have stayed in that life, secluded just to themselves. She held Joe's hand as they entered the airport to get their bags and Kas. She was nervous as hell by this point because she would finally be meeting his mother.

He was starting to gget ready to go back to work again, just wanting things to be back to his old normal but he was starting to realise it may never be quite the same, glancing down at the dog carrier she was holding, "So you know, she's not the biggest fan of dogs. She won't be gushing over him." He mumbled, trying his best to ignore the people across the luggage carousel from them that were staring. It had been nice to get away from prying eyes for the week and he wasn't sure how ready he was to go back to it.

Max gave a small nod and gave his hand a squeeze "It'll be okay." She murmured giving a small frown when she noticed people staring and even some taking photos. She gave a small sigh before their things arrived but kept her cool. She just didn't want him to be stressed again, honestly if she could go without social media like he did she would. But sadly her work thrived in that world so she had to stay on it and constantly see all the photos and news of him because she kept eyes on it.

He just nodded, giving her hand a squeeze, grabbing their luggage and heading out to arrivals and taking the bus to the car rental, staying quiet the whole time, "You wanna grab food on the way?" He asked her sighing a little, "She'll be knackered from work so she's not gonna wanna cook." He mumbled, a littl enervous about seeing his mum after so long away from her but excited nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back