• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need more than your Photograph

Joe was sitting around on set, trying to stifle the yawns but he’d been up since the crack of Dawn and he was exhausted. All the sitting around didn’t really help his fatigue when he could be called up at any point. He had spotted max out of the corner of his eye though and sat up a bit straighter, catching eye contact and gesturing for her to come over. “Oi oi!” He smiled. “You still good for drinks later?” He asked her smiling a little. “Long as I don’t fall asleep.”

Max was headed towards the catering area to grab a drink when she noticed Joe from the corner of her eye. He looked amazing in his costume for Enjolras to her. She smiled as she made eye contact and soon changed her destination to him. They'd first met at a photoshoot a few months back for a magazine. When they met again on set for Les Miserables she knew the world had to be telling her something. Ever since her first day on set they'd been seeing eachother quite frequently, it was more of a.casual thing though, neither of them having yet had the courage to place a label on it. "Yeah I'm still good for them.if you are." She said sweetly before giving a small laugh "Well would you like to take a walk with me to catering? Maybe some food or energy boosters could help you out."

He smiled as he watched her and just made a face before standing up. “Can’t believe you’re making me walk.” He sighed dramatically, heading over there with her. “I don’t know if you being here has been all that good for my legs you know. Every time I’m with you I end up walking somewhere.” He teased her. “You wanna go back to your apartment or mine tonight?” He asked her. He had the pleasure of working only about half an hour away from home st the moment and he was using his time to rest between shoots

Max laughed some and smiled "Getting your muscles going!" She teased as they continued to walk towards catering. She thought about where to go knowing she lived a bit further at this point from the set "Well if you're tired then I would say your place. You do live closer." She said as they arrived at the tent "Go find a seat, I'll make you some coffee." She said happily before stealing a peck on his cheek

He smiled and watched her go, sitting down at the tables and trying to keep his eyes open still. He cared about her a lot but he was hesitant to put a name to it right now because he knew she was likely leaving back to the states after this and he just couldn’t bring himself to leave London permanently.

Max got her some fruits and him a coffee quickly. She went to sit with him and passed the drink over "There you go, just how you like it." She said sweetly. She was wondering where they would go after this. She really did like him, but she knew she would need to go back to the states soon. Maybe they could figure it out if he ever finally officially asked her to be with him

He smiled and watched her. “Cheers.” He mumbled frowning a little as he yawned again. “Might have to go take a nap in the trailer in a bit.” He mumbled but smiled at her.

Max raised an eyebrow and nodded some "Oh yeah? Well I'm sure they won't mind. When is your next scene?" She asked as she popped a grape in her mouth

He shrugged a little. “No idea. Could be fifteen minutes. Could be an hour… depends how long Jean Val Jean takes to do his bloody lines.” He muttered, rstjnf his chin on his hand and stared at her. “Mmm I don’t know if I’m just going delirious from no sleep but you are incredibly attractive right now.” He smirked

Max laughed lightly and rested her head on her hand to mimic him "Is that so? I think you're definitely going to need a nap in your trailer if you keep talking like that." She said with a small smirk as she brushed her foot gently up and down his leg.

He chuckled quietly and just watched her while he drank his coffee, looking up when a runner came by to tell him it would definitely be a couple hours before his next scene now as there had been a change in schedule. He turned to face max again and raised his eyebrows quickly, getting up and nodding for her to follow him.

Max ate her food quietly but still watched him some. She could feel herself really falling for him and she didn't know how to handle it. When they came to tell him it would be a while until his next scene she quickly got up to follow him back towards the trailors.

He got her inside his and locked the door, pushing her up against it, “I saw you eyeing up this costume.” He growled at her a little. “You like that or what’s underneath?” He muttered between kisses. He couldn’t help but enjoy these quick interactions but he wanted something more from her. Just waiting for her to ask.

Max gasped lightly as he pressed her against his trailor door. She smirked some and bit her bottom lip before kissing him back "Mmm both for sure, it looks so good on you." She said between kissing him wrapping her arms around his neck.

He smiled and took her to the pull out bed he’d been staying in for overnight shoots. “Mmm why don’t you show me.” He growled quietly at her and let it become a mess of their hands fumbling to get clothes off… he lay panting next to her after and just turned to smile at her. “Mmm… just gets better and better.”
He chuckled.

Max layed next to him afterwards and panted softly giving a small nod "Yeah it does." She said softly before she looked at him smiling widely. Once she caught her breath she flipped to her side and propped herself up on her elbow "Would you...would you ya know...ever want to put a label on this? Or keep it casual?" She asked softly as she traced patterns on the sheets below her keeping her gaze down. She didn't want to get rejected but, if keeping things casual meant she got to still spend time with him then so be it.

He frowned and turned to face her, sitting up as he started grabbing a towel to clean up then started getting dressed. “That depends… how long are you gonna be in the country? I’m not an American… not by a long shot and I know it’s home to you.” He told her plainly. “I like you… a lot… and I’d love to call you my girlfriend but I… what are you looking for in a relationship?” He asked her

Max frowned softly giving a small shrug "I'm not tied down completely....I've got another show taking me to atleast November of this year. I's go back for Christmas though." She explained before sitting up and pulling her legs to her chest "I just...I like you a lot too...I'd want to see where things could possibly go with us. I'm tired of just dating people and things going nowhere. I want to look towards an future with someone. I'm not saying right this minute, but I want to be with someone looking for the same."

He smiled and wen to crawl on top of her again, using his hands to hold himself up. “Well then… Maxine.” He chuckled. “Would you like to be my girlfriend?” He asked her, kissing her nose

Max giggled happily and nodded pecking his lips "Yes I would very much like that." She said but sighed softly when there was knock at the door "Guess thats your call, I'll make sure to close up." She murmured

He nodded and smiled, pecking her cheek one more time before going out and heading to actually do some work, working through til the evening by which point he was exhausted and ready for a quick drink then home to bed, smiling to himself though when he saw max waiting by his car for him.

Max went on after him and got to work as well taking the behind the scenes photos that were needed as well as some action shots. She smiled happily when she saw him walking towards his car in regular clothes after shooting had wrapped. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently "Mmm you wanna skip the drinks and just order take out?"

He looked at her with puppy dog eyes and nodded. “I’m so glad you said it.” He murmured, kissing her quickly, heading to his car and driving back to his flat, spending a good ten minutes trying to find parking before going up with her and getting changed into comfy clothes

Max smiled softly at him as she sat down in his living area while he changed once they got to his place. She went through her phone looking for something to eat "What sounds good?" She asked as he came out in comfier clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back