Idea I need help making a decision

Which of the choices are you most interested in?

• Warrior cats

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Fantasy roleplays (from no fandom)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Fox roleplays

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wolf roleplays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravity Falls

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • One of my crossover AUs

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FennecyFoxy27

A person named Foxy who’s here to cause problems.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so, I wanna make a rp using an AU from a fandom or something, but I don’t know which fandom people will like to do so…I need help with that! (Please don’t ask about the Wings Of Fire fandom….I haven’t read the books, and know nothing about it…also! For the warrior cat fandom, I don’t know anything about skyclan cause I haven’t made it that far in the series ^^” (only read 1 and a half of the books)) uh, sorry if I have the wrong prefix too…I don’t know what this would’ve gone under-

Last edited:
I'd say pick the one you're interested in roleplaying the most yourself. If you're planning a roleplay you should like the idea before everyone else XD

Asking people in general might give you some insights but definitely won't answer what will have better success, because people replying to the poll may not be the same people who would join the roleplay.
For example, personally I wouldn't join any of those because I'm not interested in any of the ideas suggested. I might like some more than others but still not interested in joining a rp at all. Does that mean you should not even try to start the roleplays? No, because as much as there are people interested in none, there will be people interested in all of them.

There certainly are people who love Warrior Cats and they might be very much interested in joining such rp. But also plenty of users who like Gravity Falls and even more of those who like general fantasy. But that doesn't mean you should pick non-fandom fantasy rp only because there are more people who like the genre than those who like Warrior Cats? No. Dedicated Warrior Cats fans might be a lot more active.

Try to think what sort of rp you would like to play, and it should help guide you towards the one you should make :)

I'd say pick the one you're interested in roleplaying the most yourself. If you're planning a roleplay you should like the idea before everyone else XD

Asking people in general might give you some insights but definitely won't answer what will have better success, because people replying to the poll may not be the same people who would join the roleplay.
For example, personally I wouldn't join any of those because I'm not interested in any of the ideas suggested. I might like some more than others but still not interested in joining a rp at all. Does that mean you should not even try to start the roleplays? No, because as much as there are people interested in none, there will be people interested in all of them.

There certainly are people who love Warrior Cats and they might be very much interested in joining such rp. But also plenty of users who like Gravity Falls and even more of those who like general fantasy. But that doesn't mean you should pick non-fandom fantasy rp only because there are more people who like the genre than those who like Warrior Cats? No. Dedicated Warrior Cats fans might be a lot more active.

Try to think what sort of rp you would like to play, and it should help guide you towards the one you should make :)
Oh. I really like all of these ideas though, and I haven’t seen very many people active when I am, but thanks for the advice! I’m starting to consider making a fantasy roleplay, and a warrior cat roleplay. I’m just really Indecisive, so I generally ask for help when making decisions ^^”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back