• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I NEED Fire Emblem! Always looking!

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Let me cut right to the chase; I want some Fire Emblem RP's. I've been on hiatus from this site for quite a while, and I miss rping for my favorite fandom, so I'm looking for pretty much any kind of Fire Emblem content you want to RP for. Three Houses, Fates, Awakening, Heroes, Blazing Blade, Shadow Dragon, doesnt matter to me! I have ideas for pretty much each one of these games and I am completely open to new ideas from you as well, or heck, even just brainstorming one together! My only stipulation is that I usually prefer to write for OC's that are male, but at this point, I'll try canon characters too. So anyway, if you're looking for Fire Emblem, please let me know via PM or just a ping down in the responses below, and we can get an idea started immediately!

Heroes isnt a fire emblem game, its a gacha game with the FE name, also Lissa is best wifu, she ain't delicate

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Eh, it has a story, and for me, that's enough to craft a rp out of. Might not be finished yet, but its getting there. Leaves alot open for improv. If you feel like doing an RP, please let me know! I'd certainly be glad to.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Eh, it has a story, and for me, that's enough to craft a rp out of. Might not be finished yet, but its getting there. Leaves alot open for improv. If you feel like doing an RP, please let me know! I'd certainly be glad to.

I'd only go for awakening, fates, or houses, cuz they are the only ones ive played

Let me cut right to the chase; I want some Fire Emblem RP's. I've been on hiatus from this site for quite a while, and I miss rping for my favorite fandom, so I'm looking for pretty much any kind of Fire Emblem content you want to RP for. Three Houses, Fates, Awakening, Heroes, Blazing Blade, Shadow Dragon, doesnt matter to me! I have ideas for pretty much each one of these games and I am completely open to new ideas from you as well, or heck, even just brainstorming one together! My only stipulation is that I usually prefer to write for OC's that are male, but at this point, I'll try canon characters too. So anyway, if you're looking for Fire Emblem, please let me know via PM or just a ping down in the responses below, and we can get an idea started immediately!
Are you still accepting people to RP?

Bumping the thread up! Am currently craving something Awakening or Fates themed, but I'm still cool with other ideas!

I would be interested in trying to figure something out to roleplay here. If you were still looking for people.

I'd love to get back into one, especially since I've started writing my own version of awakening

Bumping the thread up once more. Still looking for pretty much anything, but my current craving is something Fates themed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back