• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rainypup

One Time Luck
Hi hi, I'm Rainy / Pup (any pronouns) and here's my oc plot thread!! Copying the rules and intro from my other post. ^ ^/
I'm in my early 20's and looking for some friends and rp partners! I like to consider myself semi-lit to lit, with the ability to go novella (but it's not entirely preferred), and I tend to reply pretty frequently when I can! I do struggle with memory issues, so if you think I forgot to reply, definitely give me a little nudge, I'm never mad at it. I can't give a perfect reply schedule because it honestly heavily depends on the content of the rp / how long it is, and my own life. I will reply at least once a week unless I say otherwise, and I can get up to a few replies a day depending on the content so, there's that! ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Some small things to note before I list the fandoms ;;
- Please be over 18, I'm in my 20's and it's just more comfortable for me.
- I'm LGBT friendly and I ask the same of you!
- Gore and darker themes are fine with me.
- If you have any triggers, let me know! I personally don't have any and wanna avoid anything that could harm my partner in any way!!
- I love talking about oc's and world building, so OOC chat is kinda a necessity. It's not 100%, I can go without it, but I love love love talking about our characters and building on the world together or even changing things we don't like!! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
- For most of these, I prefer mxm, fxf, nbxm, nbxf, or nbxnb just as a warning! Nothing against mxf, I'm just gay and like having fun w LGBT themes! ^ ^ And I won't 100% say no for mxf, it's not a deal breaker at all!!

Now onto the plots!

A Promise Extended

• A chorus of outstretched hands presses themselves against the clouds, whispering apologies to the inhabitants.

Magical | pre-apocalyptic / mid-apocalypse | battle royale | possibly group (not necessary) | fantasy | (Future Diary + Mahou Shoujou Site inspired)
The gods of old are dying, and in their place comes the new generation. Deciding on a successor is far more tedious than any of the gods are truly prepared to deal with, so they devise a plan amongst themselves to see who they truly believe would be worthy of their powers. There’s only 20 players, all of whom are completely shrouded in mystery from one another, and their only goal is to be the last ones standing. They have exactly 6 months to kill the others, and there will be 4 winners standing at the end. To ensure things are a more even playing field, the players are all given special powers based on themselves. For some, it’s seer-like abilities hidden in their diaries, and for others, it’s incredibly versatile kits made for fighting. All powers derive their power from the human life inside them, and should they use it all before winning, they will die and be eliminated. Forming alliances is heavily encouraged, but not necessary, and everyone is prepared to do what they need to reset the world for their own sake.

College Never Ends

• The room never has heating, the lectures suck, and your roommate set fire to three things in the past week.

DND inspired | slice of life | action | adventure | possibly group (not necessary) | fantasy | (Fantasy High inspired)
Going to college is hard, but it’s even harder when you’re in a melting pot with not just humans. Getting used to bards learning their craft, fairies gossiping amongst each other, and a lot of inter-peer personal issues, it’s all a lot to deal with. Everyone’s trying to survive and make friends, and at the end of the day, the best thing you can do is learn to lay low and attempt to make things work in your favor. This, however, is just the beginning of four long years, a lot of battles, and a lot of dumb asses learning to live.

I breathed your name into the air, I etched your name into me

• Beauty found in flowers and overgrown weeds sticking out of the concrete, it’s possible things were never meant to be.

Tragedy | hurt /comfort | small town | s a d b o i hours | (Mildly Life is Strange inspired)
Everyone’s always tired of their shitty, little town with nothing more than a few diners and a beach, but A was different. They knew they were destined for bigger things and decided to take the first opportunity they saw out of their hometown, only to come back 5 years later as a small vacation. They search for B, their once best friend and someone who loved them, only to find out they’re not as forgiving and understanding as A thought they’d be. Things have happened, people are gone and B is not willing to open themselves back up. It’s only when A is stuck in the town because of an intense storm blowing up the coast do they think to finally invest themselves back into B.

Little Hotel on the side of the Road

• Shaking hands grip a coffee cup, no one asks who you are, and you think you’re okay with living here.

Murder | i genuinely don’t know how to tag this one LOL
A has killed someone, be it for good or for bad, and they needed to run. They can’t make a name for themselves in any big city, at least not for a long time, so they stop on the side of the road and decide to rest in a sleepy little town with few things outside of a hotel and a grocery store. The hotel is where A meets B, the manager and general clerk for the front. B is even shadier than A, which is saying something, and seems to know more than they let on. A is anxious about being caught on, but B doesn’t seem at all interested in calling the police. What do they hide behind that cold customer service smile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back