• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Need a strong leading lady for Ma'am Hellsing

JACJAB01

Starting post:

13 seats of power exist in Parliment for the British empire in the year 1515. Of these 13 seats exist captains of industry, political leaders, military advisors, intelligence agency heads, and the Queen. For over 300 years this board room as had to heads of a long table. The Queen's and a strange one. A chair engraved with beasts, demons, and vile unholy things in it's dark polished wood. On the black leather headrest is a family seal. A black siegal of a griffen.... the seal of the mysterious Hellsing Family/organization.

Often empty except the day of the newest head of the family, the hellsing organization seems to be a part of all government but no government. The very best of the Queens Army, Navy, and Royal Marines seem to vanish to their service for a number of years, only to appear later, fitter, sharper, and bearing the seal of the Hellsing Group on their left hand. The family owns property around the world and keeps stock in businesses important to grow its wealth. But what the do for the crown and country?.... no one knows.

A secret it seems only the royal family knows. Often invited to weddings, knighting, and royal births. Always first on any list and given privileges none else share. Its worth this animosity that it is no surprise that the last heir of the Hellsing family; a young women, finds that not everyone at her father's wake is a friend. Powers that be want that last seat to finally be open. In the first time in 300 years there could be no Hellsing to stop the last chair.

Three men walk the marble floors of the oldest mansion in London. Some say older than the Palace. As guests wear black and quietly talk trade, politics, and gossip, it is clear there are more scavengers here than any family friends. These three men are each hired of a political figure not here tonight... for the death of her Lady Hellsing must be tonight!

Below there feet lies a reason yet to be born as to why the old house lay so well kept over the years. For bricked over in the wine cellar behind a crumbling wall swings the empty, dry, chained, hex wrapped, body of a monster. But not just a monster.... the monster. Alucard. The first vampire. Tonight, through the volley and sin of man against the last house of Hellsing, the world will remember why it fears the dark and why the dark fears HELLSING!!

((( the idea is YC is Ma'am Hellsing and is mortally wounded in that wine cellar. Her blood wakes up Alucard and thus links MC to YC. If he dies she dies, and vice versa. Looking for a warrior not a damsel in distress. As Alucard wakes up so do all the monsters previously hidden. Werewolfs, goblins, ghouls, harpies, succubus, Inncubus, Fae, and Genies. It is our takes to hunt them and beat back the darkness. But beware, Alucard is a seducer and trickster)))

You are Playing Her Lady Hellsing. The last hellsing. You can also play any supporting case you feel is needed. While we are stealing some elements from Hellsing (like Alucard) we are not restricted into playing or following any set story or set of characters.

So.... the above is the starting post. If you would like to PM me your opener, I am ready any time.

Integra Fairbrooke Wingates Hellsing is one of my specialties. I play her often paired with Seras, connected by the virgin blood tasted. She is headstrong, of high brow ancestry, and will not have her orders questioned. Her commands are never to be stalled.
Now. If you wish for a younger, underaged Integra, it might take a few exchanges. Not many though.

No, I prefer the first character model. A sure stepped and proud Integra. I would like to push the setting a bit further back. I would like the suit and tie fashion to not be a thing as of yet. More Victorian era as the colonies were being settled. Are you ok if we start at the house where she is being cornered by would be assassins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back