Advice/Help I need a sort of "standard template"

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Okay, so, I do a lot of different rps and need ro make a lot of different character sheets. And sometimes I look at a character sheet after everyone's already made their characters and go "dammit! I should have added that!" ("That" usually being something I've added to other CSs before). So does anybody have a sort of standard character sheet template they could give me that I can then build my sheets off of?

Do you want just a template or also something coded?

PS: I'll edit in here the simple template while I wait for the response.

Edit: My general template:
Quote: (optional)
Name:
Nicknames/Titles/Ranks:
Species:
Wealth Status:
Appearance:
Attire: (optional)
Personality: (paragraph)
Dislikes: (at least 3)
Fears: (at least 2)
Mannerisms:
Backstory: (paragraph)
Relationships:
Powers/abilities:
Skills/Talents:
Items:
Favorites: (optional)
Theme Song: (optional)
Voice: (optional)
Other:

Do you want just a template or also something coded?

PS: I'll edit in here the simple template while I wait for the response.

Edit: My general template:
Quote: (optional)
Name:
Nicknames/Titles/Ranks:
Species:
Wealth Status:
Appearance:
Attire: (optional)
Personality: (paragraph)
Dislikes: (at least 3)
Fears: (at least 2)
Mannerisms:
Backstory: (paragraph)
Relationships:
Powers/abilities:
Skills/Talents:
Items:
Favorites: (optional)
Theme Song: (optional)
Voice: (optional)
Other:
No. Nothing coded. This'll work just fine. Thanks!

Personally, I use a Mini Bio to get an idea of things I want to include in my D e e p L o r e then make a pretty Google doc with the info. Usually 2: one that's a quick intro for other people, and another that lists deeper traits and quirks.

Mini Bio: Character Traits
This one had some pretty strange/oddly specific fields to fill out (like Teeth Size, Finger Length, Palm Lines, Smell, Voice Pitch, etc.), to the point where the whole thing just seems overly excessive. I also find it a bit iffy that a character's personality can only be defined by one of eight archetypes with just ten character flaws to choose from. But then again, this CS was probably designed for a style of RP that i'm not really accustomed to, and would make more sense in context. But for general RP purposes, I think that "The Tiniest Bio of All" on the same site would be an okay enough starting point, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Abendrot Abendrot Yeah honestly I just use the biggest one they have and fill out what I feel is important to me. I'm pretty sure it's from a fandom's deep lore site but it's anyone's guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back