• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

i need a roleplay partner [MxM]

N3K0B3N

Uke prince of Yaoi
hello, im in need of a partner who will like whatever i lik, mostly fantasy, im in need of a mail partner or a female who will play a male role. i will be on as much as i can but dont expectme to write back righ away i have other duties around my house so if i take a while dont get mad, and i'll do the same if you ever leave or take some time doing something in your lives. i will usually come up with roleplay ideas but i wouldnt mind your ideas, we can try them out and see how far we go from there. i mostly do yaoi so yeah i need my partner to be comfortable with it :3 thats all soo yeah pm me if your interested oh and i would preffer if you would be seme,see im no good at dominant roles and im not the leader type, i just do as told

Users who are viewing this thread

Back