• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I need a partner! New intrest check.

Megeara

Hello!

Meg here in desperate need of a certain RP. So if anyone is willing to take this journey with me!

Lets do it!

So a couple things I would like to say:

Post Dailey!

Communication! Which means talk to me I am pretty flexible on things

Please write 2 to 3 paragraphs at a time. Whatever you write I will match you.

Be over 18 my stories can be a bit mature and graphic at times.

Do not be afraid to suggest ideas to me!

Please try to have proper spelling and grammar.

Okay now that we have that out of the way, here is my idea!

Tomb raider:

Our characters were friends of the famous Lara Croft, My character is her apprentice in a sense, lives in the mansion and was left everything from Lara’s death.

Your character, an old military friend who has gotten word of Lara’s death from my character sending a letter in the mail.

My character (a female) , Your character (Male) now are trying to track down the mercenary who killed Lara.

These are original characters placed in the Tomb Raider Universe. So your character can be anyone you want.

If there is anything you want to add or want to ask about PM me, this could be a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back