• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Need a Partner For Certain Fandoms {1x1; Romance Optional}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Exactly what the title says: I'm looking for someone to partner with for plots in certain fandoms. Romance and platonic are the two main types of RPs I'll do.

I don't ask much from you. Please be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph; Good grammar wouldn't kill ya, either. For appearance, you can use either pictures or textual descriptions, as long as it makes you comfortable. Be open to darker plots, but try to keep our thread/plot PG-13, content wise. Other than all that, I'm not too fussy.

Here are the fandoms I'm looking for a partner in:
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
/Heroes Of Olympus*
The Mortal Instruments*
Warrior Cats
Wings Of Fire
The Inheritance Cycle
Night World
Women Of The Otherworld
/Darkest Powers
Shadow Falls
Teen Wolf
My Hero Academia
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

DC Comics
Marvel Comics
Pokemon
Now, there may be a couple fandoms here-and-there I haven't listed. Or this is all that came to mind. If you know any fandoms I might like, feel free to share and I might even add it to the list.
You may have to recap me at some points, though. So I can be up-to-date on the book's events.

What will being my partner entail? Several things. Such as helping me develop my characters such as their backstory or relationships with other characters. Maybe we could create our own mini-universe.

The plot(s) will be either an Elseworld-in-all-but-name (An AU) or a "next generation" story without our characters being children of the previous cast (With few exceptions). Who knows? Maybe we can mix the two together.​

Exactly what the title says: I'm looking for someone to partner with for plots in certain fandoms. Romance and platonic are the two main types of RPs I'll do.

I don't ask much from you. Please be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph; Good grammar wouldn't kill ya, either. For appearance, you can use either pictures or textual descriptions, as long as it makes you comfortable. Be open to darker plots, but try to keep our thread/plot PG-13, content wise. Other than all that, I'm not too fussy.

Here are the fandoms I'm looking for a partner in:
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
/Heroes Of Olympus*
The Mortal Instruments*
Warrior Cats
Wings Of Fire
The Inheritance Cycle
Night World
Women Of The Otherworld
/Darkest Powers
Shadow Falls
Teen Wolf
My Hero Academia
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

DC Comics
Marvel Comics
Pokemon
Now, there may be a couple fandoms here-and-there I haven't listed. Or this is all that came to mind. If you know any fandoms I might like, feel free to share and I might even add it to the list.
You may have to recap me at some points, though. So I can be up-to-date on the book's events.

What will being my partner entail? Several things. Such as helping me develop my characters such as their backstory or relationships with other characters. Maybe we could create our own mini-universe.

The plot(s) will be either an Elseworld-in-all-but-name (An AU) or a "next generation" story without our characters being children of the previous cast (With few exceptions). Who knows? Maybe we can mix the two together.​
Hello! I would love to discuss an HP or Pokémon scenario!

Hello- I would love to rp Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with you! Though I'd prefer the part three as the plot if that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back