• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Need A Hero

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
I'm going to keep this pitch relatively simple in the hope there's enough to pique someone's interest so we can work on the full plot together.

My character is either a reporter or intelligence agent depending on what we decide.

Your character can be a hero, a vigalante or just your average cape wearing freak who through chance or circumstance comes to work with my reporter. I'm thinking almost a modern version of Superman and Lois Lane.

I'll be playing a female and am open to your character being a guy or girl. Relationships can be platonic or romantic as long as they develop naturally.

I'll also ask any partner be literate. I don't need huge replies but I do need decent grammar and spelling.

If I'd stirred some interest let me know on here or through PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back